Saturday, December 30, 2006

Here is my SKELETON!

I am a little bit sick. I got rocks inside me!

First I started to go in and out of my litter box, and there was blood! I had to take a very bad medicine called "Clavamox". I did not like it, but I took it anyway. Then, I got sick again while I was still taking this medicine. Next, I had to take something called Zeniquin. Since I am so little I only had to take 1/8 of a pill each day. My Mommie put them in Pill Pockets, so I did not mind them. Now, after I finished my medicine, I am sick again! I had to go back to the doctor's office to see why I keep getting sick. I do not like it there.

This is me waiting in my carrier. I tried to be brave, but I started shivering a little, and my feet got all hot and sweaty! You can see the folder with notes all about me. It is called a "chart." I think it must say some things like "Daisy is a very beautiful and nice girl." I did see where it said that I was bright and alert - I wonder how they know I am bright? I did not take an IQ test there.


Look, you can see my skeleton! I found out that I have STONES in my bladder. Now I get to eat a special kind of prescription stinky goodness called "Hill's S/D" to try to dissolve the stones. It tastes good. If this does not work to dissolve the stones in a month, then I will have surgery where they will remove them. I do not know what surgery is, but I do not think it is good. Do you think I have a cute skeleton?


I do not feel very sick, and I am still havin' fun and horsing around as much as usual, so having rocks inside me is not too bad (so far).


Share/Bookmark

19 Notes for Daisy:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Oh Daisy, so sorry to hear you have rocks inside you. Glad to hear it isn't slowing you down too much. I hope the stinky goodness works, and you don't have to have surgery.

Your skeleton is very cute! Just like you. :)

Myst and Blackie said...

Oh, Daisy... we have our paws crossed that the new food dissolves the stones inside you so you don't have to have surgery. You have a cute skeleton.

Unknown said...

We agrees wif everybuddy else. You do have a kute skeleton! Just likes you!!

We hopes the stinky goodness helps the rocks!

D
J
CC

Rosie & Cheeto said...

Yoo have the culest skelaton picktur evur! Its like a picktur of yer innereds withowt any fur! Were going to ask owr lady if she has that skelaton mode on hur camera!

Were so sorry to hear abowt yer stones. My lady ate kid-me stones a couple of months ago and she's fine. We have no dowbt yull eat yer yummy medicine and be bettur too!

tiggerprr said...

Awwe Daisy! I hope you feel better soon and don't need surgery! You have a cute skeleton! :)

Anonymous said...

Daisy I so sorry to hear your not feeling well Me and mommy send Huggs for a speedy recovery.

Gemini said...

Feel better Daisy!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Let's hope that the special diet from Hill's does the trick. Rocks inside your bladder can't be very much fun. Get better soon ...
PS: You look furry cute in your prison box.
DMM

The Meezers or Billy said...

OH NO poor Daisy. We is sorry you has stones inside you. Your skeleton is furry cute. I wonder what mines looks like. we hopes that you doesn't haf to haf surgery. Our mommy hadded surgery in October and needed to sleep wif a pillow on her hurty spot so that we would not jump on her. If you haf to haf surgery, make shur that your mommy has a pillow to put ofurr your hurty spot.

Millie said...

Daisy, Rocks inside you must suck! Surgery is kinda scary, you go to sleep, and wake up with a part of your body shaved! And there are knots tied on you! And sometimes you feel kinda yukky after. I have a special rod in my leg because I broke it in two places when I got hit by a car, so I know about surgery and the v-e-t and medicines and stuff. I think your skeleton is cute!

Lux said...

You definitely have a *lovely skeleton, Daisy! I sure hope this food-thing works for you.

Just Ducky said...

Daisy, it is not good for rocks inside your body. Other kitties have had them lately.

Drink lots of water and eat your special food.

P.S. Your skeleton is cute too.

Victor Tabbycat said...

Daisy, you has nice, delicat bones, but I purrfur to see pictors of yur outside. You gots to stop eatin stones! Too many of our bloggin furiends has gotten sick wif stones like that. Efun pebbles an rocks are stones, too. So eat yur good food an not stones an I hope you'll be all better really really soon. Purrs!

sammawow said...

Oh Daisy, we hope that the medicine makes you better. Excellent skeleton picture of you!

China Cat & Willow

Anonymous said...

those are furry nice picshures of yur insides, tho we's sorry ta heer yur insides gots rocks an we shure hopes the rocks go away wif the new tasty food.

Pearl C. Pritchard said...

Daisy... I can't believe it. I, too, have had bladder stones and I've had three surgeries for them. It's not nice.
I didn't eat the Hills special stinky goodness and so my vet gave me Walthams special stinky goodness which seems to be tastier.

I wish you well Daisy. Don't sneak other stinky goodness or else you might not cure your stones.

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer daisy,
u hav a byootiful skeleton.
i hope dat da stonez come owt by demselves ... i'll be keepin mi pawz crossed fer u!
i wanna wish u a verree happee noo yeer ... wid good health an lottsa happiness!
luv--yer frend--jh

Ivan from WMD said...

Did you eat the rocks? Is the skeleton something you can use next Halloween? We hope you get all better soon!

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Hi, Daisy. We're hoping that medicine does the trick for you. You have a cute skeleton, but it would be even better without the rocks! Wishing you well in 2007!

Love,
~J&B

Related Posts with Thumbnails