Friday, January 19, 2007

Fahion Show Friday: My yellow sundress!!

Here is my brand-new sundress! I got it on the sale rack. Isn't it pretty? It is not pink, but I think yellow is a good color too.

Here is a view of the back of my sundress. See the detailed embroidery? There is even a little bow on the back, and straps that criss-cross in front.
It also comes with this sunbonnet that ties in the front with a silk ribbon. It has holes for my ears to stick out of. I feel very pretty when I wear my new sundress. Do you think the sunbonnet makes my ears look too big?
The only bad part about this dress is I have to be careful when I am playing so I don't get my new outfit dirty. So, I will not wear this outfit very often.


Professor Daisy's Tip for Cats: It is best if yer outfits are wash 'n wear so you can play rough in them if you want. Also, do not be afraid to shop the sale racks.


Share/Bookmark

42 Notes for Daisy:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Very pretty Daisy! That's a lovely dress! As a fellow frootbat, I can tell you that there is nothing wrong with big ears, so you shouldn't worry about the bonnet making your ears look too big.

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

yer eerz look grate in dat bonnet.
doze pikshurz uv u ar makin mi hart beet fast!

Hot(M)BC said...

The yellow is a good color too, Daisy. And it's great the bonnet has holes to let your ears be free. I wouldn't think a bonnet that squished the ears would be nice to wear at all. Your ears don't look too big -- they're purrfectly beautiful frootbat ears. I wish I had pretty frootbat ears like yours, except black colored to match the rest of my fur.
Purrrrrrrrrrrs,
Boni Maroni

Lilly Lu, Iris and Maxwell Mufsa Millon said...

oh daisy I luff your outfit You look great in yellow. My last two kote outfit were off the sale rack too Hay daisy what collor do you were to the vet I have to go next Thusday for a cheek up I dont know what to where

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Oh Daisy

Yu look so furry purrty.
I love yur new fashion!

Abby

Forty Paws said...

Oh Daisy, you should be a model!!!! And walk on the catwalk!!! How beeeeyoutiful you are. No your ears don't look at all big in your bonnet. Actually, we think the bonnet minimizes your ears some.

Pee Ess. Thank you for the info on Frootbat Friday. None of us in the Forty Paws abode really fit that description. Is there a huge FOOT day, because Obi fits that description.

Lux said...

Daisy, are you some famous model who has gone undercover in our midst?

That yellow really suits you!

Anonymous said...

You are so cute in this outfit. I love yellow (my personal 2nd favorite to pink) and the bonnet looks adorable... and your ears sticking out...sooo cute.

Have a fun Friday :-)

Zeus said...

Daisy, you truly are very kind to let your humans do this to you. I bow before your understanding and compassionate demeanor. I couldn't do it.

Bandanas are bad enough. Sun bonnets: Out of the question.

The M's said...

Very beautiful, you look like you are ready to go to the park and have a picnic.

LZ said...

Wow Daisy, you're really a tolerant kitty! There is no way I'd let them put a hat on my frootbat ears.

You look so very pretty! A ray of sunlight on my cold wintry day!

Kaze

Piggy and Grover said...

Oh my gosh, Daisy! You look absolutely lovely in yellow and you look so darling in that precious outfit that my mom is all teary-eyed right now...

Unknown said...

Miss Daisy,
you are going to get a lot of *ahem* boy cat admirerers in your pretty dress.
Very pretty dress!! Very spring like!!

D
J

The Meezers or Billy said...

you look furr purrty and summery Daisy!

The Crew said...

You are like a ray of sunshine in our freezing cold & snow in Whisk-onsin. Dear, we can't believe you got that on a sale rack. Misty & I will be right over to go shopping with you!

Love,
Tipper

Pearl C. Pritchard said...

Daisy... you need a lovely red necklace to go with that. I'll see if I can find one for you.

Susie said...

That is the purdiest girly kitty dress ever! Make sure to put some sunscreen on your ears!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

You look great in that sundress!

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

my mammacat says you are "just too cute for words!" But she said that, and those are words, so I don't understand it!

Anonymous said...

Daisy you look so adorable in your sundress. Mommy says your a very pretty girl and wants to put me in a dress. Yet I dare her to try.

Mr. Hendrix said...

Oh Daisy, what a beautiful dress. Your ears look perfect, as always, in your bonnet.
I think your yellow sundress was made just for you. Happy fashion friday!

Emma's Kat said...

OMGosh that is so sweet! I love your dress Daisy and it makes your froot bat ears look all the more adorable! You look so pretty in your yellow sundress!

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

You look very pretty in you sundress. But maybe you should try a parka for this time of the year.

Anonymous said...

that's adorable! we're not very tolerant when it comes to hats, unfortunately. you look great in that!

Skeezix the Cat said...

Daisy, this is just the kyootest owtfit I've seen in my HOLE ENTIRE LIFE! Even tho it isn't pink, I love love love it! The gingum is a very nice look for yoo: very gerly! Whut was that?? I think I just felt sum urjes!!!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Dat is a wunnerful look fur spring and yoo just make dat dress and sunbonnet shine. Oh, oh, yoor givin Skeezix urjes! Dat meens he be thinkin yoor furry beyootiful. Us to, but we're gerls so...~Zippy and Sadie

Victor Tabbycat said...

Gosh, Daisy! That's lovely, tho I'm still not sure bout cats an clothes. I's glad the bonnet has holes fur yur ears! That's the worst fing bout the Santa hat - it covers mine ears!

sammawow said...

You look absolutely terrific in your sundress. And we especially like your hat with your lovely frootbat ears! We were both showing us wearing t-shirts today for Fashion Friday. We don't know if our Lady will ever be able to get us in clothes again!

China Cat & Willow

Anonymous said...

You're prettiest in pink, but yellow is quite becoming on you too. And it was on sale besides? That's even better...

Tatiana Gamarra said...

thats so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yellow is her color!
Thanks forr adding cucaraƱas to your links!

xoxox

Catzee said...

Ooooo, Daisy, ya look so purrty! Did ya put the bitey on yur Mom fur puttin' that on ya?

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

I'm not really a clother-wearin' kinda guy, but you do look lovely in that outfit, Daisy. I think that your ears are one (two) of your most distinctive features, and the bonnet accentuates them beautifully. Hafta say, I'm glad that my mum doesn't try and put clothes on me... I know she has a history of doing that to cats! But I'm too bitey for her to even consider it.

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Oh, Miss Daisy! So fetching! Yellow looks almost as good on you as pink does!
DMM

The Cats Stephens said...

Eliot loves your ears Daisy. He told me you look pretty in your yellow dress. He has a crush on you! He'll smack me for saying that though, so shhh!

--Emily

Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

Hi Daisy - we finally figured out our blogger/google account so we can talk to you too!

Thank you for all your well wishes and caring comments. It means alot to us.

Your Yellow Dress is Purtiful!! We love yellow and the little hat, that would be great here in the south in our summers.

Sending much love and kitty hugs to your household from ours!

Pawed, the Bad Kitty Cats!

Teena in Toronto said...

I luv it!

Morgan would let me dress him up but I doubt Byron would.

D said...

Daisy, that is an adorable dress. I wish I could get my cats to wear something once in a while but they will not stand for it! You look absolutely wonderful and I must say, yellow does suit you a lot!

Kismet said...

Daisy, you look HOT!

caspersmom said...

Mom really likes your sundress Daisy. I think it's pretty too. Yellow is just as pretty as pink. Mom would love to dress Cleo like that but I don't know if Cleo would let her go that far. I heard Dad tell her to leave her alone when she talks about dressing her up. I don't know I see a gleam in Mom's eye.

Casper

Tommy and Teaghan said...

That am cute but there jus doesn't seem like somefing is right. Yur pretty furs are all covered up!

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Oh, Daisy is so adorable in her sundress! She is very sweet looking. I love those pictures!...

Michael said...

Your ears do stand out, but I think it makes you look cute. :3

Related Posts with Thumbnails