Wednesday, February 7, 2007

My Entry in Zeus' Contest!

Zeus is having a contest for Miss Litterbox 2007! You can compete in one of the following categories: Evening Gown, Talent, or Bathingsuit. Here is my entry. As you can see, I am entering the SWIMSUIT competition. I am modeling my tropical string bikini! I like it because one of the colors is pink.

Here is another view of my bikini. I am wearing just one of the pieces, in the European style. I hope I will not get points off in the judging because you can still see where the fur was shaved off my arm for my surgery.
The deadline to post your entry for the contest is midnight on Saturday, February 10th. I hope every girl cat enters! Be sure to go to Zeus' blog for all the details regarding the contest!

ps: I actually borrowed my Mommie's swimsuit for this contest. I was very surprised to find that we wear the same size top!

Share/Bookmark

18 Notes for Daisy:

Lilly Lu, Iris and Maxwell Mufsa Millon said...

Daisy That will make skeexie pass out I going to put on my black foraml dress and Get a picuter wiff my pink bowe do you think it matter that I don't like the Litter box

Lilly lu

Daisy said...

Oh, yes Lilly Lu! You should definitely post an entry with your black formal dress for the Evening Gown competition!

Anonymous said...

you look wonderful with your bikini on. You look like you could do some surfing... \\ride the waves//..
Hey.... wavy~girl rides the waves!

Anonymous said...

WE NEED SUM HELP, HEER!!!! The peepul are gone, and Skeez hypervenilgated and past owt on the floor. I don't think he's ded, becuz he's drooling. Duz anybuddy know ferst ade??? Help????!!!!

Daisy said...

Oh nooooooo! Skeezie, WAKE UP! I guess I have no alternative but to give snout to snout resuscitation!

Lux said...

Omigosh, I'm not sure I should be looking at photos like this! Just one more peek, though ...

Zeus said...

Wow, Daisy! That is pretty awesome! I think you have set the bar high with your entry. Thanks for encouraging felines for participating in the contest!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to pick my lolling tongue off of the floor. I feel rather hot and bothered for some reason.

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Oh, Daisy, that Skeezix is one lucky boy, but judging from his reaction, maybe he's not quite ready for the bottomless bikini!

~J&B

INAMINI said...

Daisy- you are beautiful! We can see why Skeezix is so in luff with you.
LOKi

Skeezix the Cat said...

Phew, that was close! I past owt beefore I even saw that it was a bottumless bikeeney!!!! I think I mite have the floo -- I'm reely running a feever! I probly need to go to Bulluvard Pet Hospitul!!!

I'm starting to hypervenulate agin!!

Anonymous said...

You look charming in your bikini, Daisy. Do you get extra points for making Skeezix pass out?

Skeezix the Cat said...

Just chekking bak in so I can have reely good dreems!!

Christine and FAZ said...

Good luck Daisy, I think you look very sophisticated in your bikini. I didn't know you were allowed outside though without your stroller? FAZ

Forty Paws said...

Daisy,
U ist jist a mess!! We laf n laff wen we read yur blogs. Such a girly gurl.

Pee Ess. Gatsbi wuz hidin her hed in da corner of da carrier wen da V-E-T showed Maw the x-ray vishus pikshurs.

Luf, Us

Anonymous said...

wow! we were gonna add some more stuff, but ya know what? we think "wow!" pretty much says it all.

Gemini said...

Daisy that's a lovely photo of you in a swimsuit! I hope that Momma lets me enter, but I want to wear an evening gown!

Anonymous said...

You look stunning, Daisy. How could anyone choose any other cat than you? I bet you're stirring urges in quite a few cats.

The Fluffy Tribe said...

stunning Daisy, simply stunning ~Merlin and Ko KO and Shadow

Related Posts with Thumbnails