Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Tummy Tuesday: sans sutures!

Here is the outfit I wanted to wear yesterday when they took my sutures out. See it looks kind of like a hospital johnnie! And I am practicing looking sad and weak so I get lots of special attention at the animal hospital. But my Mommie said I could not wear any outfits to go to the V-E-T. I do not understand this rule. Here I am without sutures! I am very happy to have the X's out of my tummy. They were getting itchy. But look at my tummy now! It seems very saggy. I think I could keep an egg warm there, on my feet under my tummy flap, just like the penguins do. I hope my saggy tummy doesn't bother Skeezix! Maybe I should not have showed this picture....
Here is an outtake from my photo shoot. See, I got distracted and started playing with my foot.

ps: I just got done watching the valentine Skeezix made for the 73rd time. I will not be able to concentrate on my Milton-Bradley Home Study Course today because I am too excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the best day I have ever had!!!!!!!!!!! My sutures are out AND I got a very special valentine. YAHOO!!!!!!!

Share/Bookmark

20 Notes for Daisy:

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer daisy,
u may watch da valentine videeyo 75 timez ... den u must get back to studyin fer da big hoo-hah surjerie yer performin on mi noo brudder matsui in march. we're all verree eksited!
u look byootiful wid yer suturez an widowt yer suturez!
luv--jh

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy

In no time yur tummy will be back to pre-sur-ja-cal shape! Don't werry!!

Abby

Shilgiah the Cat said...

Your pink gown looks lovely. Glad your sootchers are out. Have a Happy Valentines Day.

Anonymous said...

you look really cute in the pretty pink gown. Pink is my favorite color.

(I am more awake this morning reading your bloggie)

I hope you have a wonderful Best Day Ever Cutie~Daisy!

Forty Paws said...

Dat ist so ixcitin Daisy!! An we luv Skeezix's Valentine to you. How furry speshul dat is!
We also fink your hospital Johnnie was beeyoutiful. Too bad yur Mom woodn't let u wer it.
Luf, Us

Pee Ess. We noticed u wuz havin truble wid Dobby's goodie bags. Mebbe Milton Bradley haz a class on gettin past the blushin part....

Emma's Kat said...

Daisy, you are lookin' sweet and beautiful as usual. Your little pink and white gown is too cute! And I'm sure Skeezix won't mind your little belly. It's still looking cute and pink as every too!

LZ said...

Oh my Daisy, I'm glad you finally have your sutures out. Don't worry about the saggy belly, I've always had one. Actually when I had my lady parts removed I got a little "tummy tuck" in that area but behind there still sags- its my "front butt"

Kaze

The Meezers or Billy said...

Daisy, your tummy looks just beautiful, and we fink Skeezix will luv you just the same.

Kimo and Sabi said...

You always gots to take off yer clothes when you go to the doctor - even the beans have to.

Pearl C. Pritchard said...

HI Daisy...

Love the outfit. My tummy swings back and forth when I run but it's not so bad.

DK & The Fluffies said...

Oh Honey... we all get the sag

Skeezix the Cat said...

Daisy, I'm glad yoo liked the moovey I made. But I don't understand abowt the rool ware yoo can't ware kyoot clothes to see the vet-man. Maybe it's just a Florida rool, becuz I always git drest up and ware kyoot clothes to Boolevard Pet Hospitul. My best frend Jeeen expekts it!

As for yer saggy tummy --- maybe yoo need to take a bunch more tummy pikchurs and post them so I can see just whut the problim is.

Mr. Hendrix said...

cute cute cute. you should be allowed to wear your nice outfit to the vet. when you're all graduated and stuff, you can change that rule!

Spoon of life said...

I'm very happy for your tummy Daisy!!!
You look fab!!!

M.

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

I think you should be allowed to wear a cute pink outfit to the Vet's office. I'm furry glad that you got the stiches out!

I made a movie for Pixie for Valentines day and I added it to my blog!

Unknown said...

Deer Daisy,

I will not git ANY PEESE AND QWIET today until I ask yoo to post more shaved tummy pikchurs so we can see whut it looks withowt yer stitches. This is not a reqwest frum ME (in case Kaze is wundering), but a reeqwest frum sumwun hoo will reemane anonnymus.

The M's said...

You have a very very cute belly, heck you are just cuuutttteeee all over....Monte.

sammawow said...

You looked adorable in your pink gown. And it does match your pink tummy too. We think that the vet would have liked it on you - who wouldn't?!?!?

China Cat & Willow

Anonymous said...

you're just so cute! we love that outfit, and you don't look saggy at all.

INAMINI said...

Daisy- I'm glad your stitches are out. Your tummy looks great!
LOKi

Related Posts with Thumbnails