Monday, January 1, 2007

The Day After...

Boy, did I have fun last night! I stayed up way past my bedtime. Here I am sneaking in after midnight. I was very, very, very tired.

I am spending today resting and recuperating from my late night. But I wanted to take a moment to wish everycat and their family a happy New Year. I am very lucky to have met such nice blogging cats, and I am glad that you are my friends.


Look what I got for being at the party! It was very fun, and I climbed Big Ben too!


Share/Bookmark

20 Notes for Daisy:

Millie said...

Hi Daisy,

Yeah, I feel -exactly- the same way! It was so nice to meet you. Happy New Year!

Pearl C. Pritchard said...

Hi Daisy!

You're looking like you partied too much, girl.

Happy New Year.

love, Pearl

Unknown said...

U haf to much nip,Daisy??? You look likes ya got a nip-over!!

D
J
CC

Gemini said...

I can't believe you came in that late!

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Happy New Years from
Missy Blue Eyes,
KC,
and lil Bear

pee ess: so nice to meet ya at tha par-tee... sure did haf fun...
purrrs, KC

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Happy New Year Daisy and family.

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer daisy,
i diden't get to go to da partee becuz i coulden't find mi password ... but i did go to timez skware wid mi frendz reebok an madison an we had sum fun!
i'm alittle tired miself today!
happee noo yeer!
luv--yer grate frend--jh

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Is efurrything too loud today? I am glad that you had such a great time at the Hot(M)BC party. Get some rest, but lay off of the "hair of the dog" cures ... they don't work.
DMM

Victor Tabbycat said...

Hi, Daisy! Sorry I didn't see too much of you at the party; I had to leave quickly and MUCH TOO SOON. Soak up some sun an get some skritches frum yur beans, an yu should be fine in no time.
Hey, if it doesn't brake any Mew Year's Revolutions, the outfit fur Skeez camed from Target.

Hot(M)BC said...

hehehe yeah we all stayed up too late, I finks, Daisy! We hadded lotsa fun tho. We's so glad yoo could make it to the party!!! Happy New Year!
Purrrrrrrrrrrs,
Sanjee, Boni, Mini, Pepi and Gree

Meowers from Missouri said...

yes, we are walking like fog and whispering like breezes here, too. but it certainly was a great party!!

happy mew year!!

nels, ed, nitro, and xing

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Happy healthy, wealthy, and wise 2007 to you all! May it be a great year.
It was a furry nice party wuzn't it?

Lux said...

I *knew you were going to be exhausted after all that partying and carrying on! Sleep is the best remedy.

Smeagol and Strider, Mystery (Sunnin' at the Bridge) and Gizmo too! said...

Happy New Year to you all!

The Meezers or Billy said...

Happy New Year Daisy!

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Take care of yourself Daisy! You're just getting over a those rocks so you need your rest. Happy New Year!

~J&B

Jack, Persephone, Tenzing and Lancelot said...

It was nice to meet you too Daisy! I hope you have a very good New Year!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

It sounds like it was a great party! :) Happy New Year. :)

Anonymous said...

hehehe! you look EXHAUSTED!

tiggerprr said...

Looks like you partied waaaay too much! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails