Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Two-fer Tuesday: Skeezix's Cousin?

The first photo is one of the cats at the shelter my Mommie helps at. His name is Koda. Does he remind you of someone??? I think he might be one of Skeezix's distant cousins or something. What do you think? He even squinted up his little eyes whenever my Mommie tried to take his picture.

Koda
And here is the very, very cute Skeezix! (sighs)

ps: Koda has had it kind of rough so far in his short life. He can be adopted from Cats Exclusive, Inc.

Share/Bookmark

16 Notes for Daisy:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Koda does look a little like Skeezix! I hope Koda finds his Forever Home soon.

The M's said...

Wow, you would think they were twins or something. If we didn't have twee cats alweady, we would gibe him a foreber home.

Unknown said...

WOW! We thought it WAS Skeezix!

He's very hansom!

D
J
CC

tiggerprr said...

The resemblance is astounding! So very handsome! I hope he finds his furrever home very soon!

LZ said...

Wow! They really do look alike! He is quite a handsome kitty, I hope he finds a home soon! Its really great your mom volunteers with the other kitties. You don't mind that she smells like other kitties?

Kaze

Daisy said...

Here is what my Mommie has to do when she gets back from the shelter to make sure I don't catch any germs: take off her shoes (which she only uses at the shelter) in the garage, immediately change clothes - before I get a chance to smell her, and then wash her hands and her arms with antibacterial soap. So, I don't get to sniff any of the interestin' smells!

Anonymous said...

wow - they really must be related!

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Oh they do look the same! Very cute.

Christine and FAZ said...

Dear Daisy, I like Koda - sometimes I would like another cat to come and live with me in Wimbledon but my humans think I am too selfish and would be jealous. I don't think I would be jealous although I am a little rough sometimes but that's cause I get excited. There used to be a very old persian here when I was a kitten but she died. I heard that she was 'rescued' from a horrible home. She didn't like me very much, she thought I was too rough but I was just being a friendly kitten and wanted to play. Faz

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Koda is a very cute kitty! We will purray for him to find a good furever home!

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Yep. Dey looks related alright.

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

yup, koda duz look like skeezix.
duz koda ware pink?

Hank said...

Koda's mighty cute, all right. Your letting the world know about him should help him get a home soon. He deserves one where he can be properly spoiled!

Mattingly said...

Great post Daisy! They do look alike. Do we detect a little crush on Skeezix though?

We also just watched your most recent movie and my Mom wants me to tell you that you are just adorable. She said "She's so cute I could just eat her!!!". But don't worry... she won't really eat you. She says stuff like that to us all the time. You are safe... she's just nuts.

Chaffee Street Cafe` said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chaffee Street Cafe` said...

This is the first time I have ever seen Skeezix. He looks so debonair and unique. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails