Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I am taking over!

My Mommie wanted me to thank everyone again for all of their good wishes for Daisy. I don't think there is a nicer group than the cat blogging community. Everycat has been so kind and supportive, it really helps! Even I miss the kid. We are counting the minutes until she gets home later today.

Since Daisy is still in the hospital, I am taking over. I am starting to like being in charge. In keeping with my new position, I am wearing an outfit suitable for a Queen! Here is a beautiful pink satin cape, with white fur trim. I am wearing this with a strand of pearls. I feel very proud of myself.

UPDATE:
The doctor said that Daisy is doing well clinically, but she is pretty painful. So, they need her to stay over another night so they can do some "pain management." I think that means they are giving her some good drugs. My Mommie is sad, because Daisy is very scairt to be there and hiding under her blanket. They said she can visit later this afternoon.

Share/Bookmark

33 Notes for Daisy:

Anonymous said...

Spirit sez - Where can I gets me a capr like that? I wanna be a pwincess.

Ezra sez - I think you are verry pwetty. You look verry regal in yur cape

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Hi Pixie, we are keeping Daisy in our thoughts and sending healing vibes her way.

You look lovely in your cape! Very pretty. Daisy should let her share her blog. :)

twiga92 said...

You're looking very pretty there! Here's wishing a speedy recovery to Daisy.

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Sending Daisy lots of good thoughts..and you look stunning!

Catzee said...

OH! I am furry alarmed. Is Daisy ok???? I been too busy to blog visit. Pixie, you am furry purrty. Ya looks like a princess.

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

whoa, you sure do look like a queen! But where is your hat? that's only half of a "hat"!

I agree with Dragonheart and you should share Daisy's blog more often!

Anonymous said...

PIXIE!! you look stunning!

You are a beautiful big sister.
I am sure Daisy will be thrilled to be home!

I hope today is the best day ever!!

LZ said...

Hey there gorgeous! I love the outfit, you looks so debonair and regal. Its nice to hear your perspective on things.

Your Chase

Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

Skeezix will be very jealous of your cape. You look very pretty. We hope Daisy is home soon and feeling better.

Lux said...

How very regal you look!

Please hand Daisy a kiss from me.

Myst and Blackie said...

Pixie - you look lovely in your cape. Hope Daisy gets home safe & sound soon...

Victor Tabbycat said...

Wow, Pixie! I'm speechless from yur lovely outfit. Wow.
Oh, an purrs to Daisy to get better soon.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

You look quite regal Pixie! Good job taking care of hte blog while Daisy is recovering!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh, your cape is beyootiful. Yoo shood haf a teeara to go wif it. Hope Daisy heels up well, and she shood let yoo blog more offen. It will gif us a chance to get to know yoo and free up some of her time fur more playing.~Zippy

Emma's Kat said...

Wow, Pixie! You look just mawvelous dawling!! Marley thinks so too!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Pixie yu look so kool in your purrty pearls...

Hope Daisy is gettin better and better!

Abby

tiggerprr said...

What a regal outfit! :) Hoping that Daisy will be home very soon and that you guys will be running and jumping together soon. :)

Unknown said...

Don't let Skeezix see the cape or he might teleport over and steel it!!! Very pretty Pixie!!

D
J
CC

Forty Paws said...

Wat a beeyoutiful cape. U luk like a queen. Bee furry kirful bout takin ofer. Daisy put da hed hold on u wen she gits bedder.
Luf, Us

Hot(M)BC said...

You looks furry beautiful, Pixie! That cape n the pearls look great on you :) We's sending purrs for Daisy tooday too.
Purrrrrrrrrs,
Sanjee,Boni, Mini, Pepi and Gree

Mr. Hendrix said...

What a Queenly outfit Pixie. We loves it and it looks great on you. Mommy wants to dress me up in cute outfits too, but I won't tolerate it so we'll have to enjoy yours.

I hopes Daisy gets some good pain releavers. Poor sweetie. I'm sure you and your mommy miss her as much as she misses you. Sending good, healing thoughts your way.

PS I hopes we still hear from you after Daisy gets better Pixie. You're fun & cute too!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Poor Daisy. :( Sorry to hear she has to stay at the vet longer. I am sending positive thoughts and healing vibes her way, and me and my humans are keeping her in our purrayers.

The M's said...

Pretty cape, makes you look so very regal.
Tell Daisy that we are wishing her well, and will gib her the recipe to Snow Cream when she feels better.

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Pixie, you look very lovely in your pink satin cape.

Oh poor Daisy. We hope all the drugs is making her feel better. Headbutts and Purrs from us.

The Crew said...

We're thinking good kitty thoughts for you, Daisy. Soon you'll be feeling better and can come home.

Tara said...

I'm sorry Daisy is having such a hard time! All my good meezer energy is heading her way! Thanks Pixie, for welcoming me home, even though you are so worried about your sister!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer pixie,
u look verree byootiful.
luv--jh

Anonymous said...

you look lovely! and you're doing a great job being in charge. we're sending lotsa purrs to Daisy!

Lilly Lu, Iris and Maxwell Mufsa Millon said...

Hay pixie i luff your outfit. Tell daisy I miss her and to get well soon

your freind in Faishtion


Lilly Ly

Meowers from Missouri said...

thank you, pixie, for visiting us, and for keeping us up-to-date on daisy. you look stunning in your regal garb, btw!

purrs--the meowers

Skeezix the Cat said...

PIXIE THAT IS SUCH A KYOOT OWTFIT, I THINK I MITE WET MY PANTS I'M SO JELLUS! Yoo can borrow my tiara if yoo like .... it wood reely kompleet the look!

Rocky the Gutter Cat said...

Tell Daisy to make shur they give her lots and lots of drugs. Better livving thru kemistry.

BTW, yoo look reely hot in that getup. Do yoo beelong to a harem?

Daphne said...

Pixie -- you are very pretty in your new cape & pearls! Such a princess!

meow for now,
Daphne

Related Posts with Thumbnails