Tuesday, January 2, 2007

It's Toesday!

Lookit my toes! My paw-pads are multi-colored to match my multi-colored coat. All of my pads are a combination of pink and grey. What color is the leather on your feets? I'm glad mine have pink since it's my FAVORITE color.


Share/Bookmark

19 Notes for Daisy:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Very nice toes! :) They are cute, just like the rest of you. :)

My paw pads are pink, with a few touches of grey.

Unknown said...

You have verreee cute toesies Daisy! Just like you!!

D
J
CC

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

grate toes daisy.
hava grate toes-tuesday!
luv--yer frend--jh

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Oh, very pretty toes!

Mrs. B and LL have all black toepads, but Bubbles also has black and pink ones, like you.

The Meezers or Billy said...

our paw pads are black black black!!! you has furry furry nice pawsies!

LZ said...

Hi Daisy!! I missed you lots! Those toes are just adorable. I only have black toes, yours are very fun looking!

Kaze

Fat Eric said...

Happy New Year Daisy, and thanks for visiting me!

Pearl C. Pritchard said...

Daisy... Everything about you is so cute. Love your paw pads.

The woman I live with is looking for her camera right now to try to take a picture of my paw pads... which are all pink. And very soft because, like you, I stay indoors.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Mine are all pink! My Meowm really likes them!

Gemini said...

Those are the purtiest toes ever!

Myst and Blackie said...

Cute toes.... well, my paw pads are black but Ghost's paw pads are pink.

Mia

Anonymous said...

you sure do have the purrtiest colors!

craziequeen said...

Hi Daisy - you gots pretty feets....[blushes]

Mine pads are pinky to match my nose.

Pandora's pads are all different colours, to match her coat...

charlie

INAMINI said...

Thank you for introducing yourself to us! You are a furry ptretty kittie, with wonderful toe-pads. I hope you get rid of your rocks safely!
LOKi

INAMINI said...

Thank you for introducing yourself to us! You are a furry ptretty kittie, with wonderful toe-pads. I hope you get rid of your rocks safely!
LOKi

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Hmmm ... paw pads. Mine (and Cocoa Puff's) are black -- totally black. Sparky Fuzzypant's are multi-hued with pink and brown, and black, and gray. Charmee's and Pumpkin's are totally pink (and Pumpkin's feel like Silly Putty), and Fudge Ripple's are chocolate brown.

I like your cute little toes. Cat feet are neat, huh?

DaisyMae Maus

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

o, u's got cute feetsies, Daisy.

sorry i couldn't get my noos bout you's ta post today on the Blogosphere. it wuz all written out 'n blogger jus wouldn't publish it. we's had four or five peoples try, 'n blogger is broke. hope it's fixed tomorrow, fur wordless, widebody 'n wacky wednesday.

Lux said...

VERY nice toes! They're interesting!

My paw pads are about that pink color in yours, I think.

sammawow said...

Happy New Year, Daisy. You have lovely toes. My pawpads are the same colors as yours and China's pawpads are all pink.

Related Posts with Thumbnails