Monday, January 29, 2007

Movie Monday: BIG TOP DAISY!

I would like to take all my great friends out to the circus, where I perform my death-defying stunts. Please help yourselves to some peanuts and cotton candy, turn up the music and enjoy. This movie is rated G. However, you should know that the final scene may be too intense for younger viewers.

ps: This movie was filmed before my operation, so I am not hurting my sutures when I perform. I am starting to feel much better, so pretty soon I can do the Feline Cannonball again! (and you know how I love to get high!)


Share/Bookmark

42 Notes for Daisy:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

That was a great video Daisy! I really enjoyed it. :) You are very talented! :)

Heal up soon!

Christine and FAZ said...

Daisy - I love your video. You are so talented and pretty (especially with the red nose) and you've got good sharp teeth too. I always like to bite my human to show how much I care. I love your picture at the wild life park too -you are very brave being in the jungle with all those wild animals. How do you know giraffes are safe? They look pretty scary to me. FAZ

Anonymous said...

Great show! I think you showed everyone you can have fun, but when it's time to get serious, you can use your teeth if necessary.

Anonymous said...

Oh that was the best video ever!
I am going to watch it again, and and and... e-mail my freshman baby and tell her to watch it (all that suffering at college)
You are so adorable, heehee and so fierce, and very brave.

I hope you have a terrifical day!
The sun is out, but it is only 18 degreez here!! brrrrr

The M's said...

Great video. We really like the cannonball game.

LZ said...

That was like the bestest video I've ever seen! You are so talented and brave! I bet we'd have a lot of fun playing together! I hope you're feeling better soon so you can do all of your tricks some more.

Kaze

Unknown said...

Did you have to go to clown college to do those death defying stunts? We were super impressed!

D
J
CC

Forty Paws said...

Awesome video Daisy!!! We are very impressed!!! We didn't know you were in the circus before! And you really know how to put the Bitey on!
Luf, Us

Anonymous said...

Bite him, Daisy! Bite him! Humans taste good! Especially with catsup!

Skeezix the Cat said...

Oh, Daisy, my hart was in my throte as I watched this GRATE moovey!!! I always suspektid yoo had many talents, but I didn't know being a daredevil klown was one of them!!! And not only that, but I got sum urjes win I saw sum of yer ladybits win yoo were climing up reel high on the highwire! Gotta go... need to watch it a few more times!

Pearl C. Pritchard said...

Daisy that was fantastic! You're multi-talented.

Anonymous said...

Daisy what big teeth you have!

I recall when the human male was looking for bedroom furniture they looked at a bed like your humans, however the woman said that we cats would always be up there walking around and dropping down on them...

Tara said...

What a great movie! I'm so impressed you are in the circus, and SOO talented! And the teeth were awesome, even if I know you were just giving love bites!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy

Yu are smart and talented! Dat wuz a furry nice movie...

Hope yu are feeling better.

Abby

Kimo and Sabi said...

That was furry entertaining! You should get an oscar for short film (comedy / action)!

Anonymous said...

That's it! WE HAVE TO PLAY!! I love love love to play ALL THE TIME, and you have so much fun! The Feline Cannonball looks so amazing, when your stiches heal, teleport over and I'll get my Tall Man to Cannonball us! It will be so much fun!

From your friend, Katie!

Anonymous said...

I love it so cute :)

Anonymous said...

You are very talented, Daisy. I love your video. I am so glad that you are feeling better. Heal up soon, so you can get back to having great adventures.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

You are so talented! I enjoyed watching the high wire act the most!

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Came over to see how you were feeling and was entertained so much by your video!
Hope you will be back to your circus acts very soon :)

Fat Eric said...

Scary stuff! I am not too keen on heights, I had to keep my paws over my eyes in those bits when you were on the high wire...

Anonymous said...

Dear Daisy, Wowie you are good! It was scary and entertaining too. Sure wish my sound was working but I hummed along with the video. I think you take after your Uncle Greg and his death defying tricks. Love, Grandma

Emma's Kat said...

Well done! [applausing] Love the video of all your circus acts! Especially the finalle, lol! You looked to cute!

Milton said...

Wow Dais!! yooo are sUper talanted!
The cat who came before also liked to walk on high beams. She was nick-named 'Monkey cat' coz she was so good at getting up to high places. I like the ground better.
Its lotsa fun to watch you up there though.
---Beezer

Pumpkin said...

That wuz a WUNDERFUL video! Yu made efurryfing look so eazy and fun!

Mr. Hendrix said...

great video daisy. You are one brave kitty with your high wire act! wow!
take care and heal up soon. tell pixie "hi" for us!

Anita said...

Muhahahahahahaha!! Fantastic!!!!!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

wow daisy,
yer talented an byootiful an i wuz laffin an laffin at dat grate videeyo.
skeezix got "urjes" wen he watched u on da hi-wire ... i think i got sum, too!
wutz "urjes"?

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

o, Daisy, u's be furry talented. wow. u's makes it all look so easy, too.

very well done movie.

Just Ducky said...

Wow Daisy, that high wire act was amazing. You would be good at the balance beam.

Plus you are furry good at putting the bitey on that hand.

Spoon of life said...

OH MY GOD!!! I'M MELTING!!!
Daisy you're the cutest thing!!!
Thank you so much for coming by at my "place" I'll link you I love it here...I promise you I'll introduce you to my Ben (Ben the cat) I think you have a lot of things in common;)

M.

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Daisy! You are furry talented and DARING! Your video was ginormously entertaining. I watched it three times!
DMM

Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

Wow! Recovered and performing stunts in such a short time. Mommy must have been doing a wonderful job :)

Rosie & Cheeto said...

This is soooo grate! We were so nervous with the teeth grab...yoo are soooo cul, Daisy the Curly Clown.

pee-ess- ummm, skeezix is reely cul...ummmm, if I wasn't taken by Eric, I'd have skeezix be my valentine fur shure!!! -Rosie

Skeezix the Cat said...

Thanks, Rosie!!!! It was reely nice and suttul, too!

Jake and Bathsheba said...

What a fabulous video! We knew you had talent, but WOW! Mom, who never liked circuses, says that you've changed her mind here.

Hope you're feeling better! Is Skeezix going to be your Valentine?

~J&B

Katnippia said...

Daisy, you are a cat-tas-tic daredevil performer. Did it takes you a while to learns all those fings. We finks the cannon ball kitty looks like a lot of funz.-Sia

Lux said...

That was beyond wonderful, Daisy! Oh, especially the high wire and teeth parts!

Anonymous said...

That's excellent! I wish I had something way up near the ceiling to walk on. I like to be as high up as possible also. You're quite talented!
Midnight

Laura W said...

Omigosh that was so inspiring, Daisy. I plan to join the circus, too.
I am practicing my high wire walking act a lot, like I told you, on ML's leg when she stretches after her walk.
It's good to start out on a VERY WIDE surface until you get your paws underneath you consistently.

Asta said...

Daisy
You awe the best!!
I've heawd of some WFTs in the ciwcus, maybe i could pwactice and join you
smoochie kisses
Asta

Andree said...

Daisy, I never knew you would show your teeth! A fearsome beast indeed! I still don't know the answer to the mystery picture but I'm going to guess.

Related Posts with Thumbnails