Friday, January 26, 2007

Frootbat Friday

I like this picture because you can see the curly hairs inside my ears. They are all frizzly (click to enlarge and you will see!)

I know it looks like I am very pensive in this photo, but it is really just the drugs....

Share/Bookmark

27 Notes for Daisy:

Millie said...

Daisy I am so happy you are home. I hope you get better and feel better real soon. I want to see you having fun and making mischief.

Anonymous said...

Yay, I hope you rested well last night in mommy's room... lucky.

Your frizzy hairs are cute. my kitties have them too :-D

I hope you have the best day ever.
(((hughug)))

The M's said...

Stay on the road to covery, we are still sending you good foughts and well wishes.

LZ said...

Oh Diasy, that is an adorable picture of you! You have the sweetest face. I hope you're feeling better today!

Kaze

Skeezix the Cat said...

My, whut big eers yoo have! I wish I had kerly hare!

Lux said...

Aw, your fur looks softer than soft! Hope youre feeling better!

Forty Paws said...

Oh Daisy, Efurrytime we seee yur pikshurs, we want to pik u up and holds u. We biggified yur pik and saw yur frizzles. How kyoooot!!!!
Luf, Us
Pee Ess. Drugs is gud stuff dudette.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

You have great ears! Love the frizzly hair!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Very cute photo Daisy. You are adorable. :) Those frizzy hairs are so cute.

I hope you are back to 100% soon!

Susie said...

WE is sooooo glad you are home again :)

Honey P. Sunshine said...

daisy i just want to kiss ur curly frootbat head, u r so kyoot

Pearl C. Pritchard said...

Hi Daisy... for some reason I can't see the photo.

You must be so happy to be home now. Thank goodness it's all over.

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you look much better than yesterday. Those must be some good drugs! Cute frizzy furs!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

We luffs yoor curly furs. Doze drugs is fun, I haded sum after my pawz serjeree. Now we just stick to nip.~Zippy

Merlin said...

That is a nice picture. I am furry glad you are home and feelin' better. I bet you have lotsa fun restin' and just bein' with your mommy.

tiggerprr said...

You look so cute! I hope you're feeling much better today. :)

Tara said...

I hope you are feeling better little girl! Such a cute picture! And aren't drugs great? I wonder if cats can get addicted? Suppose we might need a feline detox center?

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Daisy ... I "clicked to biggify" 'cuz I've never seen curly ear hairs before. I must confess that I'm quite impressed by the curly fur in your frootbat ears.
DMM

Just Ducky said...

Cute little kittie ears. Rest up and get better, drugs are our furiends.

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

o, Daisy, u's are so curly. luv tha little curly ear-hairs. too cute. i hopes u's be feeling better today.

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

wutta byootiful poze, daisy.
an ... my ... wut big eerz u have!

Mr. Hendrix said...

I'm sooooooooooooooooooooo glad your home. I like your frizzy hairs. They fit your cute face!

Anonymous said...

Hey Daisy! I just added you to my blogroll as you are too cute. Ma, loves calicos.
I bet you are doing better and more better. Have a good weekend and stay warm.

Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

Hi Daisy, we are so glad you are home! Beautiful Ears! pleas tell your mommy we think she's awesome for sharing her love and time at the shelters! Your mom is great! You and Pixie are so very lucky to have her! Have a good weekend! Purrs and Loves - From All The Bad Kitty Cats

caspersmom said...

Are you being a good girl Daisy and getting all better, sure hope so. Sure is a cute profile picture of you. If any of us get sick we get to be in Mom's room too.

Casper

Mo and The Purries said...

So glad you're on the road to recovery! I love seeing close-up pictures of your cute curly hairs!


lots of love
and purrs for a swift total recovery

your friends,
Not The Mama
Daphne, Chloe, Spooker, and Jazper

Anonymous said...

Your frizzy ear hairs are really something. I hope you are feeling better.

Related Posts with Thumbnails