Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Tummy Tuesday

It has been almost a whole month since I had my bladder-stone-removal surgery. I am beginning to wonder if the furs on my tummy will ever grow back. This picture was taken just a couple of days ago. And my undercarriage is still bald. Even the shaved patch on my arm is still bald! And what's up with this big dent in the middle of my belly? It's right where the sutures were. I am all healed up and feel great, but I have this funny dent. Maybe I can use it to store my pocket change.
I guess it is OK, because Skeezix does not mind my bald belly. Also, I am kind of like Dragonheart now, and he looks very cute bald.

Share/Bookmark

23 Notes for Daisy:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

You have a lovely belly Daisy. :) As you said, Skeezix doesn't mind it being bare, and remember: bald is beautiful! :) It may be that curly hair grows back more slowly than other cat hair. My mom remembers reading something about hair growth cycles occurring in spring and fall in cats, so maybe your fur will grow back in the spring.

At any rate, you have a lovely tummy, with or without fur!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Oh Daisy you always look cute!

Abby

Christine and FAZ said...

I think it looks cute too Daisy and as you look so glamorous and Skeezix really likes you, I think all the other girl cats like me will want a bald belly too. FAZ

Anonymous said...

Prinnie has one of those pouches from her hysterectomy yeeeeeears ago. Her furs did grow back but it took foreverrrrr.
One day you will look and see that the furs grew back. It grows back really slow and sneaky (something to do with the swirlycurly furs)... same with the leg fur.

Cutest tummy ever, over here <3

have a fun day. Try to behave :-D

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

--------------------------- (lookit wut mi sistah kallie jus did)
i heard sum hairdresser say dat brittany spear'z hair will be abowt 5 inchez long by september.
i'm sure yerz will be, too.

LZ said...

Don't worry Daisy, I too have a little tummy tuck from when I was spayed. Its just part of a lady's charm! I'm sure Skeezix is going to love your tummy picture!

Kaze

LZ said...

Yeah, my hair took FOREVER to grow back on my arm and my leg. I say give it another month or two and it will be back. And my fur is hard to blend!

Latte

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Maybe yoo will start a new fashun fur da gerl cats, bald tummies! Sheesh, it took me almost 3 mumfs to get my fuzzy tummy after my ladygardenectomy! And da vet left a saggy pouch! Oliver grew da hair back on hiz back leg in like a cuppul of weeks but hiz belly is just now getting fuzzy.

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Oh that is a very pretty belly, bald or not.

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Daisy, we think you are beautiful no matter what your little tummy looks like!

The Bunch! :)

Forty Paws said...

Oh Daisy,

Pleeze dunt worry. It will grow back. Deze tings dew take thyme.

Luf, Us

Skeezix the Cat said...

I reely LOVE yer shaved tummy --- it's vary Britny. Not to imply that yer an out of kontrol skank like her or anything, but yoo ARE at the forefrunt of feline fashun and a jenyooin trendsetter. In fakt, Brit was probly copying YOO. If Britny starts tagging garages, maybe yoo shood invite her to join the Pink Ladies.

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

hahaha! It is very Britney! She is probably copying you. I wouldn't be surprised one bit because you are very fashionable.

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Daisy, the Pink Ladies are adorable! Is there an age limit to join? Katie is wondering...

INAMINI said...

Yur tummy is fine! It makes yu even more beautiful.
LOKi

Shaggy and Scout said...

Shaggy was shaved a couple months ago for an abscess and the fur is just starting to fill in better. Our vet said it takes about 3 months.

Kimo and Sabi said...

You just need to put a big jewel in it like them supermodels do!

Honey P. Sunshine said...

u have a belly button!

Spoon of life said...

I'm sure it will grow back...and no matter what you look stunning;)

M.

DK & The Fluffies said...

I'm sure it will come back soon - purrs

Karen Jo said...

I'm sure your tummy fur will grow back eventually. It just takes time. I like the suggestion that you should put a jewel in your tummy pouch. It sounds very glamorous.

Pumpkin said...

Daisy, I like yur bare tummy. It looks kyoot and soft and pink.

Skeezix the Cat said...

Just coming bak for a few more looks beefore bed so I'll have good dreems.... I coodn't vizit during the day becuz I was at the byooty parler!

Related Posts with Thumbnails