Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Tummy Tuesday: One more for Skeezix.....

Here is one more picture of my belly without sutures. And here is my feathery carrot too. And you can see my tongue! I am making a funny face for the camera.

Share/Bookmark

25 Notes for Daisy:

Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

Good Afternoon Daisy! You look very fabulous and happy! Your Itchies Are Out! YEAH!!!!! Love & Purrs from Zed and Merlin

Unknown said...

Skeezy just sqweeled like a littul piggy.....

Kimo and Sabi said...

You is givin' all us man cats urges by showing yer little pink belly!

LZ said...

Wow, you know how to work it! Good job Daisy, that carrot looks like you killed it properly.

Kaze

sammawow said...

Those feathers look like terrific fun to lick! I'll have to post my feather picture too - I lick them just like you do!

Willow

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

I haf a feeling dat Skeezix is prolly comatose sum where. Dat's a mity pro-vok-a-tif piksher!

Anonymous said...

that's excellent! and we can just imagine Skeezix's reaction.

Skeezix the Cat said...

I keep viziting this pikchur over and over, but I don't know whut to say. I start breething fast and the tingles start, and then it's hard for me to tipe.

Skeezix the Cat said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

We think you can safely say that Skeezix appreciates your tummy.

Honey P. Sunshine said...

u r so cute and telented, we r happy that the stichies are gone

Rocky the Gutter Cat said...

Nice tung.

The Crew said...

Don't worry too much about your tummy, Daisy. It's just a thing that happens to ladies after our operations. Once your fur grows in and you get back to exercising, things won't look so bad!

Love,
Tipper

Lux said...

Well, it's a cute funny face! I'd best get off here in case Skeez is trying to get through again! I wouldn't want to get in his way!

Tara said...

I'm takin' lessons from you girl! You know how to get your man! Tara

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

That carrot looks yummy!

Anonymous said...

ohhhhhhhh *giggles* you are soooo cute. You look very serious about that carrot.
I bet you are like a little clown to your mom and dad.
Your face is adorrrrabibbble <3

Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

hahaha....what a funny expression! This photo is priceless!

Rascal said...

Healing nicely, I see. Of course, the camera deserves funny faces.

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Daisy ... You look terrific! I am happy that you've finally gotten your itchy stitches out. Now ... It's business as usual.

BTW: I think that I actually heard Skeezix squeal ... Mao's not lying.

DMM

Rosie & Cheeto said...

Oh, Daisy...I can't comment on yer seductuve picktur fur two reesuns...
#1...Mrs. B (my hart is with hur)
#2...Skeezix (Bros befour..ummm, gerls)

-Cheeto

Skeezix the Cat said...

... Just chekking bak in to say goodnite!!!!!

Lilly Lu, Iris and Maxwell Mufsa Millon said...

daisy you should come here i have more than enough outfits to share since the cat i asked out to be my date is not answering so I cute black party dress wiff a pink bowe and a new pink sun dress and of course Lilly the ballenia and a new heart teetsirt and a lether bommer jacket that I going to were in my plan oh i forgot about my red sox teeshirt and of course my black and red jappens outfit. I fink you shuld were pink. and you better stop showing you belly I not sure skeexix can take it any more. Now i dont want to see you too in a stroller at the party showing your belly to skeexix

Lilly Lu your freind in faishtion

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

You should share that pretty tummy over at Lisaviolet's Tummy Tuesday next week! What a cutie :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy! My name is Oreo and its nice to meet you! You are a very pretty kitty! My foster Mommy Abby says you remind her alot of her kitty Libby who passed away in December....she was a calico too! and she watched your video (( the one thats second to last)) and said u reminded her exactly of Libby! Nice again to meet you!
~~~~Oreo the Cat~~~~

Related Posts with Thumbnails