Thursday, January 11, 2007

Thursday Thirteen, Edition #4











13 things that are good about curly fur:
1. It is very beautiful, if I do say so myself
2. I save a lot of money because I do not need to go to the beauty parlor to get a perm.
3. It is very soft
4. I can pretend to be a poodle and sneak into dog shows for free
5. It is wash and wear, so I do not need any hair products
6. It stays curly, even in the Florida humidity
7. Beans love to pet it
8. It is (mostly) hypoallergenic, and it doesn't shed (too much)
9. I never get dandruff
10. Even my whiskers are curly
11. I am very good to snuggle with, and I feel extra-warm to the touch
12. I do not have to wear curlers in my fur
13. My Mommie loves me




Share/Bookmark

25 Notes for Daisy:

Tink said...

Hi Daisy! My kittens Freyja & Bastet say hello to you. You are a pretty curly kitty!
My TT is about things in the past.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

HI Daisy! Yu are as purrty as a Daisy! I wuz jus readin about yur stroller...do yu worry about alleegaytors? We are in northern Florida...fank gudness fur dat cool air machine yu are rite da whomidaity is terrible!

Abby

Gattina said...

My 4 cats and I included have never met such a beautiful cat. Must be very soft to pet you !

Carmen said...

Daisy, you're the first curly cat I've met. I think curly is cool!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Great list Daisy! You are very beautiful! :) I like your curly coat. One day, we are going to expose my dad to Devon Rex, to see if he can tolerate them the way he does Sphynx.

Christine and FAZ said...

All good reasons Daisy.

Unknown said...

That is a fury good list, Daisy! Especially you having curly whiskers!

D
J
CC

sammawow said...

What a terrific list you wrote, Daisy! Love your curly fur and whiskers - you do look very soft.

China Cat & Willow

LZ said...

I love your fur Daisy! If I didn't have my fur, I would want curly fur. We should at least snuggle sometime, you look so soft!

Kaze

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Oh, we all love you Curly Girl.

Anonymous said...

Hey I have a google account now :-D

I have two cornish rex kitties. They are 15 and a half. I love them.
You are adorable.
I hope you have a happy day, and well... behave. try anyway :-)
Don't bite the toilet paper rolls. It will make mom unhappy.
I love your Thirteen <3

<3Rosemary in No. Virginia

Skeezix the Cat said...

... and WHY wood yoo wunt to sneek into a dawg show???

Rocky the Gutter Cat said...

Kerly wiskers make me hot.

tiggerprr said...

Awwwe Daisy! All great things! I didn't realize your whiskers were curly too! How cute! I bet Mommie would love you even if you weren't curly! :)

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

I wish I was there to actually see your curly hair!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

daisy,
pleez watch owt fer rocky da gutter cat! heez hot fer u.
i luv all da curliness abowt u!
luv--yer frend--jh

Badness said...

You are so pretty, Daisy! And a that is a very good list!

The Cats Stephens said...

You have curly whiskers? That's Percilicious!

Rascal said...

Hi Daisy. Great title! Of course, you'd be aristocratic even without a title. Thanks for checking on me. You're a sweetie.

Hank said...

We think you're good-looking the way you are, too!

Kelly Cat (and all the straight-coated Good Cats)

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Someday we'll have to check out a curly-haired cat like you in real life (not just on the blogosphere). And curly whiskers too? Very unusual.

~J&B

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

I totally agree! You have the beeyootiful-est curly fur that I've ever seen!
DMM

Ivan from WMD said...

Daisy, I even like just saying 'curly fur'!

Nathalie said...

You sound beautiful!

Marcia (MeeAugraphie) said...

Is there something under your paw, Daisy, or are you just watching the shadows? I used to live in St. Petersburg, that humidity is not a friend.

Related Posts with Thumbnails