My BIG New Year's Resolution is to be a nicer cat. Here are the 13 ways I will do that:
1. I will always keep my claws IN when I am playing
2. I will not tease Pixie. As much.
3. My teeth are to be used just for food and flea-pickin', no biting! (note from Daisy's Mommie: she is an indoor cat and has no fleas; she just likes to do that picking thing with her little teeth)
4. I will not be so envious of Skeezix's great wardrobe. (This one will be hard)
5. I will only do rabbit kicks on my toys, not on beans or other cats (sorry, Pixie)
6. I will stop trying to steal licks from Mommie's ice cream bars; after all, she always lets me lick the stick when she is done!
7. I will stop begging for new toys, because I already have a toybox full of toys I do not use
8. I will not be a squirmy-wormy when my Mommie cleans my ears or cuts my nails
9. I will be more careful in the litter box so I do not track bad things all over the house
10. I will not play with the mail, or lick the adhesive on the backs of envelopes before they are used
11. I will not cry to go up on high places where I am afraid to jump down
12. I will share my toys with Pixie. This one will also be very hard.
13. I will not play with lizards. Ok, I will play gently with the lizards. Ok, Ok, I will probably play rough with them, but if their tails fall off, I will try to glue them back on after.
PS: I am learning that it is very hard to turn over a new leaf. I have already broken 3 of my resolutions. I will not tell which ones though. (Sorry, Pixie).