Thursday, January 4, 2007

Thursday Thirteen, edition #3










Thirteen things about my sister, Pixie:
1. She likes to eat bananers. I do not like bananers.
2. She does not like when I tease her.
3. Her ears fold back when she is mad. A lot.
4. Her hair is curly like mine.
5. She gets diarrhea sometimes! P.U.!
6. She has a saggy belly. And there is no fur on it. But she is eleven, so it is ok.
7. She can go (number 2) balanced on the edge of the litter box!
8. When her ears fold back, we say that Pixie "has her hat on"
9. She has THREE sleeping bags.
10. She growls at me. A lot.
11. She likes to sit in my Mommie's lap, and have her ears and tummy rubbed.
12. She has something called "Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy"
13. She is a very good sister.


Share/Bookmark

16 Notes for Daisy:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Very nice list Daisy. :) You're a good cat to devote a T13 to your sister. It was nice to get to know her a little better. Having no fur on her belly is cool, but having a saggy belly isn't quite so nice.

Three sleeping bags? Wow! I have one, and I really like it.

Pixie sounds like a good sister. :)

LZ said...

Its nice to know about your big sister. I'm sorry she growls at you a lot, Chase growls at me sometimes but he's never really mean. Its nice of you to introduce her to everyone.

Kaze

K said...

A nice list! Is that your sister up in the Thurs. Thirteen header picture? I like the expression on her face, it's funny.

Hope you have a great Thursday!!

Daisy said...

Yep, that's a picture of Pixie, with me in the background!

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

She sounds a little scary. But she is very cute.

Skeezix the Cat said...

It's a good thing Pixie isn't Luxor's gerlfrend. Lux is terryfide of bananers.

LZ said...

Diasy I sent you an e-mail :)

Kaze

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Good TT, Daisy! It sounds like you know your sister quite well. At my house, I do most of the growling ... And Cocoa Puff has the litterbox issues.
Have a good Thursday and see ya 'round the blogosphere!
DMM

Pearl C. Pritchard said...

I think you and Pixie are quite the characters. Would you ever consider allowing Pixie to write a couple of entries on your blog?

Daisy said...

Pearl, I am still learning how to "share". But I might consider lettin' Pixie make an entry. Some day.

Gemini said...

Oh you had lots to say about Pixie. It is quite nice to meet her!

Hot(M)BC said...

It's fun to learn about your sisfur Pixie :) Fanks!
Purrrrrrrrrrrs,
Sanjee, Boni, Mini, Pepi and Gree

Jake and Bathsheba said...

We thing you're a good brother too. Even if you do tease her.

~J&B

Unknown said...

very nice of you Daisy to spill the beans on Pixie. Its nice to have a big sisfur!

D
J
CC

tiggerprr said...

THREE sleeping bags?! She must take a lot of naps! :)

Anonymous said...

we love the picture with the ears back - it looks just like Grr when she's grr-ing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails