Thirteen things about my sister, Pixie:
1. She likes to eat bananers. I do not like bananers.
2. She does not like when I tease her.
3. Her ears fold back when she is mad. A lot.
4. Her hair is curly like mine.
5. She gets diarrhea sometimes! P.U.!
6. She has a saggy belly. And there is no fur on it. But she is eleven, so it is ok.
7. She can go (number 2) balanced on the edge of the litter box!
8. When her ears fold back, we say that Pixie "has her hat on"
9. She has THREE sleeping bags.
10. She growls at me. A lot.
11. She likes to sit in my Mommie's lap, and have her ears and tummy rubbed.
12. She has something called "Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy"
13. She is a very good sister.