Thursday, December 21, 2006

Thursday Thirteen edition #1



13 things I would like to know about lizards:

1. How do lizards get into my house?
2. How can I get more of them to come in?
3. Why do their tails fall off when I play with 'em?
4. Will the LIZARD grow a new TAIL?
5. Will the TAIL grow a new LIZARD?
6. Which came first, the lizard or the egg?
7. Why doesn't Pixie play with lizards?
8. Can I have a lizard as a pet?
9. Can I teach him to walk on a little leash?
10. Where are their ears?
11. How can I do the trick where I hyp-no-tize them?
12. Can I make a lizard-skin collar from them? (just the bad ones)
13. Mommie, can I get a library card so I can learn more about lizards? Please?



Note from Daisy's Mommie: Daisy cannot get a library card because she does not have a driver's license or any other valid FL identification - yet. Also, Daisy is exaggerating the size of the lizards here - they are actually small and brownish, but she liked the photo above.



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!



Share/Bookmark

14 Notes for Daisy:

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Leeeezards? We luv leezards! Do dey turn colors like the leezards in Aruba?

Unknown said...

That's a a good list, Daisy! Weve never seen lizards. They don't have them here in IOWAH. Can you send us some? We thinks we'd like to play with them!

D
J
CC

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Lizards? They look interesting. I don't know if we have Lizards in Munich - at least I haven't seen any.

I didn't do a T13 this week, but yours is great! So the lizards' tails fall off? Does that hurt? It would hurt if my tail fell off.

LZ said...

I've never seen a LIZARD! They sound amazing and intriguing and FUN!!! I want one!


Kaze

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Heer lizard, lizard, lizard. That liddul Chi-wa-wa dog on t.v. kood prolly anser dese kwestshuns for yoo.

Daisy said...

If I learn the trick about how to hyp-no-tize the lizard, I will turn them into pets. Then I can send them to cats who want their own pet lizard. I think you must do something like rub their bellies. So far, it has not worked yet. I need to study some more.

Pearl C. Pritchard said...

Hi Daisy,
Your lizard post is very timely. Just this morning I was listening to the BBC and they reported that some lizards can produce fertilized eggs without having mated!! And, in fact, the kimodo dragon at the London zoo has done just that.

Lizards must be very special indeed. I've never seen one. Sometimes I see a fly and I swat it.

Thanks for stopping in and saying HI.

Pearl.

Mo and The Purries said...

Leapin' Lizards, that was a good Thursday Thirteen!

Daisy: since you're already online, you don't need no stinkin' library -- you got Google, baby! Wicki those lizards!

Ho Ho Ho
Mo

oh, PS
our 14th TT is up @
Purrchance To Dream

Rocky the Gutter Cat said...

I love eetin' lizerds!

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Oh lizards seem very interesting. Me, (LT) has never seen a lizard! But I hear that Bubbles likes to hunt them. Maybe he will bring me one.

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Whatever is a lizard? We don't have nothing like that here in the White North in the Big Piney Woods.

Patches

Catzee said...

Can ya eat 'em? An' does they run fast when ya chase 'em? Do they got 'em in Carolina?

Jake and Bathsheba said...

We haven't seen lizards around here. We like our mice, voles, and moles. Lizards sound like the ultimate toy!

~J&B

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

I used to think that I had a lizard, but Mom told me that he's actually a belt. Sigh ...
DaisyMae Maus

Good TT, Daisy. I put up my very first Thursday Thirteen today!

Related Posts with Thumbnails