Friday, January 5, 2007

Frootbat Friday

I use this headband when I am havin' a bad hair day. Or when my ears are waxy. And, with this headband, my ears look just regular-size. Pink is my color!

Share/Bookmark

22 Notes for Daisy:

Millie said...

Daisy, that is so Cute!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Very cute headband Daisy! You don't look too thrilled to be wearing it though.

The M's said...

That headband is just about the most precious thing I have ever seen. You look adorable. Happy Frootbat Friday.

Unknown said...

kyoot kyoot kyoot!!

D
J
CC

LZ said...

Daisy you are too cute! I love your fashion sense!!

Kaze

sammawow said...

Very adorable picture with the headband! Happy Frootbat Friday Daisy!

China Cat & Willow

Christine and FAZ said...

I think you are so cute but I hate wearing things on my head. I got embarrassed when they made me wear antlers at Christmas.

Pearl C. Pritchard said...

Oh Daisy... you are so beautiful. Do you think Pixie might like to wear your headband?

The woman here looked into a stroller and -- can you believe this... they don't sell them in England!! (Disgusting, I know.)

I am very, very afraid of lots of things though and so I feel ambivalent about going outside.

Honey P. Sunshine said...

furry kyoot!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

you look very cute in your headband!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Now that's adorable. Your such a kyootie pie.

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

I think that is the cutest thing I've ever seen! Pink is definately your color.

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

i luv yer headband, daisy.
yer so byootiful!
luv--yer formerlee feral frend--jh

Kitikata-san said...

That is some pink headband you got there Daisy! Meow!

Anonymous said...

Miss Daisy, I thought you were a lady ninja at first until I saw the pink bow on it. You look marvelous in it!

Lux said...

You look so cute in that headband, Daisy! What a doll!

Lilly Lu, Iris and Maxwell Mufsa Millon said...

daisy your bow would look prefect wiff my dress come cheek it out


You freind in fashtion

Lilly Lu

Anonymous said...

that would look lovely with the pink robe you're saving for!

The Meezers or Billy said...

look how cute you are!!!!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

You look furry stylish wearing your pink headband and flower bow. You're much more patient than I am though ... I woulda wiggled my ears to make it shoot off the top of my head. Mom made me wear a scrunchie and that's how I got rid of it.
DMM

Hot(M)BC said...

That's adorable Daisy! Pink is purrfect for you.
Purrrrrrrrs,
Boni, Mini, Pepi, Gree and Sanjee

Ari said...

Pink is my color too Daisy.

Nice to meet yoo!

Since México

Related Posts with Thumbnails