Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Fishie Flakes!!!

When we mentioned that we had never had fishie flakes before, our friends Yuki and Kimiko from Kazoku Neko sent us some! And they were very delicious!
We would like to thank the Bonito who gave up his flakes for us, yum yum!
But most of all, we would like to thank Yuki and Kimiko for the tasty treat!

Share/Bookmark

13 Notes for Daisy:

momsbusy said...

we is so glad yus liked the fishy flakes. they are the bests! mommees laffed and laffed at the card yus sents us. she saids she coodnts counts that high. did yus get any flakes stuk on yurs nose? we doos all the time. it makes us snort and sneez.

yuki & kimiko

Karen Jo said...

Fishie flakes sound like a great treat. You and Pixie certainly look like you are enjoying them.

LZ said...

They ARE tasty but I'm the only one who likes them in our house. Latte & Kaze just don't like fish for some reason. Glad you enjoyed them!

Hi Pixie!! ;)
Chase

Around Your Wrist said...

hi daisy! it looks like you've got a nummy snack there.

mama let me try sheba chicken and duck. oh my...the best stinky goodness ever! (ben 2 didn't like it, so there was more for me!)

guess what? we're moved!

--suz

Pearl C. Pritchard said...

Those look like tuna and, well, you know how we feel about tuna.

Enjoy your fishy flakes.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Yuki and Kimiko sent us some a while back, an we thought they were lishus too.Flynn kept getting them stuck to his nose cuz he kept breeving in when he eated dem. I didn't cuz I snarfed em down too fast furr them to stick to me.

Emma's Kat said...

Aren't fishie flakes the best!? Emma, Benji and Sammie love them as well!

caspersmom said...

Hi Daisy. I see you got a chance to try the fishie flakes too. Yuki and Kimiko were so nice to let us try them too. Umm so good. Yuki and Kimiko are such nice kitties to share.

Casper

Shilgiah the Cat said...

Oh wow! I want fishie flakes! Can mom get them at regular PetCo or PetSmart places? Mom..looky. I want fishie flakes NOW..uh..I mean Meow..please. Thank you Daisy for the tip on good treats.

Milton said...

Ooooo! that does sound good. I loves fish. My mumbean got me some died shrimp that she got in Chinatown thoes were good too.
Its nice to have friends send you intersting things!
---Beezer

Shaggy and Scout said...

We gotta get us some of those!!!

Skeezix the Cat said...

Daisy and Pixie: Yoo have a water fowntin IXZAKTLY like owrs!!!!!

Christine and FAZ said...

Daisy and Pixie, firstly the fishy flakes look very good BUT I love your water bowl. It has moving water. This is truly exciting. Where did you get it from?

Related Posts with Thumbnails