Wednesday, February 21, 2007

My First Surgery....

I have been so busy lately, I have not been studying as hard as I should. And this is not good, because Jeter Harris' little brother, Matsui, needs his hoo-hah-ectomy in March. And I have agreed to do the procedure for him. So, here I am studying again. I have my sleeping bag, because I think I need to do an all-nighter. Here I am figuring out exactly what procedure to do. If you click to enlarge, you can see the choices.... I think I have decided I will do CPT 55250.
Here I am getting my surgical tools ready. Hey, Matsui! What color thread do you want for your sutures?

Share/Bookmark

33 Notes for Daisy:

Waspgoddess said...

Oh dear, not sure I'll call you when my cats next need any veterinary care... even though I think Nar would look good in pink sutures :)

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy

Have you set your shingle out??

Wow I am furry impressed with all the work you have done to prepare!

Abby

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Wow Daisy, I didn't know you were studying to be a doctor! It looks like you are studying very hard. Very nice work. :)

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

um ... wut'z "vasectomy?
iz dat slang fer "hoo-hah-ectomy?"
wut color thread do u think would look nice wid wite, daisy? hee'z a kid ... an he duzzen't care.

Anonymous said...

I think you will make a great surgeon.
I could be your helper, I know all about sterile technique and dressings... I am really good with IV's too :-D

Yay, Girlcats are sooo cool

<3 <3 <3

Unknown said...

Dr. Daisy,

When I feel sick, I'll be sure to write you!

Could this be the beginning of a new advice column??? Move over Dear Abby!

<3
Nick, Kaia, & Stella

LZ said...

Wow Daisy, I'm so impressed with your skills! I think you're on the fast track and should graduate very quickly. I hear a hoo-hah-ectomy is actually the most simple surgical procedure so its a great place to start!

Kaze

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Will Matsui be flying in for hiz serjeree or are yoo going there to do da proceedjur? I don't think Matsui shood be doing any flying after surjeree so it wood prolly be best if yoo went to da pashent. Yoo are furry stoodius, we can't effun reed dat teknikul stuff but mom duz reed to us.

Forty Paws said...

Bery gud Professor Daisy. We ist glad u ist studyin. Doktors need lots of praktic. Watch Grey's Anatomy fur some gud surgical tips too.

Luf, Us

Anonymous said...

Perhaps you will consent to be the Surgeon General under my Presidency?

Skeezix the Cat said...

Daisy,I continyoo to be in awe of yer skills! It looks yoo mooved vary qwikly frum yer Milton Bradley home study korse to yer serjikul rezidensy! I woodn't mind doing an all-niter with yoo! And I don't think yoo need to fly to see Matsui -- yoo cood just go in yer stroler! Yer lady stroles reel fast, so yoo cood git thare in no time!

Skeezix the Cat said...

PEE ESS: I'd like to git anuther hoohaectomy just so that I cood git pink soochers!

Unknown said...

Dr. Daisy,

Is you able to clean teeths yet? Conner has REALLY REALLY stinky bref! (Don't tell him we told you)

Also, what do you charge so we can start saving our pennies??

Dazey
and Jesse

Daisy said...

Wow, I would love to do an all-nighter with Skeezix! We could get in our sleeping bags, and wear our pink PJ's!

Jeter, in my professional opinion, Matsui should get RED sutures. So the blood won't show. In case I slip a little...

I think I should be able to get to Matsui's house in my stroller. I will check my map first though.

I am very, very sorry Dazey and Jesse, but I don't know how to work on teeths yet. I think I will skip that subject because teeths are dirty. But I charge 17 cents for my other surgeries.

Chey, I would be honored to be yer Surgeon General!

DKM said...

We'd say red or pink

HRH Yao-Lin said...

Daisy! I am astounded at your intelligence! Are all devon rex's as clever as you or are you like, extra gifted? I think they should make a documentary about you. Have you thought about applying to Mensa?

xxx

Shaggy and Scout said...

You go girl! You are an inspiration to girl cats everywhere!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Dr. Daisy....I think I will have Meowm take me to you next time I am sick.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

I just watched the videos at the bottom of your page and I can't believe that Pixie eats bananas. Meowm says thats cool and wonders whta made her start eating them.

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Wow Daisy we are so glad you can do surgeries now. We hope you are not too expensive.

Mr. Hendrix said...

wow, you look like you are studying very hard Daisy. I am very proud of you. Good job Dr. Daisy!

Just Ducky said...

Dr Daisy are you sure you can do this by yourself?

Kimo and Sabi said...

Wow - you is gettin' ggod at this stuff! Don't forget to take a nap, um...a study break ;)

Spoon of life said...

You're in good paws!!!

M.

Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

Oooo....Dr Daisy, you are so smart!

Tara said...

Hey, if you are going to be Chey's Surgeon General, you could call it "Chey's Anatomy" hehe

Tara

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Wow! Delinquent... surgeon... is there anything you can't do, Dr Daisy?

Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

Hi Daisy, while you are doing your study, please look for removal of purple itchies. I should be ready to have them taken out by Monday, but I do not want to go back to that place with the other animals. I have been pulling my own out, but I get into trouble. How much are you charging? I don't have any monies but I have lots of kitty treats!

Love, Zed Monster

The M's said...

Munchkin would like for you to use purple thread on his ho-ha-ectomy.

INAMINI said...

Wow, Daisy! The only thing I can reed are the food labels! Do you need a dikshunary fur the teknikal terms?
LOKi

Rosie & Cheeto said...

Dr. Curly Cat-

yoo are such a grate reedur of books! Yer doing a grate job to prepare and its sooo nice of yoo to offur to do the hoo-hah-ectomy on Matsui! Yer awesome and if we needed an operashun we wuld be sure to ask yoo!

Karen Jo said...

You are really coming along fast in your studies, Daisy. I think you will make a great Surgeon General in Chey's government.

The Crew said...

My, it's comforting to know we have a qualified doctor in the Cat Blogsphere. We're a pretty good group, I think...Olympic medal winners, an attorney, a presidential candidate, several writers & artists and now a doctor! I'm honored to be among such fine company.

George

P.S. You should contact Chey about that Surgeon General thing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails