Sunday, December 31, 2006

I am going to put on my boogie shoes!

I hope everyone has a very fun New Year's Eve and stays safe and sane. Or if you want to get a little bit insane, which I might do, you should stay inside and do not drive. I am busy picking out my party hat for when I stop by the party at the Hot(M)BC Bloggy. I can't wait - I am going to party like it's 1999 (even though I wasn't borned then). I might have to take a nap this afternoon so I can stay up past my bedtime tonight. Maybe I will see you at the party!


Share/Bookmark

11 Notes for Daisy:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year's Daisy

craziequeen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
craziequeen said...

Hi Daisy, you look super-cool in that hat......

Happy New Year!

charlie and pandora

Gemini said...

Oh what a furry lovely hat!

Pearl C. Pritchard said...

~Hi again Daisy...

Happy New Year, girl.

love,
Pearl (and Pumpy)

Susie said...

We wish you a furry healthy, snuggable, happy, Temptation-filled New Year!

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Yes, we may come for a little while.

Patches

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

I like your hat ... You can wear it at my "gotcha"-versary party!
DMM

tiggerprr said...

Have a furry Happy New Years! :)

Kitikata-san said...

Meow! You look lovely in your hat! Have a furry happy New Year! Meow!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Happy New Year Daisy! You look very cute in your hat. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails