Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Whiskery Wednesday

I love to look at things upside down! It makes everything look funny. My Mommie was trying to take pictures of my curly whiskers, and whenever she would call my name, I looked at her like this:

Can you see my curly whiskers here? They are white, and pretty fine, so it is hard to take a picture of them. If you click to enlarge, maybe you can see them better.


Share/Bookmark

27 Notes for Daisy:

Jack, Persephone, Tenzing and Lancelot said...

Wow! What pretty whiskers! Persephone's whiskers are slightly curly too!

Thank you so much for your good wishes and for coming to check on me so often! I wish I had been feeling better so i could have returned the visits. I'll try to come by a little more often now I'm feeling better, and my OTW is starting to work off the computer some instead of hogging it!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Cute photos Daisy! You have lovely whiskers. :) They are cute and curly. My whiskers curl too, but they are much, much shorter than yours!

Piggy and Grover said...

Beautiful curly wispy whiskers.

Anonymous said...

I love your "wikkers", sooo cute.
Caesar and Princess do not have much for whiskers anymore... a single short stub here and there.
you look too sweet upside down.

LZ said...

What very interesting whiskers you have! You are a very beautiful curly kitty. What a difference between your whiskers and my brother Chase's!

Kaze

Christine and FAZ said...

I love your curly whiskers - mine are dead straight and thick (my human says they're a 'bit like me' but I know she's only joking. She really thinks I am very intelligent.). Nose kiss FAZ

The M's said...

Wonderful whiskers!!! Nice upside down poses also, you are just the cutest.

Unknown said...

Your mommy takes the best pictures of you MIss Daisy!!

D
J
CC

Lux said...

I can see them! You look funny (but cute) from upside down!

Mr. Hendrix said...

You are a cute curly little girl! Its funny you like to look at things upside down. I may have to try it.

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Oh yes, we can see those curly whiskers. Very cute.

Gemini said...

Oh what furry curly whiskers you have!

Katnippia said...

Dasiy you lookz very cutes upside downs. Your whiskerz and very curly and purrty. We all have very straight whiskerz, not like you curly ones.-Sia

DK & The Fluffies said...

Lovely curly whiskers!

Badness said...

You do have curly whiskers!

Susie said...

You are just one curly girl :)

tiggerprr said...

You are just so cute! I want to cuddle you everytime I visit here! :)

Anonymous said...

Yes I can see them their adorable and you look so cute.

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Finally, the curly whiskers. I had to 'biggify' the pictures and they (and you) are adorable. You are just the cutest curly little girlie.

Forty Paws said...

Daisy, our most favoritest curly cat! Awesome whiskers!!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

i am enamored wid yer byootiful, curlee wiskerz.


enamored: captivated; inspired

Mo and The Purries said...

oooh, Daisy! That is a good shot of you looking at things that way -- thanks for sharing your curly whiskers with us!

And for leaving a comment caption at our contest!
~ Not The Mama

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Those are some C-U-T-E whiskers!!

The Meezers or Billy said...

we does see you curly whiskers. they are furry purrty!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Daisy ... You are the cutest EVER!

Charmee and Fudgie lean their heads back when Mom makes 'em dance and then she gives 'em a smooch.

DMM

Anonymous said...

You are indeed a naturally curly cat. (Curly, but not twisted!)

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

I can tell they are curly! They are also very cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails