Saturday, February 10, 2007

Photo Hunters #5: BROKEN

The theme of the Photo Hunt this week is broken. Here is a picture of a worm that I accidentally ran over with my stroller. I think I might have broken him. But he is still moving a little, so maybe he is not completely broken. I am sorry Mr. Worm, it was a mistake. A bad mistake. But it was partly his fault; he should have looked both ways before crossing.
I'll bet you thought I was going to say my stroller got broken! Do not worry, my stroller is SAFE!
ps: I am not a hit-and-run driver. I went back to see if the worm was ok. But I do not know any worm first aid yet.


Share/Bookmark

31 Notes for Daisy:

Andree said...

Such an adorable entry: the story is hilarious and the photo of Daisy in the stroller is great. That's such a neat way to keep her safe outside!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

a broken worm.
oh daisy ...
i'm laffin an laffin!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

don't worry honey, you wouldn't have done it if he wasn'e so dumb! he should have gone UNDER the sidewalk like a regular worm! he was on the edge of the worm herd honey....

smiles, auntie bee

Smalltown RN said...

Happy Birthday Daisy....

your broken picture is just priceless. A broken worm!! What a hoot!

Cheers.....my photo is up...Happy Saturday!

Hootin Anni said...

First....what a great birthday indeed!!!

And poor kitty, you must get human resources to sign you up for worm cpr class!!

Mine's posted

Viamarie said...

You noticed that? You must have very good eyesight.

Happy weekend!

Deb @ Sugarfused said...

I've been sitting here watching Daisy's videos and getting the biggest kick out of them! Daisy, you're a great cat and you remind me very much of my little cat, Sugar. She's about your size and age and I bet the two of you together could really put on a show ;~)

Happy Birthday and watch out for those worms!

Thanks for visiting Sugarfused!

Lilly Lu, Iris and Maxwell Mufsa Millon said...

frist off Happy brithday 3 is in inmported number I going on 6 this year in June 11 wiff Iris she be one we share the same purrday.

I wiff Jh on this on a broke worm
I laffin and laffin
too'

LL

Anonymous said...

So nice of you to go back and check out the worm...

Great photo for the theme.

Take care,
Connie
My photo is up.

Gattina said...

A broken worm ! Now this completes my collection of broken stuff today, lol ! I have seen broken hearts, legs, arms, shells, windows, cars, gravestones and now a poor worm ! Did you call first aid service ? If he is dead by now, don't forget to make a nice funeral ! And invite us !!!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Happy Purrthday Daisy! What a nice gerl yoo are to wurry 'bout a broken worm. Mom sez if yoo cut 'em in haf both hafs become new worms! Izint dat weerd.

Linda said...

The cool thing with a worm is that generally if you break it in half it then becomes TWO worms! Of course, if you run it over I think it just becomes one FLAT worm!

Great take on the theme! And nice stroller, too, you certainly ride in style!

Anonymous said...

poor wormie! that's ok, it was an accident :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, I am glad your stroller is safe! And that you didn't have to perform mouth-to-worm resuscitation.
Poor widdle broken worm!

Unknown said...

You are very creative! That was a very excellent story and I agree the worm should have looked both ways.

:-)

Carole Burant said...

LOL that is too cute! I bet you Mr. Worm never knew what hit him...or ran over him! lol Thanks so much for visiting me:-) Hugs xox

Anonymous said...

Poor worm! But I'm glad it wasn't your stroller.

Thanks for stopping by.

Heart of Rachel said...

I love your entry. I really need a good laugh. Thanks!

Mine is up too.

tiggerprr said...

Aww I bet the worm is ok! :)

Anonymous said...

you know what they say, "step on a crack ..." - the worm had it coming I figure LOL! Thanks for stopping by.

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Happy Birthday Daisy!

Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday

Anonymous said...

Happy Purrthday Daisy! Looks like you really know how to celebrate, an we LOVE your pink sleeping bag!

We love your Broken Worm, but we got a plan...you sit real still and quiet in your stroller and wait for the fev-vers to find the worm...mmmmmm - fev-vers!

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

I hope you have a very nice birthday, Daisy! I hope you get to do everything you want to (like play with a lizard!) I made you a birthday note on my blog, I hope you like it!

Lux said...

Happy Birthday, Daisy ... Yep, that worm sure looks broken!

srp said...

I'm sorry about the broken worm. My mom says that sometimes even if a worm is cut in two it can grow parts back. But I don't know about being crushed by a wheel. That is a nice stroller. We don't like to go outside except to the sunroom where it is nice and warm.. Max, the dog likes it outside but he likes it better in with us. He protects us... nothing will get us when he is around. (Don't tell him but I think we actually protect him.)

Meow... and have a happy birthday!

Miss Scarlett

Anonymous said...

A little bit broken, a little bit gross - this story works for this week and last week :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Daisy from me and Nermal!

I'm sure the worm was fine, it'll just turn into 2 worms if you broke it :)

Nermal: I want a stroller like yours :D

Kitikata-san said...

Happy Birthday purrty Daisy! I love your coat. I love your pink binky! I especially love your cake with your picture on it! That is really neato!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Poor worm ... It's okay that you squished him, though ... I heard that if you squish one in half, another worm forms. You actually helped ...
DMM

Biker Betty said...

ROTF!! "He should have looked both ways." Daisy, you crack me up. Glad it wasn't a broken stroller.

Thanks for visiting and have a great week,
Biker Betty :)

Unknown said...

LOL - thanks for the good laugh.
Thanks for visiting my hunt on Saturday - have a great week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails