Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Wordless Wednesday






Share/Bookmark

20 Notes for Daisy:

Unknown said...

Daisy, you would look like $2 million squillion dollars in that pink bathrobe!! Keep saving your pennies!!!

D
J
CC

Pearl C. Pritchard said...

Hi Daisy --

I must agree... you would look smashing in that robe. Do you have a visa card?

LZ said...

Great idea Daisy!! But I'll advise you that the plastic things give you more bang for your buck! You would look GORGEOUS in that robe!

Kaze

Daisy said...

IMPORTANT UPDATE: I have learned that eleven cents, a Greenie, and a fish head is not enough to buy the robe. I am going to keep saving.

Gemini said...

Oh you would look so cute in that pink bathrobe!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

I hope you get a pink robe Daisy! You would look very nice in it. You are very cute and it would look great on you!

Unknown said...

wonder what you have been up to..lovely pics

Mr. Hendrix said...

Hi Daisy! Good call saving change for the pink robe. I That is how I get all my fun stuff! i can't imagine what bean wouldn't take a greenie (yummy!) in leiu of cash. By the way, soft paws DO come in pink.
They come in all kinds of cool colors and mine change with the seasons. www.softpaws.com
I have orange for bengals football season, read for Valentines Day, Yellow for spring and blue for general!

tiggerprr said...

What a thrifty cat! So smart! :) You'd look great in that robe!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Oh you must go ahead and get a pink robe! I think my Meowm would get me one if I would wear it~

Anonymous said...

yes, yes - we agree with Kaze. find the plastic card and go online. they'll send it right to your house!

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Oh, we think that robe was made for you. Yea, go for the plastic.

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

hmmm ... i thot dat u were gonna call kismet an ask fer da robe.
luv--yer grate frend--jh

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Oh, Daisy ... You MUST have that pink robe. It goes marvelously with your pink ears and pink nose. You must have it ... Continue saving your money. Perhaps it will go on sale?
DaisyMae Maus

Kismet said...

Daisy, that robe would look MUCH better on you than it did on me. And I gotta say I'm lovin' looking at you looking at me!

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Ut oh. Looks like you'll haf to find anofur way to add to yur pile of eleven cents, a Greenie, and a fish head. We can add a dime and two pennies we found in the couch.

Ivan from WMD said...

Very enterprising, Daisy!

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Absolutely adorable.

And you must have that pink robe, Daisy, it has your name on it.

DK & The Fluffies said...

Hoppy Mew Year!

sammawow said...

Daisy, you would very cute in that pink robe! Good luck finding more coins.

Willow

Related Posts with Thumbnails