Sunday, January 28, 2007

Another Weekend Adventure!

While I recuperate, I have been going through my scrapbooks. Here is a fun adventure I had a while ago.

My Mommie and Daddie stayed at the Animal Kingdom Lodge one time. From the hotel rooms, you can see WILD ANIMALS! This is a view from the balcony in their hotel room.

This was another place where cats were Not Allowed. Since I am good at stowing away, this time I snuck into my Mommie's luggage because I wanted to see the animals for myself. I was a little afraid of the giraffes, so I hid behind this clump of grass. But, they didn't hurt me. I stayed away from the wildebeest. His name was George.


Professor Daisy's Tip for Cats: If you sneak into a wild animal park, you should hide behind some grass until you are sure the animals are friendly. Giraffe are OK though.

Share/Bookmark

33 Notes for Daisy:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

You are very good at sneaking and stowing away Daisy! Glad to hear that Giraffe are okay.

I hope you are healing well! Me and my humans are sending healing vibes your way.

Lilly Lu, Iris and Maxwell Mufsa Millon said...

Hay daisy when we go to South FL mama loves to go see the lions at lion saffir has you mama been ther


Lilly Lu

Anonymous said...

You sure get around, Daisy!

Hope you're feeling much better,
Lux

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I knew the giraffes were friendly. They just look friendly too wit those adorable spots and those horn things next to their ears.

The wildebeast are grumpy.

You are soo sneaky!
I hope you are behaving and getting healed up.

momsbusy said...

yus is a fery brave kitty to visit those wild aneemals. we likes to stay home whare it is safe. how is yu feelin? we has been purrayin for yu.

yuki & kimiko

Pearl C. Pritchard said...

You are so clever, Daisy.

You may want to wear camouflage the next time you go to a wild animal park.

Are your stitches itching yet?

Around Your Wrist said...

a kitty with a mind of her own...who does what she wants to do! you're our kind of girl, dais.

independence is GOOD!

--suz

ps little cats RULE!

Kitikata-san said...

Oh Daisy, you do look like one of the Animal Kingdom Queens! I think you look mighty fine in the wild. It also seems that George, and former post Georges are a bit scary. I will remember to run when I run in a George.

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Hi Daisy! I was thinking about asking your sister Pixie to be my valentines date! What do you think? Will you put in a good word for me? Do you think she'll go out with me!? I am so nervous!

Forty Paws said...

You are such an adventurous little girl!!!

We hope you are healing nicely after your ordeal. How are the drugs going? We're sending lots of healing energy your way. (10 times worth)

Luf, Us

newbie meezer said...

wow, daisy dude, you have the most awesome ears!! :)

Anonymous said...

Daisy, It's a good thing that George is a vegetarian. You would make only one good mouthful for a lion. Tell Mommie I loved her picture of the spider web. Do you think you could catch a lizard in it? Love, Grandma

INAMINI said...

Daiy, I hope your feeling better. You have had lots of neat adventures. Please let me know how to stow away so I can go too!
LOKi

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Wow, you are 32 times more brave than me.

Patches

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

dat'z a grate advenchur u had daisy.
u go to sum fun placez.
i hope yer feelin good today.
luv--jh

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy

Yu are furry brave and smart to figure out how to stowaway wif yur Mommie and Daddie ... wow look at how BIG dohs animules are? I has nefur seen anyfink wif a neck dat long.

Abby

Unknown said...

Miss daisy,

we be so jealous of all the kewl places you go!! Can we come on your next adventure?

D
J
CC

Unknown said...

Wow, you are SO BRAVE!!
I´m afraid!
♥´¨)
¸.-´¸.-♥´¨) ¸.-♥¨)
(¸.-´ (¸.-` ♥ BESitos ♥.-´¯`-.♥

The M's said...

Don't mistake those long necks for scratching posts, that would be a very wild ride.

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Great stealthwork, Daisy!

Kimo and Sabi said...

Hahaha - thats like the day we tleported ourlseves to the zoo - it was furry interesting!

Lilly Lu, Iris and Maxwell Mufsa Millon said...

Oh daisy,

OI so exicted my mama finely figered out where you liff in Fl it not too far from grammy house in maimi Fl thy have a beach condo In Mami beach Fl but always drive up to around were you are mama want to know what the weather is like she going to be down there in Feb

Lilly Ly

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

We have giraffes here, too! They live at the San Diego Zoo and the WAP (Mom says that it's called the San Diego Zoo's Wild Animal Park, but I call it the WAP). We don't have a lot of 'em, but we've got baby ones and they're ginormous! It's a good thing that they're not nearly as vishus as deer, though. You're lucky to have escaped with your life, Daisy.
DMM

Jake and Bathsheba said...

It's always fun to look through scrapbooks and photo albums when you're under the weather. That looked like a great adventure. Are you planning your next adventure as you recuperate? We're hoping you're feeling better and ready to romp around soon.

Love,
J&B

tiggerprr said...

hi Daisy, what fun to look at scrapbooks! :) We think that the Animal Kingdom park is definitely one of our favorite Disney parks. :)

Anonymous said...

What a world traveler you're becoming! I wouldn't have taken the chance that those giraffes weren't vishus deer in disguise.

Skeezix the Cat said...

Yoo were vary vary brave to go thare withowt any vishus giraffe repelunt.

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

o, Daisy, wow u's bravest kittie.
i's glad u's hided behind tha grass, but i's been wurried them giraffes could still see you.

but it's a grrreat pickshure 'n a grrreat memory.

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you are feeling well enough to page through your scrapbooks. You are a very brave and smart kitty to stow away like that. I'm glad you kept out of sight, though. Wildebeests can be mean.

a fluffy feline friend said...

Hi Daisy. Furry sorry it's taken me so long to add your linkie to my bloggie! It's there now!

Hot(M)BC said...

Purrrrrrrrrrr fanks for the nice note about me bein a brave hunter
Your bud,
Pepi

Emma's Kat said...

Wow, how fun is that! To look out of your hotel room and see giraffe and wildebeasts! Looks like you had great fun!

Mo and The Purries said...

Hi Daisy!
I love love love your scrapbook pictures!
Glad you stayed clear of George, though!
your pals,
Not The Mama
and Daphne & Chloe

Related Posts with Thumbnails