Saturday, February 10, 2007

My Happiest Birthday Ever!

(scroll down for PhotoHunt entry)

Today I am THREE years old! And I get to wear a special badge. It says "Birthday GIRL." And it is PINK!!! This is going to be a great day! And LOOK at the beautiful cake from my special friend Skeezix!!!!! I am wearing my pink headband on the cake! And the cake has pink icing! I have to look at it for a while before I eat it. Cake Daisy says "I never knew I would make such a cute cake!" The real Daisy says "Thank You a Squillion, Skeezix!!!"I do not know who invited this purple clown to my party. Look, he stepped on my tail with his cardboard foot. I think he might have had too much to drink. I am about to kick him!
The cake is really too beautiful to eat. But it is too DELICIOUS not to eat ! And I am on the table (uh oh). And here is what my Mommie gave me. A new PINK sleeping bag! It has an opening in the middle, so it will be perfect to use in my stroller. Here I am posing with my sleeping bag. I am saying "This is for ME?"

Share/Bookmark

59 Notes for Daisy:

The Lazy Iguana said...

My cats will bite the crap out of me if I try to put things on them.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Daisy.You look so cute in that pink sweater.What a beautiful cake Skeezix gave you.You got a really great boyfriend and he's cute too.

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

daisy,
i diden't know it wuz yer birfday today! happee birfday to u! u look so byootiful in yer pink swetter ... an doze balloonz look like so much fun!
i wanna know wut dat cake frum da grate skeezix tastez like. it'z a eksellent likeness, btw.
i hope u hav da bes birfday!
luv--yer grate frend--jh

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

oh honey how lovely! a party! and you look so beautiful too, auntie bee just loves kittie parties.

nuzzles and smiles, bee

The M's said...

Happy Birthday from the M's.

Anonymous said...

Yay I noticed today was your birthday..a few days ago (same as my little brother) I Hope you have the wildest and yummiest birthday ever!
That cake looks very beautiful!
You are soooo cute - do not let those balloonz bother you! just give them a big swat!
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Sweet Daisy
from Rosemary Caesar and Princess
´¨)
¸.-´¸.-♥´¨) ¸.-♥¨)
(¸.-´ (¸.-` ♥ =^.^= ♥

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Happy Birfday Daisy! Yoo look lovely in yur owtfit! The cake is so yummy looking too. Haf a wonnerful day.

Unknown said...

HAPPEE HAPPEE BIRTHDAY ON THIS YOUR SPECIAL DAY!
HAPPEE HAPPEE BIRTHDAYTHAT'S WHAT WE'RE HERE TO SAY!
HAPPEE HAPPEE BIRTHDAY MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE
HAPPEE HAPPE BIRTHDAY FROM THE CLYCLONE CATS TO YOU!

HAPPEE BIRTHDAY DAISY!
(We is yellin cuz you is in Floreada!) We put up a happee birthday post for you at our blog!!

D
J
CC

Anonymous said...

Now that kitty knows how to have a good birthday!!

All the best,
Connie

Gattina said...

Happy Birthday Daisy ! How can you be so brave and wear a sweater ? I have to say it suits you very well you really look like a lady !
and what a wonderful cake, you are spoiled ! My cats will be jalous !

Piggy and Grover said...

Oh.
My.
Gosh.
This is so cute it made my mom cry!
Happy happy belated birthday to you! And kudos to your family and friends for making it such a spectacular celebration for you! YAY!

Forty Paws said...

That is so great!! Happy Purrfday to Daisy!!!

Luf, Us

Anonymous said...

Ah, Daisy, you look so cute and sweet like that... Skeezix will just be so glad to know you're so happy.

Happy birthday Daisy, from me and from all the Good Cats!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAISY!!!!!! Thanks for commenting on my blog, have added a link to your fabulous page! I know I come across as moody but seriously, I think you are the most gawgus cat ever!

Yao-lin xxxxx

Linda said...

Happy Birthday, Daisy! Tha'ts a great looking cake!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday sweet Daisy!

I am sooo happy you have such a sweet boyfriend like Skeezix - that is such a cool cake!
Watch out for those balloon clowns - if they pop they might scare Pixie!
Sorry I didn't get to talk to you much at the party last night, but it was good seeing you there.
Meow for now,
Daphne

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Daisy, it looks like you had a very nice one. Awesome cake!

:-)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Daisy! Mmmmmmm, that cake looks so good! Pink is my favorite colot too. :)

Heart of Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Daisy. I love your cool pink sweater and the lovely cake. I'm sure you loved eating it as well. Take care!

Honey P. Sunshine said...

Happy birthday miss daisy, u look so cute and the cake is byootiful!

Miss Honey P.

http://www.catster.com/cats/90474

Spoon of life said...

Haaaapppy Birthdayyyy to youuuu
Haaappppyyy birthdayyy to youuuu
Haaaapppy Birthdayyy dear Daisyyyy
Haaappppyyy birthdayyy to youuuu...

...and many moreeee;)

tiggerprr said...

Happy Birthday, Daisy!! You are so beautiful in your outfit and your button is so cute! Is that cake a special cat cake or is it a Mommie/Daddie type cake that you're getting to eat since it's your birthday? It sure is pretty! That Skeezix is quite the wooer!

Tara said...

Happy Birthday Sweetie Pie! You look wonderful, and what a great party! Tara

Kimo and Sabi said...

Happy happy purrrthday Daisy! WE loves yer cake...and owtfit!

Milton said...

Daisy,
I hope you have the happest of birthdays, and many, many more!!

The cake looks dee-lish. Mmmmm cake!
---Beezer

Shilgiah the Cat said...

Happy Birthday Daisy! Three years old is such a wonderful age. I remember it like it was yesterday. What a cool looking cake and the pink sleeping bag looks cozy.

Skeezix the Cat said...

I'm sorry I didn't comment erlier, but I've bin rakking my brane trying to finish yer berthday poem. Ryming is hard. But the poem is finely up on my blog.

What's that --- is that frosting on yer noze? Heer, lemme lik it off!

Maggie St. said...

Happy Birthday Miss Daisy!

Mommy still bears the scar I gave her when she tried to dress me up!

~Chrissy (Christina Marie Whitesocks)

Carolina Cats said...

HAPPPYYYYYYYYYYY BIRFDAYYYYYYYYYYYYY Daisy!!!! We hope it is the bestest birfday efur (until next yeer!) and you get lots of presents and treets and hugs and scritches and love!

Love yore frends Finny & Buddy

Fat Eric said...

Happy happy purrthday, Daisy! The cake is amazing! It was so nice to meet you at the party last night.

Kismet said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAISY!!!!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Furry excellent cake and presents, Daisy! I hope that you have the best birthday ever ... Who could top a birthday that comes with clown balloons, a biographical cake, and poems from Skeezix?? Oh, and even a pink sleeping bag!!

Concatulations on being THREE!
DMM

sammawow said...

Daisy, we hope that you have the happiest 3 year old birthday ever! You look very happy in your pink sweater and what a terrific cake!

China Cat & Willow

P.S. I am going to be 3 on Tuesday!
Willow

Mr. Hendrix said...

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday Third Birthday Dear Daisy!!!!!!!!! Happy Birthday to you! I hope you have a perfect day. You look wonderful in your sweater and your badge and your sleeping bag looks warm. Enjoy your day and Skeezix's sweet poem!

Skeezix the Cat said...

If yer not too bizzy sellubrating, cood yoo give this messije to Pixie (hoo needs her own blog, btw):

Pixie, Congratulayshuns on being a finulist in my VD Kontest!
Heer's ware yoo can git the code for the badge to git cats to vote for yoo in the VD Kontest:

http://skeezixthecat.com/vdbadge.html

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Daisy! you look lovely in your outfit and what a wonderful cake you got!

Gemini said...

Oh Daisy, Happy Purrfday. Skeezix wrote you such a lovely poem and look at your cute bed and outfit! Oh my!

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Daisy, that is the most beautiful cake I've ever seen, and you are even more beautiful!
Hope your third birthday was super fun!!

Myst and Blackie said...

Happy 3rd purrthday Daisy... we hope you have many more happy ones to come.

Pamela said...

Happy 3rd birthday to your beautiful little kitty! She looks so cute wearing her pin and the cake is darling! :)

Skeezix the Cat said...

Just came bak by to see that part of yer tummy that's showing in yer berthday gerl badge pikchur!

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

appy Birthday Curly girl!

Anonymous said...

Happy, happy birthday, Daisy!!

From all the curly cats at:
http://kattenpraat-catwalk.blogspot.com/

Victor Tabbycat said...

Lovely pictors, Daisy! I'm furry happy to know you.
Hippo Birdy Two Ewes,
Hippo Birdy Two Ewes,
Hippo Birdy Deer Daisy,
Hippo Birdy Two Ewes!!!
...and Many MORE!!!!!!!!!

Eclair said...

Happee Birfday Daisy!! I dint noe it wuz yer birfday today eethur until I red it on Skeezix's blog. Yoo arr such a sweet gerl an varee kyoot, Skeezix is luhkee to haf yoo.
I am glad yoo had the bestest birfday ever.

Here iz my mom's favrit birfday song...

Happee birfday
Happee birfday
We luv yoo

Happee birfday
and may all yer dreemz come troo

Win yoo blow the canduls owt
One lite stayz aglow
Itz the luv lite in yer eyes
Whair e'er yoo go!

Max said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Skeezix the Cat said...

I fergot to menshun how much I liked yer sleeping bag!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Daisy.
You look beautiful in pink.
We love your cake too

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

I'm sorry I missed your birthday yesterday Daisy. I hope you had a great day! That new sleeping bag looks wonderful! :)

What a great cake too. Skeezix is such a good friend. You make a lovely cake. :)

a fluffy feline friend said...

Happy Purrthday Miss Daisy! Looks like you had an awesome day and got awesome presents! :)

Purrs.

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Happy Belated Purrday, Daisy. That cake was magnificent!!

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Happy Belated Birthday wishes, Daisy! We always seem to be running late, but it's Mom's fault since she hasn't let us go on the computer since Friday's party.

It looks like you had a great birthday and that boyfriend of yours sure gave you a beautiful cake.

Cheers!
~J&B

Biker Betty said...

Daisy,

Happy Belated Birthday. You are a super cool cat and wishing you many fabulous years ahead.

Have a Great Year,
Biker Betty :)

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Happy Belated Purrthday! I love the new sleeping bag and of course, the cake is wonderful!

Smeagol and Strider, Mystery (Sunnin' at the Bridge) and Gizmo too! said...

Happy Belated Purrthday, Daisy! It sure looks like you had a wonderful day!

OreotheCat said...

This is the cutest cake ive ever seen! i love your sweater also, could swear Skeezix is wearing one exactly like it in one of his pictures....u guys both have good taste!! Take care 3 year old!
~~~~Oreo~~~~

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Happy Birthday, Daisy! Sorry that my wishes will come a bit late. Nick has really been hogging the puter. Pink is sure your colour!

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy!
Wow, we didn't know that your Birthday was so close to Zenith's, or we would have wished you a happy birthday at the valentine's party, on Friday night!
We see you got a cake with YOU on it, kinda like the one owr meowmy got for Zenith, on his big day.
You and Pixie really looked beautiful at the party Friday in your glam frocks!
Your friends,
Zenith and the Fancidots gang

Anita said...

Happy Birthday!!! Excuse me for the delay, but I have been taking care of my bean, because she has been ill (bronchitis) and we could not have visited your blog.

Related Posts with Thumbnails