Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Look what came in the mail!

Look at the special toy Pixie and I got from one of our great friends for Valentine's day! It is made of fleece, and there is catnip inside, and feathers on the end. Pixie tried to play with it, but I snatched it right away from her. She was more interested in the treats, anyway.

Share/Bookmark

10 Notes for Daisy:

Skeezix the Cat said...

Me and my big bruther Mao and Rocky had sumthing sent to both yoo and Pixie for VD, but it's frum Simeeze reskyoo, and they ship stuff owt in cat time, so it mite not make it by tomorrow. But it will be werth the wate. Altho this toy looks fun. No tummy showing, tho.

Anonymous said...

That looks like F-U-N!!
Maybe you can teleport over and we can play together?!
F-U-N!

OreotheCat said...

Looks like fun!!! Ive never gotten anything in the mail before, but Libby Marie used to share everything she got with me, so i grew to like the mail man! glad you liked the valentine i made for Lucky Charmz, i think hes a cutie! have a good Valentines day tomorrow!
~~~~Oreo~~~~

HRH Yao-Lin said...

Hey Daisy!!! Glad u liked me as a army cat xxx

Your toy looks like FUN!!!

xxxx

Anonymous said...

That looks like a terrifical new toy.
Don't forget to share <3

(I am so glad you let Pixie blogg on you bloggie sometimes. That is really wonderfuls)

Anonymous said...

FEV-VERS AN NIP! I gotta get me one of those!
Grr

Lux said...

Ooh, that looks like a fun toy! Did I read the word "treats?" Where?

Harlie said...

Hi Daisy! That's a great toy! Thanks for the support about my hairball. You are one of the ladycats I really admire, so that meant a lot coming from you. Also, we are LOVING that picture of you on your scratcher over here!

Skeezix the Cat said...

Hey, Daisy. Cood yoo give the following messije to yer blog hog sister, Pixie?

Deer Pixie,
Congratulayshuns. Yer Valentine to IBB wun the Grand Prize in my VD Kontest. Since yer taking over Daisy's blog anyway, heer's a badge to sellubrate yer win. I'll follow up later with info I need for yer prizes.

Yer frend,
Skeezix the Cat

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer daisy,
dat lookz like a fun toy. it'z grate dat yer luvin it.
an treetz? wow! wut kinda treetz did u get?
jus wunderin.
luv--jh

Related Posts with Thumbnails