Friday, February 9, 2007

Fashion Show Friday: Our Valentine Party Dresses!

I have decided to wear my red and white polka-dotted party dress. It has spaghetti straps to show off my shoulders, and rows of frilly ruffles. I love it because it is very festive.
Here is another view. See, the front is cut away for ease of movement. This means I will be able to dance in this dress. Also, I think Skeezix will like it because my tummy shows!
Pixie is wearing a more formal gown, since she is older and more mature. It came from China, which is where I think all of the famous design houses are. Hers has beautiful embroidery on the white sleeveless top. The skirt is shiny pink satin! I think Icon will like Pixie in this dress because he is a very classy cat.
Here is another view of Pixie's frock, where you can see the beautiful flower appliques on the waistband and hem. Also, this dress has TWO layers: a deep pink underlayer, and the pale pink outerskirt. It is very sophisticated!
We also wanted to show our support to Mom Robyn from Hot(M)BC today. She has done so much for the cat blogging community, and we really appreciate everything she has done for everycat. And, I really hope she is feeling better soon too! Because she is so special, and Pixie and I love her.

Share/Bookmark

28 Notes for Daisy:

Christine and FAZ said...

Did you girls used to model in Paris on the famous catwalks of Chanel and Christian Dior? If you haven't you should consider it - definitely? I would love to see a real catwalk fashion parade with all your favourite designer clothes. I tend to go 'au naturel' but that's only cause I don't have anything to wear (except my cat's eyes glow in the dark collar). FAZ

Lux said...

Well, you two are just about the most glamorous girls I have ever seen!

I don't know much about fashion, but I know what guys like. You're going to wow Skeezix and Icon!

Anonymous said...

Daisy. You and Pixie aare beeeeyoootiful. I love both dresses.
I love the red one you have on. It is very girly and fun. You look great!
Pixie looks gorgeous in her dress. I love the embroidery and the designer trim work too. Absolutely stunning, both of you.

(((hugs)))
have a happy sun shiney day
<3

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

You both are just visions!

Wait until Skeezix sees you in that shoulder-baring dress.

And Icon will flip over Pixie's outfit.

Can't wait to see their comments.

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Wow, those are some gorgeous dresses. I know the stuff coming out of China is to die for!!

We posted a graphic Momma made for Mom Robyn.

Patches

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Whoa! Wow wow wow!! Pixie, you look so sofisticated in that dress! wow wow wow!!! Daisy, you look very festive!

Luxor was right, I am officially 'wow'ed'!

I had my ears cleaned last night! You can call me Mr. Clean Ears!

My mammacat has a bunch of work to finish, so I won't be back until later.

wow!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, I think you look divine in that dress. I'm out pounding the pavement telling everyone about my commentathon for Mom Robyn. Check it out and let others know!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you and Pixie look lovely in your outfits. You are definitely ready to partay!

Skeezix the Cat said...

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW! WOW! WOW WOW! WOW WOW! WOW WOW WOW WOW! WOW WOW!

:rests for a minit trying to git his breth:

Spagetti straps????? Pokka dots? Yer tummy showing??? Daisy, I am BLONE AWAY! And Pixie's owtfit is "da bomb"! Me and IBB are the lukkiest guys in the WERLD!!!!

WOW!!!!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

daisy an pixie
u both look verree byootiful.
i hope dat skeez wuzzen't plannin on warin hiz red an wite polka dot dress ...
laffin an laffin!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Yu boff looks furry purrty. I knoos Skeezix and Icon will lub to see yu two tonite.
Abby

Spoon of life said...

You look FAB!!!

Anonymous said...

you two are just beautiful! the Blonde Girl wishes we'd dress up like you two do, but we're rather uncooperative, to say the least.

Purrs for Robyn Appreciation Day! we're thrilled with all the tributes being posted!

Anonymous said...

You girls will be the "Belles of the Ball" in your beautiful outfits!!!

Unknown said...

We thinks you and Pixie made EXCELLENT choices, Daisy! You'll knock em dead, fer sure!

D
J
CC

monkeybunkey said...

OMG, You are HOT!

Forty Paws said...

Maw here: What absolutely gorgeous girls!! Just wanna pick you up and give you big ol' hugs.

We finks u ist bery fashynubal!! See you at the party!!

Luf, Us

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Omigosh, yoo two are soo beyootiful in yoor dresses. My sisfurs go neked alla time, dey won't ware no clothses so dey won't be as beyootiful as yoo two. Dey are pritty tho, gotta say dat or get a beat down.*snicker*~Speedy

Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

You are both very beautiful in your dresses. Can I be you when I grow up?

Tiki

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Wow! You two look great! You will knock the socks off of your guys!

Anonymous said...

What Jeter said is funny
hahahahahahahahaha *snort*

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

You both look stunning in your fashions!!

Anonymous said...

You girls look stunning. And I do mean I am stunned. Hope you have a good time at the party and remember all the grandma rules of etiquette. Love, Grandma

Anonymous said...

I love these outfits! I need to go pick out one for myself! do you know when the party is??? i hope you got my comment i sent a minute a go on your tummy tuesday pic!
~~~~Oreo~~~

Daisy said...

Hi Oreo! I just read yer sweet note on Tummy Tuesday. I am happy to meet you. I wish I could have known Libby.

The party starts at 8:00 Eastern time (less than two hours from now!). I hope we see you there. You are nice.

The Crew said...

Oh girls, you look just wonderful. You'll be the best dressed...no doubt about it!

Love
Tipper & Misty

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

It is almost party time!!!!!

Hot(M)BC said...

Daisy and Pixie, you two are such cute kitties. You're the first Devon Rex's I've ever met and I'm so impressed. You're not only cute, but you're so sweet to write me such nice things. Thank you so much :) :)
Love n "Purrs",
Mom Robyn

Related Posts with Thumbnails