Thursday, January 11, 2007

I love my Peculiar Aristocratic Title!

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Very Lady Daisy the Recumbent of Fishkill St Wednesday

Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title

Share/Bookmark

7 Notes for Daisy:

Pearl C. Pritchard said...

Wow that was fun, Daisy. My title:

Very Lady Pearl the Sanguine of Hope End.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Wow, that's quite the title! I'm a "Venerable Lord".

Skeezix the Cat said...

WOW! That title is SO YOO!!

Lux said...

I love these titles, and yours is quite the thing, My Love! :::bowing down:::

We should all use these titles all the time (if we could only remember them).

Tommy and Teaghan said...

That is a great title you has. We also has a friend who is a Cornish Rex. His full name is: Sir Dinkus Ren Biggles...aka "The Bubbs". He has cute nice curly hair like yurs.

Jack, Persephone, Tenzing and Lancelot said...

That is a very regal title! You are quite the Lady, Daisy! ~Jack

Oh!Oh!Oh! What a great title Daisy!! I want a regal title too! Do me, Jack, do me! ~Persephone

Anonymous said...

Fishkill? ooh - that sounds lovely!

Related Posts with Thumbnails