Sunday, February 4, 2007

Girls' Night Out!

The other day, my Mommie sat me down and told me she was going out with the girls. She explained that cats are Not Allowed to go into restaurants. This seems like a very crazy rule!
So, I SNUCK inside the car and went to the restaurant too! Of course, everyone was very surprised and happy to see me! But I have decided I do not like Mexican foodies.



Professor Daisy's Tip for Cats: If you decide to sneak into a restaurant, I think a Seafood place would be better than Mexican.

Share/Bookmark

18 Notes for Daisy:

Pearl C. Pritchard said...

Hi Daisy!

You're very clever to sneak into a restaurant. The only thing about Mexican food that I would like is the enormous amounts of CHEESE that they put on things. MMMMM. I love cheese.

My humans are coming to the US soon and they are very much looking forward to eating Mexican food. It's not so plentiful here in England!

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

i agrrrees wif Pearl, tha Mexican food haf piles of yummy cheese on it, sumtimes it be all melty. double yummy.

Pearl, will u's get to come here, too? if they leafs u's behind, sneak here jus like Daisy sneaked into tha restaurant! hee hee... KC

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

daisy ...
dat's so funnee ... i'm laffin an laffin!
mi mom haz a book groop wid da girlz dis wednesday ... i don't wanna go. i diden't reed da book. i'd rather go to da skool wid mi mom. it would be fun to meet da stoodentz.
thank u fer da speshul card u sent in memoree uv mi frend keiser. i hope dat her human, daniel, seez da nice comment u left on her blog.
luv--yer grate frend an admirer--jh

The M's said...

WE likes the cheese also, but we do agree that seafood would be much better.

Spoon of life said...

Hehehe I was going to suggest you a seafood restaurant as well but I see you figured it out...you're very smart and I would definetly take you for a night on the town;)

Ben;)

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

What is "girls night owt"? Did Pixie go too?
Mexican food is okay as long as it has CHICKEN!

Forty Paws said...

Daisy, u haz such wunnerful venshurs wen u sneak owt!!! Wese fink it must b eazy to hide in yur mommy's purse cuz u is only 4 powndz. We is sorry u not like Mexcin fud. We Texis poodins is parshul to it.
Luf, Us

Anonymous said...

Daisy, that's the way to show them... you're a lady cat, so why can't go out with other ladies?

Lux said...

You're so funny, Daisy - and you get to go lots of cool places! Since living here, my mom suddenly likes hot food, like green chilis and such!

She held out one of her dates to me last night, but my eyes got all squinty!

Anonymous said...

Oh I would definitely sneak into a seafood restaurant...

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Oh Daisy, I should have invited you to dinner with me yesterday. I had salmon, and would have shared it with you!

Anonymous said...

Yes Daisy. I am with you on the seafood place.

Going out with the girls is fun though :-D

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Oh, Daisy ... You need to skip the frijoles and wrap your lips around some carnitas or carne asada ... some tequila lime chicken would have tickled your taste buds, too. They also have really delicious tacos made of fishy! Mom always brings home a kitty bag of leftovers because it would be REALLY DIFFICULT for the Feline Americans and me to sneak into the restaurant without being seen.
DMM

Rosie & Cheeto said...

Wow, yoo are vary smart to sneek into the moovabul mashene and go to the restaurant with the gurls.

Yea, that's a grate idea to skip mexicun and go fur the see-fud. Thanks fur the tip...thare always sooo helpful!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you are so clever at stowing away when your Mom says you have to stay home. I agree that a seafood restaurant would be much better for a kitty. Mexican food has so much hot stuff in it that would burn your little tongue.

Anonymous said...

Pearl's got it right. It's all about the cheese! Oooh - I wonder how cheese on seafood would be?
Midnight

caspersmom said...

How neat, sneeking up on them in a restaurant. Bet they were mighty surprised, but you look so cute sitting on the table. Yep, you should have insisted on a fish taco. That might have suit your fancy.

Casper

Admiral Hestorb said...

Do it again, sweetheart!

Related Posts with Thumbnails