Friday, December 29, 2006

Frootbat Friday

I would like to say this is me making a gigantic ROOOOAAAARRRR! But I cannot lie. I am just making a yawn. Sometimes when you yawn, it is nice to really s-t-r-e-t-c-h back yer ears.

Share/Bookmark

18 Notes for Daisy:

Lux said...

I'm with you on that, Daisy! You look like you either woke up, or are about to pass out, one or the other!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Very nice photo! That's one big yawn! You really stretch your ears out nicely!

Pearl C. Pritchard said...

Daisy...

Love your teeth. But I have something urgent to tell you about your resolutions and I forgot to mention it earlier.

About number 3...

Pumpy and I are also indoor cats and about three weeks ago our human (whispers) found fleas on us. She FREAKED out. She combed us and combed us and then she put a drop of something on our backs and the fleas went away.

So just a heads up for you, Daisy. If people come to your house to visit you might want to make them leave their shoes outside and take a shower before touching you and Pixie. I'm just sayin'.

love,
Pearl.

PS. Please don't tell anyone that we had fleas. ox.

Hot(M)BC said...

Excellent ear stretchin, Daisy!
PURRRRRRRRRRS!

The Meezers or Billy said...

great pikshur Daisy!

Myst and Blackie said...

Daisy - we love the way you are laying your ears back while you give the big yawn.

Mia & Ghost

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Nice yawn.

Unknown said...

very nice piksure!!

Conner

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

i sorta wish i wuz a frootbat.
frootbatz ar verree kyoot.
but i'm a feral ... an today iz feral friday ... an later ... wen mi mom getz back frum da grate dr. landerfeld ... i mite hav sumthin important to blog abowt.
stay tooned!
daisy ... yer byootiful!
nice yawn!
luv--yer frend--jh

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Wow! If you hand't told me you were yawning I would have thought you were roaring! Great picture!

Susie said...

WE like Roooaaaarrr better!

Grandma said...

Dear Daisy, It's impolite to yawn without covering your mouth soooo you must be roaring. I don't know the proper etiquette for that. Love, Grandma

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Great yawn ... but I'd go with "roarrrrrr" ... It's much more ferocious.
DMM

Anonymous said...

it looks to us like you're yellin' fur yur servants ta come an feed you - furry cute!

Gemini said...

Oh that's a lovely stretch...

Ivan from WMD said...

Hi Daisy! Thanks for visiting me! I read all your posts and *I* like lizards too! Only they stay outside where I live so I just get to visit through the window.

P.S. You are a very pretty fruitbat!

Mr. Hendrix said...

Hi Daisy! I saw your post at the Meezer and had to see those ears closer. What great ears you haf! I love those "roaring" photos mommy takes of me too.

Also, I am an indoor only kitty (not even a harness or stroller)and I tapeworms because I injested a flea from sitting in the open window.

My Mommy's note: Hendrix skipped the whole "flea" part because he never got even one BUT he must've injested one that came in the window screen. We know this because he got tapeworms. It was awful. We were so upset with ourselves for not knowing this could happen.

The vet says fleas can come in on our clothes and threw window screens. Now he gets flea treatments monthly from April to November.

amy and the bad cats said...

what a delightful yawn!! you are such a sweet frootbat!

Related Posts with Thumbnails