2. This is called a Wooley Bully. "He's a mess, he's a mouse again!" This toy is made of wool. When it gets all fuzzed-up, you put it in a sock, and run him through the washing machine, and he is good as new! I think mine is due for the washing machine about now. (If I put myself in the washer, do you think my fur would get less fuzzed up?)
3. This one is fun and delicious! Get someone to fill it with treats. Then, when you roll the ball around, food comes out of the rat's mouth! I never ate food out of a rat's mouth before I got this toy.
4. This is my weird stripey mouse or rabbit. I am not sure what he is, but he is FUN. And, he has very crazy googlie eyes.
5. The fabulous Cat Dancer! It never danced with me though.
6. Cat Nip. Need I say more?
7. Here is my very soft fluffy bear, filled with cat nip. I like him lots. He has one brown foot. Maybe he stepped in mud. Or something worse.
8. This is my fishie with twine in the middle. He is fun to kick around.
9. My Crackler tick. He makes a great crackly noise. And, he stays crackly even when wet!
10. The old stand-by, fake fuzzy mouse. With real fur.
11. I don't know what this is called. It has two holes in it, and a ball inside. It is fun to stick yer paws into the holes to try to get the ball! It is kind of a trick though, because yer paw cannot fit back out once you are holding the ball!
12. Jacks fer cats.
13. I don't know what his name is. He has six arms, and antennae. There is cat nip inside. I like to kick him. He never kicks me back though. That must mean he is good.