Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Who, me??!?! A winner?

I was very surprised and happy to find out that my Valentine to Icon Baxter Bentley won Skeezix's Valentine's Day contest! It must be because of Icon's good looks. Me with the saggy belly, waxy ears, and bad heart, I have never won anything in my life, never, ever ever. My eyes are leaking a little bit. This is the best day I ever had. Thank you to anycat who voted for me. And Thank you Skeezix, for the great contest.

Share/Bookmark

21 Notes for Daisy:

Anonymous said...

OH Hoooraaaaaaaay Pixie!!!
Hoooorah! Congratulations
yay! yay!
yay!

Yes, I really loved your valentine.
((((gentlesqueeezyhugs)))

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Concatulations, Pixie! How furry wonderful that you won the contest ... Icon is a lucky guy to have the award-winning YOU for his Valentine!
Purrs ...
DMM

Lux said...

I'm so happy for you, Pixie! You deserve it!

Rosie & Cheeto said...

Yoo rock Pixie...it was one grate valuntine yoo had to Icon.

One quick note, since it was skeezix contest yoo shuld probably thank him for holding it by powsting a picktur of Daisy....he's missing hur lots

sammawow said...

Pixie, Hooray for you. That was a terrific Valentine. We like hearing your voice!

China Cat & Willow

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Congratulations, Pixie! This just goes to show that you have a wonderful heart even if you have to take meds for it.

~J&B

Kimo and Sabi said...

Concatulations Pixie! What a wonderful way to start yer VD!

Skeezix the Cat said...

Yeah, whut Rosie and Cheeto sed!

Tara said...

Oh Pixie, good for you! That was a great valentine! You deserved it!

Tara

Anonymous said...

purr! congratulations - we're purry happy for you!!!

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

KC said...

O, Pixie, u's looked bee-you-tee-ful 'n i's luved tha video.

i's so glad u's won.

purrrrrssss, KC

Karen Jo said...

Congratulations, Pixie. Your Valentine to Icon was wonderful and I am so glad that you won.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Congratulatiosns Pixie! :) You are a beautiful girl and Icon is lucky to have you as his Valentine.

Mr. Hendrix said...

I knew it! I knew it! I knew you'd win! Great Valentine! I'm so happy for you sweet Pixie. You deserve it. You are such a sweet pretty girl.

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Hi Pixie!! I am so happy! Now everyone know how amazing you are too. My eyes are leaking a little bit too.
Happy Valentine's Day sweetness.

love,
Icon Baxter Bentley

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Concatulations!!!!!!!!

Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

Congratulations Pixie! You are so awesome! And Congratulations Icon!

What a wonderful award! You deserve it!

Hot(M)BC said...

Concatulations Pixie!!! It's bout time yoo wonned somefing!
Purrrrrrrrrrs,
Sanjee, Boni, Mini, Pepi and Gree

The Crew said...

Pixie, we all love you just the way you are...belly, ears & everything else. Congratz to your & IBB on winning!

Love,
Tipper

Kitikata-san said...

Oh Pixie, you are just so cute! Congratulations! Happy Valentines day Pixie!

Anonymous said...

Oh Pixie!
That is awesome!
You're always a winner in my book!
Sorry we're so late in saying concatulations, but Not The Mama has been hogging the 'puter all week!

Daphne

Related Posts with Thumbnails