Thursday, February 8, 2007

Thursday Thirteen, edition #7













Thirteen things Pixie and I need to do to get ready for our Valentine's party dates with Icon and Skeezix:

1. Pick out a really cute outfit to wear
2. Help Pixie find something to wear
3. Get some Cover-Stick to hide the scar on my belly
4. Polish our toenails
5. Brush our teefs really good so we have minty-fresh breath (just in case)
6. Start an exercise program. Do you think we can shape up in one day?
7. Buy CosmoCat magazine so we can learn about what boycats like. Even though I am pretty sure it is catnip, toys, and Temptations. Also, very fast strollers.
8. Tape a quarter to my foot so we can call home, just in case
9. Practice conversations: "Hi Skeezix. Your muscles look nice tonight." "Icon, what is your favorite sport?" "How 'bout this weather tonight?"
10. Practice conversations some more. A lot more.
11. Try on makeups and perfumes
12. Clean waxy ears and trim toenails
13. Bake cookies to bring to party

Wow, we have a lot to do!

Share/Bookmark

26 Notes for Daisy:

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

dis iz a good list. da boy catz would probublee hav a much shorter one ... altho i know dat skeez iz probublee wunderin abowt da owtfit ... i hope hee'z not polishin hiz nailz!

The M's said...

Great list, now I know what I have to do to get ready...Mommie, do I have a pretty dress for the party?
Missy, we will see if we can make one for you.

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

That is a great list!

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

I think I'm going to start an exercise program too! It might help in one day.

Anonymous said...

This is a fantastic list of things to do/think about. I believe you and Pixie will achieve success by the big day of the party. How exciting.

:-) <3 you two are sooooo adorrrable

Forty Paws said...

Grate list Daisy. Ist gud dat u ist helpin Pixie. U ist a gud siddur.

Uhm, we dunt haf the CosmoCat magzine prescription. Culd u tell us wer to get it?

Luf, Us

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

I'm not sure if I can tell you how to make crop circles on the carpet. (It is not something that girls should do)You might not think I'm so cute if you knew about them, cause it is a little bit gross. My mammacat had to buy a Bissel because of them! yuk!

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

I mean, you might NOT think I am so cute if you knew about them....

Pixie said...

Oh Icon, I would still think you are cute!

Gattina said...

I want to see your toenails when they are done ! which color ? My cats don't do Thursday Thirteen, they are too busy with sleeping and hanging around ! But Lisa and Kim did a test.

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Okay I'll tell you about the "crop circles". This is when I go number two in the litterbox and something "hangs on". The only way to get it off is to sit with my back paws straight out and pull myself along the carpet with my front paws! I go around in a circle!
Gross, right!!!?! (hehehehe)

Daisy said...

Icon, hahahahah! Once Mommie found some "trails" on the carpet, and she was wonderin' what they were.... Those lines were straight though.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Great list! Daisy...I don't htink you need to worry about covering up your scar. I bet Skeezix will ike it!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy

I fink yu has got it all covered!

Can I borrows yur list?
Gotta get all dolled up fur my Sammys!!

Abby

Forty Paws said...

Hey Daisy,

Ifn Gatsbi ran arownd like u do affer yur stroller ride, she wouldn't need to be exercise induced!

Luf, Us

Pee. Ess. Ok, now we unnerstand dis crop circle finominom.

Spoon of life said...

Sounds like you'll have an amazing night!!!

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Where do I buy a Korsadje for the party?

Daisy said...

Hmmmm, Icon, I don't know. I heard that they have nice flowers at the cat blogosphere Flower Shop!

The Meezers or Billy said...

wow great list. gerls haf so much to do - all we boys haf to do is make shur we're not so stinky. - Miles

Artsy Catsy said...

Daisy, you sweet girl, in the middle of all your party primping, you still took time to place the very FIRST order for a bookmark to help Mu Shue! Is Mu Shue coming to the party? If he is, be sure to give him a big kiss on the nose!

Rocky & everybody at ArtsyCatsy

The Crew said...

I'm sure you girls will look beautiful in whatever you decide to wear, and you can be sure your special guys will steal a KISS!

Love,
Tipper

Anonymous said...

Excellent list! At the last party I went to with my handsome Sir Edmund, he got me a catgrass corsage. It was beautiful AND was a tasty snack treat. You might want to let your handsome dates know about that option.
Midnight

Madness said...

Hey Daisy girl. Nice to meet you. You are the curliest cat I've ever seen! How come you are so curly? Is it very humid where you live?

Alice (in BC Canada) said...

Shadow's to do for a date list:
1- eat a mouse
2- sharpen claws

That's a guy for you. :o)

I've just done my first TT, drop in for a visit.

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Oh boy ... I hadn't even thought about all of that stuff. Is it okay if I teleport over? I have a box of Mom's stuff from Sephora and a giftcard to PetSmart in case we need reinforcements.
DMM

Daisy said...

Come on over DaisyMae! All of us girls can get ready together!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails