Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Toesday!

Here I am, laying in a sunny spot, cleanin' my toes. And look! You can see some red lines in my ear! I think those might be called vessels for blood, or something like that. Aaaaaahhhhhhh!!!! BLOOD!

Sorry, I kind of scared myself a little for a second there.


Share/Bookmark

29 Notes for Daisy:

Millie said...

Awesome toesies Daisy! That's a great picture to let everybody know that you're the boss!

Christine and FAZ said...

Oh Daisy, you are my favourite curly cat and you make me laugh. You were so funny scaring yourself like that. Purr Purr FAZ

Hot(M)BC said...

Great toes Daisy! Careful about scarin yourself like that tho.
Purrrrrrrrs,
Your bud Pepi

The M's said...

Cute toes, cute girl...dreammy,...Munch

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

That's a great photo Daisy! You have very cute toes!

My mom says you're right - they are called "blood vessels".

Lux said...

Those are the cutest toes! And, don't worry, my ears do that too in the light!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you are such a cuuute curlie-swirly girl.
<3

LZ said...

Look at your pink toesies!!! Oh my, they are quite cute! Don't be too scared, my ears light up just like yours in the sun!

Kaze

Pearl C. Pritchard said...

Woo Hoo -- look at those spread out toes.

Unknown said...

You have such cute toes Daisy! Just like the rest of you!!

D
J
CC

Around Your Wrist said...

cute toes! mama likes to tickle under the pads when i spread mine like that. does your mom do that?

my ears look pretty much the same in the light. mama thinks it makes me look extra delicate.

auntie suzanne

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

What a neat toesie-shot. And look at those claws, whoa.

Susie said...

Good job spreading your toes so we could see them so well!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Dat's a GRRRR-8 shot of yu cleaning yur purrty toesies Daisy. Yu do a furry gud job too!

Abby

INAMINI said...

Por Daisy- there are so menny scary things owt there, but yu neffer haf to be scared uf yur boddy parts!
LOKi

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Oh Curly Girl you are just too cute. And doing a good job cleaning those toes!

Anonymous said...

what purrty pawsies - an we love the claws!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I`ve read about rex cats, but never met one. Your curly fur looks very nice :)

Tara said...

Mighty lookin' toes there Daisy! Tara

caspersmom said...

Ah, that looks nice and warm laying in the sunshine. Mom didn't want to let us out today cause it was so cold. With about an hour and a half of meowing she caved it. It's getting overcast now, at least we got a little sunshine.

I like that houndstooth top you have on. It does look nice on you. I overheard Mom telling Dad that she wanted to get some clothes and put on Cleo and Dad said leave her alone. I don't know cause I think Mom is still thinking on it. Just so she doesn't put anything on me.

Casper

The Cats Stephens said...

You're toes are mostly the same color as mine. I love how the beautiful white of your fur brings out their soft colors!

-Percy

Just Ducky said...

What a good shot of your toes.

Forty Paws said...

Great position Daisy. All the better to clean those toesies!!! And very pretty ones they are too.

Piggy and Grover said...

Daisy! You are very flexible and very beautiful, too. And you have very clean toes.

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer daisy,
pozishun iz evreethin in life.
nice toez.
luv--jh

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Fabulous toes, Daisy! I've heard that Kismet, the big man cat, has a thing for toes, and yours are very appealing. (He once offered to clean between mine!)

~Bathsheba

DK & The Fluffies said...

WOW - cool toesies

Anonymous said...

Now those are toes. Your human caught you at a good time. Did she clip your claws next?

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Great toes! BLOOD!!! EEEKKK!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails