Thursday, January 25, 2007

I am HOME!

I am very happy to be home! I am supposed to remain on strict rest for 7 days. That means confined to ONE room. My Mommie set me up in her room: she put my sleeping bag by my favorite window, my food and water within easy reach, and the litter box is in there too. See, I don't even have to get out of bed to eat!
Here I am using my scratching post without standing up. Now that is taking it easy!
I have some very good drugs.....
Here are all of my medications. The new special food is GOOD!
My Mommie said that she is cancelling all her plans for today, and will spend the day sitting with me. YAY! I have been reading all of the nice comments from everycat. You are the best friends ever, and it really cheered me up a lot. Thanks for thinking of me. I am going to take a little nap now...........

Share/Bookmark

53 Notes for Daisy:

LZ said...

OH wow, that's a lot of meds! I'm very very very happy you're home and relaxing. When I had my lady parts removed I did the same stretch to my scratching post. I wonder if its because our bellies need to stretch? Just keep relaxing and eating the tasty new food!

Love,
Kaze

Mr. Hendrix said...

Daisy, Daisy, Daisy! We're so happy to hear your home. You take it easy (love the scratching post pic) and get lotsa snuggles from mom. Pixie did a great job keeping us updated on how you were doing so be sure to give her a gentle headbutt too.

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Oh Curly Girl, we are so happy that you are home. You had us a bit worried whe you had to stay an extra night. It looks like you are doing OK. Those drugs must be doing their job. And your Mom is sooooo cool to stay with you today. Headbutts (softly) and purrs.

Honey P. Sunshine said...

woohoo!!! u r home and have a whole uninterrupted day with ur meowmie, thing just don't get any better than that, take plenty of catnaps they are esenshul to healing fast

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Glad to hear you are home Daisy! How nice of your mom to stay home and keep you company. :)

Rest up, heal up, and take your meds! Glad to hear the new special food is good.

Me and my humans continue to think of you and are sending healing vibes your way.

Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

We are so glad you are home!! You look like you already feel better than yesterday. Remember to take advantage of all the extra snugglin' time with your Mommy and get plenty of rest!

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

o, Daisy, so glad to sees u back home. we wuz all so worried bout u's.

ur Mommie sounds so sweet ta stays home wif u. know she wuz worried, mommies be like that.

purrrrssss, kc, missy & bear

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Daisy is home! Daisy is home! Daisy is home! Daisy is home!

whoo-hoo! I am glad you are home!

Unknown said...

3 cheers for Daisy coming home! Hooray! And a special purr to your V-E-T for taking good care of you! And luvies to your mommy!!

D
J
CC

Meowers from Missouri said...

good morning, dear daisy!! how wonderful that you're home, and that your mom will be home to snuggle and cherish you ALL DAY!! your nice mommy has you set up like a princess--pixie may have the clothes, but YOU got the throneroom!

warmest purrs,
the meowers

peeyes: pixie really did a good job on keeping us updated!

Skeezix the Cat said...

I'm so glad yer home, Daisy!!! That's so nice of yer ladey to stay home with yoo!

BTW, Pixie did a grate job of filling in wile yoo were gone. She even shode off a kyoot owtfit!

sammawow said...

Hooray for Daisy! We're so glad that you are home and your recuperation room looks great! Such a nice mom to stay home with you.

Purrs from
China Cat & Willow

The Meezers or Billy said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We is so glad you is home!!! You do look a little doped up in that pikshur, but I knows how you feel. I was the same way after my teef was pulled - Miles

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Yoo had us worried wif da extra day in da hopspittal. Hey, I recognize doze sarinj fingys, dats fur pain izn't it. It's good dat yoo are taking it eezy wif yoor mom der fur snuggles and stuff but we calico's are pretty tuff and I know yool heel up just fine. Glad yoor new food is tasty, wood be a bummer if it waz bad and yoo hadda eet it anyway~Zippy

The Cats Stephens said...

Oh Daisy! We're so happy you're home. And you can come visit us anytime. Maybe we'll take a trip and visit you while our beans are out of town! We'll keep our paws crossed that you get to feeling just purrfect really soon.

Lots of Purrs,
Eliot, Emily and Percy

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

dat'z a nice set-up yer mom made fer u ...
an shee'z stayin home wid u today! dat'z da sign uv a grate mom!
i'm glad yer home, daisy.
i reelee like yer sister pixie. she'z verree byootiful an verree nice!

tiggerprr said...

I'm so happy you're home! And wow, flowers from a boy! :)

Tara said...

I'm so glad you are home sweetie pie! You take it easy, and get lots of good love from your Mom, its nice of her to stay home for you. Wow, those look like some major cool drugs!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad my favorite blogging kitty is home~sweet~home from the hospital.

I hope you have a relaxing day with mom in your tranquil paradise room.... you have the soothing music too, right? yay. I hope your recovery progress continues.

(((gentlehugs)))

Anonymous said...

Daisy so glad your home and doing well.Gets lots of rest sounds like your mom's a good nurse so you should be better in no time.

The M's said...

We are so very happy that you are back home. Please rest for the next few days like the doctor ordered. Pixie did a good job keeping us all informed about you, she is a very good sister.

Fat Eric said...

Ohh, I am glad you are home even though you have to take lots of meds. It looks like your mum is taking furry furry good care of you, and your sister did a good job of looking after your blog too. The flowers and balloon from Skeezix are lovely. I don't know your address so consider me sending you virtual flowers.
Purrs
Fat Eric

caspersmom said...

