Wednesday, January 24, 2007

One more night in the hospital....

I am reporting from the hospital where I am staying ANOTHER night. My Mommie came to visit me, and as you can see, I was very, very MAD. I gave the laser beam eyes. But she was not afraid of me.
After I settled down, I let her pet me. It was nice. I was sad when she had to leave.
And LOOK! At the flowers I got from my very great, great friend Skeezix. There are some daisies in there too. My favorite. The balloon says "Bounce back soon!" That is what I plan to do.
My Mommie has told me about all of the very nice things my friends have written to help me get better. That makes me happy. I can't wait to get back home so I can visit with you all. Also, I wanted to mention that the staff at Wiles Road Animal Hospital are very nice. They let my Mommie visit with me. They gave me stinky goodness to eat.

Share/Bookmark

31 Notes for Daisy:

Mr. Hendrix said...

Poor Daisy. We're sure you will "bounce back soon!" We're thinking of you and your mommy and sissy.

Myst and Blackie said...

Oh Daisy - we want you to bounce back soon. And what a great guy Skeezix is to send you a balloon & flowers. Purrs for you & your Mom & sisfur...

Unknown said...

We are sorry to hear you are still in the hospital, Daisy. It's scary being away from home overnight.
We hopes you feel better tomorrow so you can go home!!

D
J
CC

PS-We think Skeezix may have a crush on you!!

LZ said...

That was very nice of Skeezix to send you flowers, especially your favorites.

I'm sorry you have to stay another night, I bet that is really scary. At least your mom got to visit you because they wouldn't let my Meowmy visit me when I had to stay for 2 nights, they said it would "distress" me. Posh, I bet you're much happier having had your mom come and say hi.

Get well soon sweet kitty!

Latte

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

I hope you are eating all yoor stinky goodness so you can gets all better faster. I fink d, j and cc are rite, Skeezix likes yoo! Get out of dat hopspittal soon so, 'kay.

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer daisy,
i wuz hopin dat u would be owtta da hospital today.
ok ... tomorrow will be da day. anudder nite uv grate care!
luv--jh

Anonymous said...

those sure are purrty flowers an that balloon looks fun too. we're sorry ya gotta stay another night - you look so sad in there. purrs!

Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

OH Daisy, we are so sorry you are in the hospital. You are in our kitty prayers for speedy fast recovery! Hopefully your doctor gave you stitches that don't poke out. They are itchy if you get those. Our Bad Mama has been so busy she didn't even know you were sick until now. We would have sent more well wishes. Sorry!

And Pixie you are an excellent sister for stepping up to the compy and letting us know what is happening! And you are very talented too and beautiful!

Our Kitty Love to you both!

Bad Kitty Cats!

Anonymous said...

Oh Daisy. I am so sorry you have to stay in the hospital another day!!!!
I would be grumpy too... and especially.. I nitice you have a noozpaper type of litter box, yuck, so strange. My kitties would be furious to use that as a litter box. those vets are always coming up with bright ideas... like shredded paper litterboxes. not.

I love the flowers you got from Skeezix. How sweet is that? too sweet and I love the bloooooon

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

It's so good when the vet people let you visit.
Hope you can come home tomorrow!!
Purrty flowers :)

Anonymous said...

Daisy hurry home or Mommie will eat all the candy in the house due to stress.
Love, Grandma

Just Ducky said...

Glad you are getting better. The "bounce back soon" is a good thought for a kittie.

The Meezers or Billy said...

Oh Daisy honey, we can't wait for you to feel better and get home!!!

Hot(M)BC said...

Aw, we's sorry you gotsta stay ofurnight again. We knows they's just bein extra sure you's in purrfect shape to go home tho. We's furry glad to heer they's nice to yoo and they gave you stinky goodness too! We'll be glad when you can come home too. I bet yore Mommy will be sooooooooo happy to see you (and efun Pixie will be too hehehe) We's sendin lotsa purrs n good kitty vibes n purrayers!
Purrrrrrrrrrrrs,
Sanjee, Boni, Mini, Pepi and Gree

Forty Paws said...

Bless yur liddle poodin heart Daisy!! Youse luks bery upset in those pikshurs. Skeezix is so sweet and thoughtful!!! Wer hopin u git to come home tomorrow!!!
Luf and purrayers, Us

Meowers from Missouri said...

oh, miss daisy--we sure hopes the extra day in the "slammer" makes you all better. nels sez you look as sad as he felt when he hadda stay ofurrnight. we know you'll feel more like yourself when you get home!! get all well SOON!!!

purrs, the meowers

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Get well, little Daisy! We're so sorry that you're in pain. Even Pixie reported that she missed you.

Purrs,
~J&B

Ivan from WMD said...

Oh, Daisy, be brave. I know it's scary having to stay all by yourself in the hospital. But just think! When you get home you'll have flowers to eat, too! Mmmmm, tasty!

sammawow said...

Daisy, we sure hope that you will get to go home soon. And we want you to "bounce back soon" too! It was nice seeing Pixie do some posting for you.

Purrs from
China Cat & Willow

momsbusy said...

we hopes yu get yur pain managed. we is purrayin fur yu. yuki & kimiko

Rosie & Cheeto said...

Oh Daisy- Yull be home in no time! It's so nice of yer peeple to cme and visit yoo. Yer all bandaged up and yoo dont evun have a reel littur box! Yoo gotta get bettur soon...keep thinking happie thawts and we will send TONS of purrs yer way!

pee-ess- Yer flowers luk beeeeutifullie yummy!

Honey P. Sunshine said...

daisy loo poo....we r sorry you had to spend another nite away from ur mommy, just think how nice it will be when u do get home and get to snuggle with ur mommy and pixie dixie. we hope ur frooboo's heal real fast

Lux said...

O Daisy, you don't look happy at all - I sure hope you get to go home soon. Those are beautiful flowers for a beautiful girl - Skeezix is nice!

Fancidots said...

Hi Daisy
We are sending lots of purrs and kitty prayers for yur QUIK ree-covery.
We kant emagine having to spend the night at the vets! UGH! No wonder you were givin yur meowmy the lazer eyes!
We all hope you feel MUCH better REEL SOON!
Love and kitty hugs...
Mr Zenith, Casper, Dagger, Emma, Hatter, Lightnin, Moonlight, Tiger and Victoria
http://zenithsays.blogspot.com/

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Daisy, we all really miss you so much. Please get well soon and hurry home.

KC: o, Daisy, i finks Skeezix haf a crush on u's, too. hee-hee.

Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

Poor Daisy. I bet your mommy is under a lot of stress too.

Hope you get well and get home soon!

Carolina Cats said...

We hope yore feeling better reel soon, Miss Daisy, and that you are home ware you belong. You'll feel much better once you get to yore own howse and bed and efurrything.

Lots of hugs & purrs,
Finny & Buddy

Anonymous said...

Daisy I'm mad at my mom too.Because of her taking care of the niece thingy I have'nt gotten to blog much.So I did'nt know you were sick.
I'm so sorry.I know the hospital can be a scary place so I'm sending huggs
for a speedy recovery.Now excuse me sweet friend while I go scream at my mom.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Sorry to hear you have to spend another night at the hospital Daisy. I am sending positive, healing thoughts your way, and hope that you are back to your old self quickly!

You are very lucky to have someone send you flowers! Skeezix is such a wonderful cat! He also might be sweet on you! I wonder if anyone will ever send me flowers?

I hope you feel betters soon!

The M's said...

We are so worried about you.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

I bet you were mad at your Mom! But it was for the best for you.

Those are great flowers from Skeezix....and a balloon too!

I think he likes you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails