Friday, February 9, 2007

Pixie's entry for Zeus' contest!

Pixie is competing in the Evening Gown category for Zeus' contest for Miss Litterbox 2007. Pixie did not want to enter because she said she is too old and she does not have a good figure. I have encouraged her to enter to help build up her poise and self-esteem. And she has a beautiful evening gown.

Share/Bookmark

7 Notes for Daisy:

Daisy said...

Pixie, don't be shy. You look good. I am very proud of you, big sister!

Lux said...

You are simply lovely, Pixie!

Zeus said...

Pixie, you look mahvelous dahling. A fine dress that is for a fine femme feline!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer pixie ...
a--i luv older women
and #2--yer byootiful!
yer a winner in mi eyez!

Unknown said...

Pixie is looking damm gud in that dress. All the best Pixie.

And hey, just check this Miss you my Friends!

Mr. Hendrix said...

Pixie, you look fantastic! I love that dress. You are elegant and lovely (I hope Icon & Brandi won't mind my saying so) and your entry a clear winner.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

You look great Pixie!

Related Posts with Thumbnails