Friday, December 22, 2006

Frootbat Friday

I am enjoying some special Stinky Goodness that I don't usually get to have. It is my reward (Mommie calls it a "bribe") for taking my medicine. I must eat it on the counter so Pixie cannot get any, because she is not allowed. Here are some tips I have learned: It is very important to pull back your frootbat ears when eating to avoid any chance of dirtying them with the Stinky Goodness. Also, closing your eyes helps you to really savor the Goodness.


The fuzzy fur at the base of my ears is very, very soft!


Share/Bookmark

15 Notes for Daisy:

Lux said...

That's a great tip about pulling back your ears, Daisy! And I agree about closing your eyes - one almost reaches a transcendental state!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Those are great frootbat photos Daisy! You are very cute. :)

Sorry to hear you have to take medicine, but Stinky Goodness is the best! I get some twice a day, because I have a fast metabolism!

Tommy and Teaghan said...

You am enjoying that food immensely. We can tell.

sammawow said...

I don't have frootbat ears to pull back but I love to eat - I shut my eyes too. That's probably why I spill food on to the floor!

Willow

Rascal said...

Good job Daisy. Keep on refusing and fussing about your medicine to keep that special stinky goodness coming.

Hot(M)BC said...

My ears wouldn't reach the food unless I standed on my head. hehehe But closin eyes is like meddytatin when you eats :) You's so cute meddytatin!
Purrrrrrrrrrrs!
Sanjee

LZ said...

I bet your ear fuzz is very soft. Mine is too but my furr isn't curly. I eat my medicine in food too. Its tasty!

Kaze

Pearl C. Pritchard said...

Also, Daisy, lick your lips a lot afterwards in order to really taste the bouquet.

craziequeen said...

Hi Daisy - you have wunnnerful frootybat ears.....

Pandora has to have medicine, but I don't.

I'll come back soon

charlie

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Daisy, you are so beautiful. Nice first Frootbat Friday.

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

You should call your photo "Meditations on Stinky Goodness," as you look like you're meditatin' while you're eatin'. I wish that I could feel the softy fur on your ears.
DaisyMae Maus

Skeezix the Cat said...

Thanks for the tip on keeping ears owt of the food... I haven't qwite masterd that, yet!

Just Ducky said...

Bon Appetite!

Myst and Blackie said...

Hi, Daisy.... sorry you have to deal with medicine but stinky goodness is the best.

Mia & Ghost

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

It certainly looks like you are enjoying that stinky goodness. Good job on keeping your ears out of the food.

Related Posts with Thumbnails