Goodness sakes Daisy, a lot has happened to you since the encounter with the lizard. I'm so sorry to hear about your surgery, but oh so glad to see that you are on the mend. Please take care of yourself and take your meds so you can get all better real real soon.

BTW Pixie don't say you're not as cute as Daisy because you are. You look very well together as sisters. You looked so regal in your pretty pink cape.

I'm hoping I will be able to post this as I couldn't post on Luxor's site this morning or yesterday.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Welcome back homes Daisy! We is all glad that you are out of that hospital. I knoos that the VET's took very good care of you, but there is no place like home. Now your Momma can take care of you and you will be up and scooting around in no time.

Abby

Anonymous said...

hi daisy this iz lizzie i am hapy yu ar hom yu hav a gud vet an a gud mama to all gud cats send gud vibs for yu to feeel wel by for now

Daphne said...

Daisy, we are SO happy that you are HOME! We were so worried about you (I kept my tabby toes crossed for you the whole day you was in the surgery!)
I'm glad you get to spend a day with just you and your mommy -- and it's good to see you stretched out with your scratch pad like that! You're such a trooper! We know that you'll bounce back real quick, with all the love you're getting -- and the special food and drugs, too!

with lots of luv & purrs,
Daphne & Chloe

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

We are so glad you are home! Your Mom had better keep your little bare belly warm!

Jack, Persephone, Tenzing and Lancelot said...

Oh, it's good you're home! We've been purring for you! I hope you feel all better soon, pee problems are no fun. I get them sometimes too.

Susie said...

Yippee - you're home! Do you still gets to eat Temptations?

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

It is so good to read and see you at home!! You look much happier than yesterday.
What a good Mommie to stay home with you. Sending lots of healing thoughts your way!

Anonymous said...

We are so glad you are home and doing better. We were worried about you having to stay in the hospital another night, away from your mama. You have lots of meds to take! Take them so you can get feeling better real soon. Good things we cats are already good a bed rest!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you are home, Daisy. It looks like you have the perfect setup there and it will be great to have the whole day with Mom. It's great that you like your special food and that you have meals served in bed. Get all better soon.

Anonymous said...

we're so happy to see that you're home! an you sure gots a good mom to stay home wif you. purrs!

Pumpkin said...

It's so good to heer that yur back home and taking it eazy! It looks like yur Momma haz a good set up fur yu so just relax and take advantage of haffing sumwun to wate on yu paw and foot!

Anonymous said...

Daisy I am sooo glad you are home and now Mommie can relax and not worry so much. I am sure Pixie is glad you are home too. Love, Grandma

Forty Paws said...

We are so glad that you are home!!! Wow, you sure have a nekked belly now!!! Keep it curled up so it stays very warm!! Your one picture looks like you have some REALLY good drugs. Pain stuff, huh?
Healing thoughts we send.
Luf, Us

Emma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emma said...

So glad you's are home as I know you's are as well! Takes it easy and takes your meds like a good girl! You'll be feeling betters real soon!

Btw, see I's have my own sign on now! A Blog For Emma

Just Ducky said...

Welcome home Daisy. Get better soon.

momsbusy said...

yay, yu is home. we nose yu will haf a speedy re-cover-ee now. we is still purrayin for yus.

yuki & kimiko

Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

Welcome home Daisy!

I am truly happy to hear that all is well. This gives me great encouragement for my 2 Spice Cats (eventhough they are only going through a simple standard operation).

I am gonna change the Spare Room into a Cat room tonite so Pepper and Ginger are comfy in there during their recovery.

Milton said...

Ooooo! its so good that you are home, where all good kitties belong. Take care, get lots of rest, and let yer lady spoil you. Ladies are good at making a fuss so just enjoy it. We hope you are all better soon!!
---Beezer

Millie said...

Wow! Get better Daisy! I am glad you are home (my Mom is home too!)

monkeybunkey said...

I don't care for this under the weather business at all. I'm so happy that you are home and being taken care of and loved on. Best wishes my girl!

monkeybunkey said...

Did you say you have good drugs? Heh Heh Heh

Artsy Catsy said...

Daisy girl, we're all leaping with joy (and knocking things over) that you're back home safe & sound ... and with a wonderful mommynurse to help you get all healthy again.

The ArtsyCatsy cat (and human) staff

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

I'm furry glad that you're home and feelin' good. Be sure to take all of your clavamox. It tastes furry nasty, but it'll help you to get well sooner.
DMM

Rascal said...

Great news, Daisy. Welcome home!

Rosie & Cheeto said...

Yeaaaaa, yoo got yer stones out and yer finalie home!! Were sooo sooo happy fur yoo! This is such grate news

Lux said...

I'm a little late posting here (since Mom was sleeping again!), but I'm so happy you're home, Daisy! And surrounded by all the things you might need! Your Mommie loves you lots!

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Hope yur feeling much better Daisy! We can't believe you were stretching already. You are a furry good patient.

Kitikata-san said...

Oh Miss Daisy, I hope you are feeling better, and doing better! I am glad your human made a nice place for you to stay for a while. That is a nice sleeping bag! You be good and relax and let the human cater everything ok!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're home Daisy. You sure are looking sweet in those pictures. And you're lucky to have such a wonderful Mom!

Related Posts with Thumbnails