Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Decisions.....

Pixie and I have been going through our closet and trying on outfits to figure out what we are going to wear to the Valentine's party on Friday at Beau Beau and Angie's. This is going to be a tough decision. I can't find just the right outfit yet.....
Oh no! Pixie wants to wear the same outfit that I want to wear. We are having a stare-off to see who will win. I have tried to explain to her that I want to look special for Skeezix. She said she does not care! Because she wants to look good for Icon! On Fashion Show Friday we will show you what outfits we decided on.
And finally, for sweet Skeezix, here is one more tummy shot!

Share/Bookmark

22 Notes for Daisy:

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

i think dat u should let pixie ware da pink owtfit ... an u should ware da yellow one, daisy.
dat'z mi opinyun.

Spirit and Ezra said...

Spirit sez... I think Pixie should wear her cape and Daisy should wear her sundress

sammawow said...

We can't wait until Fashion Friday to see what you'll be wearing to the party!

China Cat & Willow

Zeus said...

It looks like it would definitely be a tough decision, but perhaps narrowing it down to pinks, whites, and red might help. I hope you two can work it out in time for the big party!

Anonymous said...

All of the outfits are soooo cute.
I have a hard time choosing outfits, so I know how difficult this can be.
Two girls and all of those dresses.

I am really excited to see you two on Friday.

I hope you and Pixie have the very best day!!

LZ said...

Oh Daisy, you're driving Skeezix WILD! Good job! Have fun, I'm sure you ladies will look fabulous.

Kaze
Oh, and happy early birthday on Saturday! I won't be around to wish you a happy day.

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

You two are such cute patooties! I can't wait to see what both of you decide on! Katie wants to get dressed up too, but my mammacat says she is too young for make-up and high heels.

Forty Paws said...

Oh u gurls argue ofer clothes jist like bean sidders!!! How kyoot!

Luf, Us

Skeezix the Cat said...

JETER!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO NO NO NO NO!! Daisy shood ware PINK and Pixie shood ware anything else.

Duz anybuddy know -- can yoo go blind frum staring at the compyooter skreen too long?

Unknown said...

pink is defintley skeexix fav color so you best wear pink, Daisy. Let Pixie wear the sundress!

D
J
CC

Rocky the Gutter Cat said...

Yeah, Skeez, and yoo'll grow hare on yer paws, too.

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Daisy..
I think what ever you wear, you will be stunning!

Mr. Hendrix said...

Now I know Skeezix likes pink, but Daisy looks so cute in the sundress. Maybe Daisy could wear the pink outfit and Pixie the cape? I don't know, I'm a boy, as long as it looks somewhat clean, I'm good.
Can't wait to see what you decide on Friday!

Mr. Hendrix said...

PS I sent you an email today Daisy. I didn't get your first one :(

Spoon of life said...

Aren't you fab?!:)
I'll wait for you for fashion week here in NY;)

Ben:D

The M's said...

Oh Daisy, I fink that the pink dress would look fabulous on you.
Guess what? Eclair said that she would be my Valentine...Monte.

Daisy said...

Yay for Eclair and Monte!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Just dropping by to see whut all the sqeeling was abowt...

Skeezix the Cat said...

Just doing my midday chek in. purrrrrrrrr .........

DK & The Fluffies said...

Whatever you wear... I'm sure it will be purrrfect.

Anonymous said...

Daisy, when you decide, maybe you should go over to Zeus' and get into his fasion show for Ms. Litterbox 2007!

Anonymous said...

Do you really have your own closet? ::sigh:: How lovely!
Midnight

Related Posts with Thumbnails