Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Tuesday Tips: Sleeping Bag Demonstration

Here I am demonstrating the proper form for sleeping bag entry. First you stick your head inside, then you move all the way to the rear of the bag. Once you are fully encased, you may turn around and stick your head out.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Of course, if it is too warm, you may lay on top of your sleeping bag and groom. And, I had to show a tummy picture for Tummy Tuesday!


Share/Bookmark

30 Notes for Daisy:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Very nice demonstration of the proper way to enter a sleeping bag Daisy! I have yet to try sleeping on top of my sleeping bag - I like curling up inside.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy

You are so helpful with all of your hints and suggestions. I have learned a lot from you.
Abby

Anonymous said...

very cute.
I completely agree, sometimes it's an inside situation, other times, you need to be outside. Grooming gets tricky inside I would imagine, trying to hold that top up while doing a proper cleaning.
I really enjoyed the demonstration.
You tummy picture is almost too cute :-)

I hope it is sunny today so you can be outside the bag for a while!! <3

Anonymous said...

Hehe, thanks for the demonstration Daisy, I'm gonna have to try that! Looking good Daisy, happy Tuesday :)

The M's said...

Wow, what a wonderful instructional video, you are so very talented.

LZ said...

Great demonstration, you are very good at teaching us all sorts of stuff. I bet I would like one of those...but I just crawl under the covers to snuggle with the Lap Lady.

Kaze

Forty Paws said...

No wonder you are a Professor!!! You are SO smart!!

Luf, Us

Luna und Luzie said...

Thats good:inside -outside ...It looks cosy, however !

The Meezers or Billy said...

oh my, Skeezix is gonna get urjes!!

Skeezix the Cat said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Christine and FAZ said...

Wow Daisy, no wonder you are the world's best cat surgeon - an operation is not nearly as complex as entering a sleeping bag in exactly the right way. Thanks for the tip. FAZ

Anonymous said...

That was a fine demonstration Daisy. I quite like to hide.

Spoon of life said...

I always wanted to buy one for Ben...I might it looks fun:)

M.

Anonymous said...

"Wow" that's a very nice sleeping bag.I wonder why I don't have one guess I'll go ask mom.

Skeezix the Cat said...

That is an ixsepshunully nice sleeping bag. Duz it sleep 2?

Skeezix the Cat said...

Yoo shood enter yer sleeping bag instrukshunul video in the Acatemy Awards kontest. It's a grate dokyumentry.l

Daisy said...

Skeezix, I think there is plenty of room in my sleeping bag for you! SLUMBER PARTY!

ps: I am hard at work on a dramatic movie for the Acatamy Awards contest. Right now it is rated R, so I am working on editing it so it will have a PG rating.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Profesoor Daisy, now we wants a sleepy bag to go wif our stroller mom sed she wood get fur us. Yoo say yoo are working on a drama fur da Acatamee Awards, Ooo, we can't wate to see it. Will it make us cry? Will it make us sit on da edj of our seets? Will it give Skeezix urjes?

sammawow said...

Now that we know how the sleeping bag works, we really want to get some. We're going to tell our Lady now!

China Cat & Willow

Mr. Hendrix said...

Great demonstration of sleeping bag use Daisy. I use those same theories when burrowing in my towel bu isn't nearly as soft as your sleeping bag looks. I think mommy would rather have a nice sleeping bag on the floor too. cute photos & video! Poor Skeezix. You drive him bonkers.

Are you and dear Pixie getting along again? I hope so. She looks so pretty in her feather boa. I'll bet those pictures drove Icon bonkers!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

That looks fun! I think I would play in one and sleep on top of it.

Tara said...

I need a sleeping bag! I just get under the covers in bed, and Mom sees this lump moving around!
Tara

Jake and Bathsheba said...

You certainly know how to get comfortable in your sleeping bag, Daisy. Neither of us likes to get under covers because we get too hot.

~J&B

Skeezix the Cat said...

Daisy, I hope yoo let me see the direkter's cut of yer R-rated moovey!!!

Skeezix the Cat said...

Just one more peek at the shaved tummy beefore I go to bed!!!!

Karen Jo said...

That is a great demonstration of how to enter a sleeping bag properly. I hope Skeezix's urjes don't keep him awake too long tonight.

Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

Oh we are not allowed sleeping bags anymore, only boxes and our snugglies. But if we were allowed, we would know how to climb in correctly. It's an excellent instruction!

Purrs and Love

Zed Monster

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Neat tummy and sleeping bag video, Daisy! You are furry technologically savvy! I'm impurressed ...
DMM

Anonymous said...

Ohhh - that's what I'm doing wrong. I crawl in head first, but I forget to turn around. Then I feel compelled to bite and claw frantically. Thanks for the tip!
Midnight

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

can we fit three in da sleepin bag? laffin an laffin!
verree instrukshunal, daisy!
luv--yer grate frend--jh

Related Posts with Thumbnails