Saturday, January 27, 2007

Photo Hunters #3: SILVER

When I went in my stroller last week, I saw this giant spiderweb. It was early in the morning, and to me, it looked like the web was made of beautiful glittery silver threads. You can even see the spider in his web! Eeek! That is the edge of the everglades in the background. This photo was taken just at sunrise.

I also wanted to post a picture of my beautiful stroller because it has SILVER trim! I love my stroller. I do not know if it is real silver, but it might be because my stroller is so great. Can you see me peeking out?

Share/Bookmark

53 Notes for Daisy:

Linda said...

What a fantastic silver spider web and a great way to interpret the very tough theme for this week!

Great job, Daisy!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Beautiful spider web! :) And a very cute stroller. I hope my humans buy me a stroller to take me out in the summer.

Great photo. :)

Gattina said...

It is really a beautiful spider web, although I hate spiders, but have to admit they do a nice work !

BTW if you like you can come over to my cat blog, Arthur and his sisters got aristocratic titles !

Unknown said...

Very creative choice for this week´s theme - fits perfectly!

My hunt is up, too @ Coffee 2 go - Please stop by if you find a minute =)

Lux said...

What a lovely web, Daisy! I'm hoping for the same thing, Dragonheart (a stroller)!

Barb said...

I love the spiderweb idea for today's theme! Nice stroller, too.. and yes, I see you! Thanks for dropping by :)

Viamarie said...

I haven't seen a silver web in my entire life. This is really fantastic.

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Great shot of the web! Looks silverly to me and the stroller is cute.

Thanks for stopping by.

Caylynn said...

Beautiful spider web photo. :) Gorgeous photo for this week's theme. :)

Unknown said...

Now that's what I call silver! I love pictures like that of the web.

Shilgiah the Cat said...

I want a silver stroller! Mom used to take me out on my harness for walks but we moved. I want to have a stroller. Where can I get one? Do spiders blog on their webs? That sure is a pretty web.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Wow Daisy, dats a grate piksher. I want a stroller too, maybe whin it gets warmer outside mom will gets us one. Den we cood take grate pikshers like dat. Yoo look so lovley on yoor stoller dey shood use yoor piksher to sell dem.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

daisy you are a smart kitty honey!!! a very smart kitty! smiles to you and nose rubs....auntie bee

Hootin Anni said...

Super....I love the spiderweb ---it is so silvery!!! Great job

Anonymous said...

Wow - that is an amazing photo of the web!!!

GEWELS said...

I love the web. They are truly one of nature's works of art.
Mine's up

Anonymous said...

*shivers* spiders....
your mom was brave to get up soooo close... or maybe the zoom was utilized. Spiders are very artistic, great lacework.
That is the everglades huh? wow, I never saw them.

I do see you, my fav kit-ten blogger ever peeking out.

Tara said...

Spiders! I love spiders! I like to hunt and eat them and get their webs all over me. But that web is almost to beautiful to eat! Lovely photo!

Anonymous said...

The spiderweb is an amazing shot. So very lovely.
Must admit.. your stroller is pretty neat too. :-)

Mo and The Purries said...

Oh, spider webs like this are so beautiful -- what a wonderful picture!
Looks like it's big enough to catch an alligator!

Our Photo Hunters is up at
It’s A Blog Eat Blog World

Unknown said...

Spiders are tasty! They are fun to bat off the walls and chase! Then eat!
We are so envious of your stroller, Daisy. Our two-legged kitten has one but we don't :(

Neat pictures!

D
J
CC

Anonymous said...

That is an absolutely great shot of the spider web!

Thanks for stopping by.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures for this week's theme.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful spiderweb. Lovely photo for the hunt. And I love your stroller!

Anonymous said...

That's a lovely photo. We definitely have to get our photo skills up to participate!

JHS said...

Great photo!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Great interpretation of the theme! Love your stroller, too ...
DMM

srp said...

Thanks for stopping by.
You'll have to come back and play with our kitties. We have seven here but none are so fortunate to have a stroller. That web is beautiful but no one here likes spiders either.

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is an amazing picture of the spiderweb! Very creative and well-taken.

Happy Saturday!

Biker Betty said...

Daisy, I am very impressed that you walk before the sun comes up. I never see the dark of the morning as I hate to get up that early, lol. I'm so glad you're feeling better. Great idea for silver. What beautiful spider web.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend,
Biker Betty :)

Mike said...

What a cool photo. The stroller is neat too lol. Thanks for sharing.

tiggerprr said...

Great choice for this week's theme! And yes, I see you! :) Hope you're feeling all perky as usual. :)

Claire said...

I see you!
Lovely photo, but did you eat the spider? My friends cat has a taste for them.
Thanks for the visit.

Claire

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

You look very cute in that very cool stroller. And we agree :EEEEEK - Mom does not like spiders.

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

wow daisy,
dat'z a byootiful silveree spider web!
i am luvin da entreez made fer dis week'z photo hunterz.
verree enjoyabul.

Smalltown RN said...

OOOh...that spider web is cool great choices for silver!

my pic is up as well!

Cheers!

Sunflower said...

The spider web is so cool!

Thanks for stopping by my Sunflower blog!Welcome back any time.

Have a nice weekend!

I will Exercise for Comments!
Sunflower

Andree said...

That is such a GREAT spider web! I'm jealous!! Congratulations on a great shot!

Anonymous said...

that's really beautiful! sometime we've gotta get in on this Photo Hunters thing. it's really cool.

Anonymous said...

That's an amazing photo of the spider web and you can see the spider cool.

Anonymous said...

Wow that spiderweb is awesome! Great shot :) That's a cute stroller Daisy, do you actually stay in it? Happy hunting!

Forty Paws said...

Awesum foto ops der Daisy!!

Luf yur stroller. Dat is cool dat yur mom takes u fur rides. Does Pixie go too?

Fanks fur takin owr PoP Quiz.

Luf, Us

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Amazing spider web photo!
Love that stroller :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy *waves*
I put some pictures of my olde chubby kitties on my bloggie.
You can come and see when you feel like it... don't hurry, I know you are recovering from your surgery, so don't over do :-)

Teena in Toronto said...

Nice wheels! Great shot of the web!

Mine's up too :)

Around Your Wrist said...

eeek is right about the spiders! no one likes them here. i won't even eat them!

i'm so glad that you're doing better! and i'm glad that you mommy has good drugs for you. you shouldn't have to hurt.

mama says she's sorry that she hasn't been to visit more lately. life is kinda hard as she and dad get ready to move to different places. she hopes you'll forgive her.

--suz

Unknown said...

What a great picture! You were lucky to catch it at the perfect time.

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Say Daisy that is a great idea for todays word..Silver...Thanks for stopping by and seeing my new cat...You should stop by if you lived closer...maybe you could be friends. She is a lot bigger than you though..I am afraid. Course Simon the Terrible might not like you. He is not fond of many people just my husband. Thanks for stopping by...come back anytime. Sandy

Anonymous said...

wonderful shot of spiderweb! I can never seem to get the focus right on things like that. Thanks for stopping by too.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous capture of the web- lovely!

Thanks for stopping by my hunt and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Heart of Rachel said...

A magnificent entry. The spiderweb is very fascinating. Thanks for sharing. Mine is up too.

Skeezix the Cat said...

I'm pritty shur yer stroler is reely silver becuz it looks qwite silvery. I bet yoo look reely kyoot riding in it!

Desert Diva said...

The spider web picture is just amazing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails