Monday, February 19, 2007

Movie Monday: Instructional Video #1

I am very excited to bring you Professor Daisy's Instructional Video #1: How to get your Mommie or Daddie to take you out in your stroller. Please pay careful attention; you may need to take notes. This film is rated G so the whole family can enjoy.




If the YouTube video is not loading, you can also click here to see it!
Share/Bookmark

33 Notes for Daisy:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Great video Daisy! :) I took lots of notes. My mom says she's asked for a jogging stroller for her birthday, so she can take me out when the weather warms up, so I wanted to make sure I had all the strolling details correct (although since my mom's going to take me running, I guess we would be jogging or running, and not strolling.)

Thanks for the great instructional video. :)

Anonymous said...

Excellent video! How much do the strollers cost? That looks like a classy vehicle.

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer daisy,
mi favrit part uv yer videeyo wuz wen u sed da followin:

don't do this!

i wuz laffin an laffin!
luv--yer grate frend--jh

Anonymous said...

*swooons* that was the best video.
You are soooo goshgolly adorrrable!! Your mom did a great job of taking in all of the instructions.
It looks like you had a great ride, and she is probably really happy that you encouraged her to go out!

have a happy day Daisy

Unknown said...

You are going to make squillions of cents on your videos Daisy!
It was great!!

D
J
CC

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Loved your video!
Starts my day off with a big smile :)

Forty Paws said...

Grate instukshunal videeyo Professor Daisy! We wantz owr Maw to git wun, but Paw sez she'd only uze it twiced. We'll keep wurkin on it tho.

Luf, Us

LZ said...

Oh Daisy, you're so good with your video's! I wish I liked to stroll but I do like to like in the stroller when it is inside. I guess if we do make join our gang I'll have to get used to going Out of Doors and making mischief.

Kaze

Anonymous said...

Excellent video. It makes me think perhaps I need my own stroller.

Skeezix the Cat said...

WOW. This was vary vary informutive. It was such a grate video, I'm going to add an "Instrukshunul Video" category to my upcoming "Acatemy Awards" kontest.

Tara said...

Great video! I just came for Skeezix's site, and I think with you being a professor an all, and me working on my MzD, we need a wild outlet. So I want to join your gang with Kaze! Tara

Daisy said...

Tara, you can join us!

LZ said...

So what are we going to call our gang? I just posted a fighting video of myself attacking Chase so everyone can see my fighting skills.

Kaze

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Great video! Now if I can just get Meowm to get a stroller!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Great video, Daisy. I sure do wish that Mom would get us one of them.
DMM

Kimo and Sabi said...

That was furry good advice...especially the part about being patient! We can't wait to get a stroller!

Hot(M)BC said...

Great video Daisy. Maybe I should get Mom to get me a stroller now that I'm an inside cat. Hmmmmms.

Purrrrrrrrrrs,
Your bud Pepi

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Great video Daisy. Ummm a stroller sounds like a terrific idea...I may have to talk my Momma into one.

Abby

INAMINI said...

Fantastic video, Daisy! You take power-strolling to a hole new level.
LOKi
P.S. It looks like you have plenty of room in there for Skeezix!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

oh what a fabulous video!!!! xxxx

Anonymous said...

Excellent! Someday I'd like to be able to go outside in a stroller ::sigh:: but we can't let the neighbors see us, or they might tell the landlord.
Midnight

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Ha, ha That is a GREAT movie Daisy. We will be sure to check behind us before we back up.

Shaggy and Scout said...

that "waiting" part was way toooooo long! We sure have to be patient with the beans sometimes don't we! You are sure cute in that stroller!

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Dat was WONDERFUL! Yoo are the cutest fing I've efur seen and you are the star of yur own video. I'm furry impressed.
~Beau Beau

Skeezix the Cat said...

Daisy, do yoo make a habit of stroling in the nood??

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh Daisy, yoo gif such good instrukshuns. We can't wate to gets our stroller!

Anonymous said...

That was an awesome video! Looks like you love your stroller thingie. I'd freak of course. ; )

Anonymous said...

Daisy - you are the just the cleverest of cats

Anonymous said...

Love the video :)

Artsy Catsy said...

Daisy, we all watched your video over & over again last night. We loved it so much, our monitor now has pawprints and noseprints all over it!

Rocky
& the Artsy Catsy houseful

Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

We are jealous. We have a stroller exactly like yours, but it's too cold to go strolling here in Ohio right now.

Karen Jo said...

You made an excellent instructional video, Daisy. The being patient part must be the hardest. I'm glad that you finally got your stroll.

Anita said...

Fantastic walk!

Related Posts with Thumbnails