Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Water woes!

There is a BIG PROBLEM with the water in my house. The hot water heater sprung a leak on Friday, and there has been no hot water since then! The repair-man said the water heater must be replaced, but because of the holiday weekend, the repair cannot be done until today. So, it has been cold showers every morning since Friday. This makes Mommie crabby in the morning. I tried to show her how you can take a bath with just your tongue, but Mommie did not want to even try this. I do not care about the water heater, because I do not need hot water. My Mommie still turns on the faucet for me so I can have a drink. That is the important thing.

PS: Notice my great ear control? I can make just one little ear fold so my ears do not touch the faucet!

Share/Bookmark

8 Notes for Daisy:

Hot(M)BC said...

Oh oh, it's ruff when Mommies are crabby in the mornings. Too bad she doesn't wanna learn how to get a tongue baf. You do gots furry talented ears there, Daisy. If your Mommie could gif herself a tongue baf half as good as you get your ears outta the way I bet she'd be less crabby in the mornings. I hopes they get her hot water fingy fixed fast.
Purrrrrrrrs,
Sanjee

Pearl C. Pritchard said...

Daisy,

The hot water problem happens from time to time in our house, too. It causes great chaos to the humans.

I have never learned how to drink from a faucet like you do. It looks interesting.

I love your ears.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Sorry to hear about the hot water problem. :( Cranky moms are no good. I hope it's fixed soon!

Very nice work with your ears! My humans laugh when I fold mine!

Anonymous said...

good job with the ears! our Lady sez she wouldn't take a cold shower no how, no way. she's gettin' cranky just thinkin' about it. we hope yur water heatin' thingy gets all fixed today.

Susie said...

goodness - our beans would be really cranky without hot water!

Jake and Bathsheba said...

We hope your family got the water fixed by now.

I like to drink out of the bathroom sink just like you. I have Mom trained to turn on the water for me. I once posted on the subject and have some pictures at http://jakeandbathsheba.blogspot.com/2006/09/im-always-thirsty.html.

~Bathsheba

Lux said...

That ear trick shows a lot of talent, Daisy! I've never had a drink out of the sink before, but Mom & Dad don't trust our water - they give us water that comes in bottles! I wonder why we can't just go outside and drink water in puddles? Doesn't it just come from the sky, all clean and stuff? (Okay, I'm just trying to think up another reason to get outside.) Hope your hot water is fixed soon for the sake of your humans - that happened here once, too!

Mo and The Purries said...

That is awesome ear control!
And OH I know how crabby beans can be in the morning with NO hot water!
After a storm last year, we were without electricty for a whole week! I get really cranky without my morning shower!

PS: please don't let Spooker know that you're allowed to drink from a faucet! Once I FINALLY got her to drink from a bowl again, I have to keep telling her that good kitties don't drink from a faucet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails