13 things I would like to know about lizards:
1. How do lizards get into my house?
2. How can I get more of them to come in?
3. Why do their tails fall off when I play with 'em?
4. Will the LIZARD grow a new TAIL?
5. Will the TAIL grow a new LIZARD?
6. Which came first, the lizard or the egg?
7. Why doesn't Pixie play with lizards?
8. Can I have a lizard as a pet?
9. Can I teach him to walk on a little leash?
10. Where are their ears?
11. How can I do the trick where I hyp-no-tize them?
12. Can I make a lizard-skin collar from them? (just the bad ones)
13. Mommie, can I get a library card so I can learn more about lizards? Please?
Note from Daisy's Mommie: Daisy cannot get a library card because she does not have a driver's license or any other valid FL identification - yet. Also, Daisy is exaggerating the size of the lizards here - they are actually small and brownish, but she liked the photo above.
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants