Monday, February 26, 2007

Pixie, I am very very very very sorry!

My sister Pixie just got her prize package for winning Skeezix's Valentine's Day contest. This was very exciting. And things sort of got out of hand. Here is Pixie checking out the prize package. She liked the pink boa! Here are all of the wonderful goodies she got! You can see that she is very happy here. There are special treats, dinner, toys, and movies. She can enjoy this with her valentine, Icon.
At first, I just wanted to check out what she got. You know, just to make sure everything was safe.
Things started to go bad when I got into the catnip...
I couldn't control myself! See, I got the crazy eyes! I rolled around! I scratched! I bunny kicked! I bit! I went WILD.
Anyway, I ended up making a huge mess of all the great presents. I chewed holes in the bag of catnip. I made some of the feathers fall off the boa. And I got the pink grass everywhere. I am very ashamed of myself. I should know better; after all, I am three now. I got sent to time out. Here is Pixie, surveying the damage. I hope she will forgive me. And I hope Skeezix still likes me even after he finds out how bad I was. I am very disappointed in myself. I guess I should stay away from the catnip.
Skeezix, thank you again for the great contest and prizes. You are the BEST! And I am very sorry for what I did.
Share/Bookmark

36 Notes for Daisy:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

What a great prize package Pixie! :) Enjoy! :) You look very beautiful in that feather boa.

Daisy, that was very nice of you to apologize to Pixie and to realize that you made a mistake. I'm sure Skeezix will still like you and that Pixie will forgive you.

Christine and FAZ said...

Dear Daisy, thank you for the offer of helping me out with my liposuction, however, seeing your behaviour in these photos does make me wonder if you're quite up to performing a complex surgery (with straws).

Dear Pixie - congratulations

FAZ

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

It happens to the best of us, I am sure Pixie will understand that.

Maybe you should join Catnip Anonymous...?

Forty Paws said...

Uh oh Daisy. Pixie looks very mad in that last photo. I hope she eventually forgives you. Give her time to work it out of her system.

Pixie, those are wonderful prizes!!! Congratulations again! You'll love the videos.

Luf, Us

Anonymous said...

I agree wholeheartedly with Icon... it happens to the best of us.


Congratulations to Pixie. That looks like quite treasure trove of goodies.

This senario reminds me of a time when my oldest daughter received a special doll for her 7th birthday. My younger daughter threw a fit. We have lovely photos of Christina opening up her wonderful gift of a beautiful American Girl Doll on her birthday, however more memorable in the pictures is Elizabeth standing close by sobbing and furious.

We look at those pictures now and laugh... well, Lizzie doesn't laugh
She continues to be ashamed.

I hope you have a wonderful happy happy day.

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer daisy,
dat wuz verree impulsiv uv u to help yerself to yer sistah'z prize packaje. i think u need sum medikashun to help u wid dis problum.
it iz good, however, dat u apologized to yer byootiful sistah pixie. an i am verree prowd dat pixie understood wut wuz goin on.

LZ said...

Yeah Pixie! What a wonderful prize bag.

Kaze

(Its OK Daisy, you couldn't help yourself- the nip made you do it!!)

Pelu & Carlota said...

Pixie, You loook very pretty in thay pink boa!
Bye!
greetings!
Visit our blog, we have a gift for you!

sammawow said...

Pixie - you look so absolutely terrific in that pink feather boa. We hope that you get to enjoy all your gifts!

Daisy - that was good that you apologized and be careful of too much nip! (But you really did look like you were having fun!)

China Cat & Willow

Anonymous said...

You know that's okay.I got my Ms. Litterbox prizes and Georgia immediately came and sat on my certificate from Zeus!

Skeezix the Cat said...

Daisy, heer's a seekrit:

:wispers:

I LIKE bad gerls!!!!

Artsy Catsy said...

Daisy, Skeezix is right ... we wild-eyed bad girls do have a certain appeal, don't we! And you're not totally bad: even in the midst of a catnip binge, you found time to send beautiful get well purrs to our LittleGirl. See, you're naughty AND nice!

Lucy and everyone at Artsy Catsy

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Dat iz a furry nice prize pakaj Pixie gotted. Yoo can't help it if nip makes yoo loose kontrol, I haf personally done sum stuff I'z not reel proud of while on nip. It'z furry good of yoo to pologize to Pixie, yoo din't brake anyfing and I'm sher she'll furgif yoo.~Sadie

Pearl C. Pritchard said...

Mon Ami...

I think Skeezix probably likes bad girls!!

Don't worry about going crazy and wild ... it's good to do once in awhile.

ox, Pearl.

Skeezix the Cat said...

Just chekking bak in to take anuther look at yer krazey eyes!

Unknown said...

Yeah, you definately had those "cat nip" eyes, and it doesn't seem that you were thinking clearly all hopped up on the nip...and you appologized, so we're sure all is well!

Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

Oh Pixie you are so beautiful in your new Boa, and what fun gifts you have! And I know you would share with Daisy, because you have a good heart - No matter what any doctors say! We love you Pixie!

Zed and the Bad Kitty Cats

Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

Hi Daisy, we think you're wonderful! What Bad errmmm, I mean Good Kitty Cat wouldn't want to explore. It was sweet of you to apologize to Pixie, and I am sure you are forgiven. No one apologizes around here when they steal my make ups brush that is all mine, so that was really nice!

We love you Daisy, Zed Monster and the other Bad Cats

PS I am taking your advice on my stitchies! Thank you for your expert diagnosis! Purrs

HRH Yao-Lin said...

Oh dear, Daisy! You got way too excited! I think someone needs a nap MOL

You still look cute tho xxx

Karen Jo said...

Pixie, you look great in your feather boa. I hope you really enjoy all your wonderful prizes. Daisy, cats just can't help themselves around catnip. You went a little wild and it was very nice of you to apologize to Pixie. I think she'll forgive you in time.

Tara said...

Wow, catnip never did that to me! Maybe you need a 12 step program. On the other hand, those wild eyes look great on a Pink Lady!
Tara

Anonymous said...

whoa - great purrizes! you look lovely, Pixie!

Daisy, we think that's the way 3 year olds act. we got a 3 year old human girl in our family and that's just what she does at Christmas. well, maybe not so much with the teeth, but the rest is purrty accurate.

Just Ducky said...

Wow, lots of goodies their Pixie. Have fun.

Lilly Lu, Iris and Maxwell Mufsa Millon said...

Daisy this is mu shue you should blog about you problem wiff catnip annyomous we a very freindly group of cats and we all under stand got to go roll in the nip


Mu shue

caspersmom said...

Goodness Daisy is Pixie going to forgive you?? Sure hope so since you were so sorry. Sounds like Skeezix forgave you. The boa sure was pretty, looked nice on you too. Don't know, maybe you should take it easy on that nip though.

Casper

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Wow! Splendid prize pack, Pixie! You and your valentine should enjoy it furry much ... Unless Daisy the Destructor has made a mangled mess of your prizes.
DMM

The Meezers or Billy said...

oh Pixie that was a great prize pakage. poor Daisy, i knows how it goes wif the nip Haf you joined catnip anonymouse? maybe you should if you hasn't already. - Sammy

Anonymous said...

I told my daughter to come and look at your boggie... see if she saw anything "familiar" *snicksnick*

You two are so cute ~*~

little david said...

Um, hi Daisy. Thanks for visiting my site. Stop by again sometime.

Skeezix the Cat said...

Do yoo maybe have sum shaved tummy fotos of yoo rolling arownd in the catnip?

Kimo and Sabi said...

Daisy! You are one bad A** gurl cat! A gangsta gurl!

Smalltown RN said...

Oh my goodness...that is priceless....I gather she really enjoyed the prizes....how cute is that!

Anonymous said...

Pixie looks very ellegent in the pink boa. We think it wuz reely nice for her to get all the grate prizes.
Daisy, yur a baddd gurl. Yu did the same thing to Pixie that Dagger did to me on my Purrfday - gettin in the middle of all my prezzents.
But from what we hear Skeezix saying, he likes bad gurls.. so we guess yur both made fur each uther.
Tell Pixie we said congrats!

Unknown said...

Skeez wunted me to chek to see if yoo'd posted any Shaved Tummy Toozday fotos yet. Hmm. Gess not. He'll be bumd.

Yer a notty grrl, arnt yoo? Cool!

Anonymous said...

Daisy your still adorable :)

Anonymous said...

That's really interesting, i like all pictures.

Related Posts with Thumbnails