Wednesday, February 14, 2007

LOOK WHAT I JUST GOT!

The mailman just came, and guess what??!?!? There was a package from Skeezix! And here is what he gave me: this very beautiful dress! And a special Valentine's Day Card that he MADE me! I am so EXCITED!!!!! I can tell that Skeezix made the card himself, because it smells like him! I can't stop sniffing and sniffing it.
Here is a side-view of my beautiful new dress. I'm not sure if you can tell, but the flowers are SPARKLY!
Thank you Skeezix! You picked out the perfect outfit! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX
Share/Bookmark

34 Notes for Daisy:

Merlin said...

That is a furry lovely dress and Valentine. I am impressed with Skeezix's romantic talents!

Happy VAlentine's Day!

Skeezix the Cat said...

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad it came in time!!! Yoo look even more byootiful in it than I cood have imajind!!!

The Food Lady is torchering me by making me wate until tonite to open my prezint frum yoo.... I can't wate!!!!!

Skeezix the Cat said...

Shoot. I just notist that the dress duzn't have a cutaway to show yer tummy!

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Wow. That is some dress. You got a good man there, Daisy!

Shaggy and Scout said...

We've been following your love saga with Skeezix and we must say you two make the perfect couple! What a lovely dress! And how cool it came on V. Day!

Skeezix the Cat said...

Hey, Daisy - Cood yoo pass along this messije to Pixie???

Pixie -- Cood yoo emale me yer wate and the length of yer bak frum nek to tale so that I can order yer pink satin robe that yoo wun in the VD Contest?

And whut kind of dietary restrikshuns do yoo have?

LZ said...

Oh that is wonderful! That was very very romantic of him. I love your new dress it is very flattering! Happy Valentine's Day to the cutest couple!

Kaze

Kitikata-san said...

That Skeezix is some kitty! He must love you a ton! What a lovely dress he gave to you Daisy!

Forty Paws said...

What a beautiful dress and Valentine Daisy!! You are a very lucky girl to have such a wonderful boyfriend!!

Purrs and Hedbuts to you and Pixie and your beans!

Luf, Us

Anonymous said...

The dress is adorrrrable. You look so cute. I think you and Pixie are the cutest kitties ever.

Skeezix is a sweet friend.

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

how did skeez know yer size? it fitz purfectlee. wutta guy!
an da paw-made valentine iz verree byootiful. don't sniff too much, tho. i woulden't want u to catch da u-know-wutz (sqwirtz)! laffin an laffin!
happee valentine'z day! (again)
luv--jh

Just Ducky said...

Wow, what a pressie. Happy Valentine's Day.

Anonymous said...

Daisy, what an attentive boyfriend you have there in Skeezix! And you look lovely in your pink dress.

Honey P. Sunshine said...

u look verree kyoot in that dress, pink daisies

Tara said...

How romantic! Girls luv it when their guys buy them something intimate! The dress looks great on you! Tara

Milton said...

Boy that Skeezix sure is romantic! I'm learnin' to dance for my girl. It takes a lot of work to keep our girls happy. that must be why we guys are so tough.
---Beezer

Ivan from WMD said...

Wow! Happy Valentine's Day, Daisy!

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

O, Daisy, u's looks so bee-you-tee-ful in that dress. it wuz jus made fur you.

Skeezix be so sweet.

it's fun to haf a cat boyfriend.

Rascal said...

Lovely dress Daisy! You look like a model. Happy Valentine's Day!

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

wow wow wow that is a beautiful dress! You look so cute in it! Skeezix is sweet for sending you a nice valentine.

Max said...

Wow...Skeezix picked well, that's really cute!

HAPPY VDAY!

Catzee said...

Daisy, you am furry purrty. Happy Valentine's Day!

Lux said...

What a perfect dress! I love the picture of you kissing Skeezix, too.

The Lazy Iguana said...

Glad you had a good day. All my cats got was a box scooping and food :)

Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

Oh how perfectly suited to you Daisy. Skeezix has that romantical bone in his furry self to make all the girls scream! However I am male species and am grounded and not to be on the compy, and Zed is out of sorts with his boooootay tail trouble, I must sneak off before I am caught so early morning.

Me thinks Jezebel rolled in something dead for Zed, since she is hoovering around him and his new cat carrier. Spoiled Brat gets a new cat carrier and we get dry kibbles. And a smelly girl friend.

You do look loverly. And please accept our mooning over you as normal. We are Bad Kitty Cats. And Pixie too. We wouldn't want to offend Icon or Skeezix!

Oh I hear the Human.... over nad out 10-4 Lord Braum..... Meowza!

Anonymous said...

Wow Daisy that's a very pretty dress. You look very nice it it, it brings out your gray spots.

Purrs,
Emily

Anonymous said...

You look so nice in that outfit, Daisy. And Skeezix is so thoughtful, too.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

That is a great outift Daisy! You look very purrty in it!

Anonymous said...

what a purrty dress! an the Valentine's lovely too - sumbuddy must have helped Skeezix wif the sizzers.

Anonymous said...

We love your dress, you look so pretty.
Sounds like you had the best V Day ever.
All we got was chicken hearts from Mummy, while tasty, they didn't have that romantic touch !!!

OreotheCat said...

Skeezix sure does have good taste! beautiful outfit! but, youd look beautiful in anything! All i have right now in my closet are hot sweaters :( ive never lived with Abby during spring and summer so i dont no when i will get clothes for then........definetly want a dress like this though! Again, gorgeous!
~~~~Oreo~~~~

The Fluffy Tribe said...

That is one CATtastic dress ~Poiland Tribe

Lisa said...

That dress looks purrrrrrrrrrfect on you!

Anonymous said...

Gosh, I am so happy for you.
But I noticed it was Merlin that left you the first comment here...
and color me jealous, but I certainly didn't get anything like THAT in the mail for Valentines!
Hmmmm. maybe Skeezix should be giving other big man cats (we won't mention any names, Merlin) some lessons on how to sweeten up his girlfriend!
Sorry I got on a tangent there -- that dress is so freaking cute I just got carried away with 'citement!

Daphne

Related Posts with Thumbnails