Sunday, February 18, 2007

Why I got in SERIOUS trouble this weekend...

I tried to blame this on Pixie, but it didn't work. Because some evidence got on me.


Professor Daisy's Tip for Cats: If you are going to do graffiti, it is best not to spray-paint your own name. Because if you do, you will get caught.

Share/Bookmark

33 Notes for Daisy:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Very cute Daisy! :) It probably wasn't a very good idea to use your own name. I don't think Pixie would have a very good reason for writing "Daisy + Skeezix"

HRH Yao-Lin said...

That is so funny!!!! Me and my slave are LAUGHING OUT LOUD!!! Very amusing! Not surprised you got in trouble Daisy!!!

MOLMOLMOLMOL

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

yer in big trubbel daisy.
i'm kinda surprized dat u, uv all catz, would do such a thing!
oh well ...
i'm laffin an laffin!

Anonymous said...

Oh no! Daisy, you did not do that!!!! Did you really?
Well then, you are in big trouble!

Knowing that your mom and dad used to live in Northern Virginia... and what houses look like here ("very New Englandy", my sister in law said once) Your house is really beeeyootiful, very very stylish. I love the tile roof. It reminds me of the tile roofs in Holland :-)

I hope you have a sunny fun day!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh Daisy, yoo definitlee shood not uze yoor own name. I bet it wuz worth all da trubbul tho, cuz now efferyone in yoor nayborhood knows about yoo and Skeezix.

Tara said...

Oh boy, they would through you in jail here! They take that stuff seriously! Tara (snickering)

newbie meezer said...

haha you is good - you'd like it here all da garages out back have dat writin' stuff on dem :)

Forty Paws said...

Uh, Daisy, uh, yur sposed to do dat on sumbuddy else's giraje door in a nayburhood far far way. Guess u dint grow up in da 'hood.

Luf, Us

Pee Ess. Dunt git in more truble while youse is grownded.

Artsy Catsy said...

Oh, Daisy, you are a street artiste superb!! But where's all the snow at your house? We've got extra, want us to send you some?

Rocky & the snowed-in ArtsyCatsy cats

Anonymous said...

I can't see why you are in trouble. It looks GREAT.

Kimo and Sabi said...

Ooooh - now we knows why you wear a bandana - you is in a gang...tha's called tagging!

INAMINI said...

Even though you got in trouble, your work is very artistic. Maybe "Pixie + Icon" next time?
LOKi

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

I think that you was framed! Not menshoning any names. Does you have a all-e-bye.......???

Patches

Skeezix the Cat said...

Oh, Daisy, I'm sorry yoo got in trubble becuz of me, but that was SUCH A SWEET THING TO DO!!!! Well, maybe not the blaming Pixie part. I'm shur that if Kismet saw it, he wood say that this givs yoo sum STREET CRED. I don't know whut that is, but it sownds like a good thing to have.

Whut's next, tattoos?

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

MOL!

You are talented, creative, and artistic. I think it is great!! Is graffiti illegal if you spray paint it on your own house?

Unknown said...

Daisy, as always, you amaze us with all your talents! We is sorry you got in trouble, but for true love, we bet it was worth it!!

D
J
CC

The M's said...

Oh Daisy, we do hope you don't get grounded for very long. If you need help cleaning it off, we can teleport over and help you clean it up.

Mr. Hendrix said...

tee hee hee snicker. I must say, the sentiment is sweet! I think you were just so in love you just didn't think about washing the paint off.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

well honey i just think you are smart and cute. tell your bean to call david letterman cause you are smarter than any kitties i ever saw on there...

smiles, auntie bee

LZ said...

Uh oh! You are certainly calling out all of the stops to announce your affection for Skeezix. I myself am working on my prize fighting skills. Do you think we should go on a crime spree together?

Kaze

Max said...

Why'd you get in trouble? It makes the house look spiffy. Your people should be thanking you and giving you gifts of shrimp and itty crack.

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

You are SO totally busted, Daisy! Props for having the guts to declare your love to the world!

The Lazy Iguana said...

And I thought my cats were bad for taking all the toilet paper off the roll, shredding it, and scattering it all over the house.

Just Ducky said...

Daisy, if it is your house, what it the problem? It should only be bad if this was your neighbors garage.

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

So busted ... Was it worth it?
DMM

Milton said...

Yo-yo, my sis-furr!
dat be some fine taggin'.
dat skeezix must be 1 fly dood!
coz U is 1 fly kitty.
---Beezer

Rosie & Cheeto said...

HAHAHA, yeah...yoo did get busted but it was all in the name of luv! Well werth it!

Anonymous said...

Daisy - you bad

Karen Jo said...

Your tip of the day is very good advice, Daisy. I guess you are just so much in love that you didn't think of the consequences. I hope you are only grounded until you clean it off.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy

Let me suggest next time you use one of da trees to put Daisy + Skeezix on...maybes yur Mom wood be OK wif dat. Dey is all so funny about der howzes.

Abby

Eclair said...

I dont noe whut all the fuss is abowt. I think it looks varee nice and it matchez the howse kuhler so nice.
Just remembur to ask to be put in a prizzin in Kaleefornya an then yewl be closur to Skeezix! {an then he can help wif yoor jail brayk)

Anonymous said...

whatcha gotta do is paint sum picshures too an cover the whole garage door an then call it a mural. murals is art, an ya can't get in trubble fur art.

The Crew said...

Daisy, we know how you feel about Skeez, but I think you need to find another way to express yourself. I'm an artist too, and I find water, food & furniture very good mediums to express my creativity. Maybe you could spell our "Skeezix" with dry kibbles? I know he'd love it!

George

Related Posts with Thumbnails