Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Tummy Tuesday

I have decided to have a tummy extravaganza today, just for my sweetie Skeezix. Here are some ADVANCED tummy poses:

Can you figure this picture out? I am back on the tightrope... I mean canopy of the bed, looking down at my Mommie. So you can see my tummy from BELOW!
This is my "slice of tummy" shot. And I am practising my bedroom eyes. All while balancing on top of my scratcher!
Here I am showing my tummy while laying on a leopard skin sleeping bag! And I think there is room for two on my sleeping bag (Skeezix!)
And finally, here I am showing my tummy while grooming. It is taking a long time for the furs to grow back!

Share/Bookmark

23 Notes for Daisy:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Very nice photos Daisy. :) Maybe Skeezix will stop complaining now. I like the fact that you share your blog with Pixie. :)

I really like the first photo, where you are balancing on your tightrope!

Don't worry about the fur taking a long time to grow back. Remember: bald is beautiful! :)

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

now we'll be heerin mor an mor abowt yer tummy frum skeezix an he'll never get to work on hiz valentinez.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Nice pixchurs Daisy! I especially like da one of yu on top of the poster bed. YOU are an ak-cro-bat!

Abby

Christine and FAZ said...

Skeesix is going to be desperate with passion after seeing all these pics Daisy. I hope he doesn't get too excited before Valentine's Day arrives. FAZ

p.s. I wish I could do the tightrope one - I am going to give it a try on our fence at home

Millie said...

Daisy, you are so bad~ Skeezix is gonna go NUTS when he sees these! His Food Lady is gonna have to pry him away from the computer monitor!

sammawow said...

Daisy, you are such a very talented acrobat! We especially like the way you balance on your scratching post!

China Cat & Willow

Anonymous said...

Amazing acrobatic tummy poses!
I think Rex kitties are a lot like monkeys.
I think Skeezix is going to faint when he sees that picture of you on top of your scratching post!!

have a fun day Daisy!!

The M's said...

Cute pictures, you are a very precious kitty. Skeezix probalby will go mad seeing these. Hope his Mom knows how to do cat cpr.

OreotheCat said...

I bet Skeezix will love all these picures! my favorite is the one of you on top of your scratcher!
~~~~Oreo~~~~

Forty Paws said...

Doze ist all wunnerful pikshurs Professor Daisy!!! BTW, how is yur skoolin goin? All dis talk ov luf an tummies kin put a gurl off her books ya know.

Luf, Us

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Wow, the first picture is amazing! I had to look at it for a very long time to see how you were holding on! It looks so F-U-N!! I like all of your pictures, you are a very photogenic cat.

LZ said...

Wow, that is sure to drive Skeezix WILD!!! You do have such a great tummy.

Kaze

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Omigosh Daisy, Skeezix will prolly pass out frum looking at deze! I luv da one on da skratching post, such a come hither look. Poor Skeezix, hope hiz mom haz lots of smelling salts!

Unknown said...

Yoo won't be gitting comments frum Skeezy for a wile this morning. He got a big, um, "overstimyulaytid" win he saw yer pikchers and we had to giv him a chill pill and put him to bed.... it also sownds like sumthing mite have rupcherd in his voice box.

Skeezix the Cat said...

OK, I'm back. ::fans himself::

Wo, Daisy! I can see yer ladybits in a cuppul of thoze pikchers! Even with the "sneek preevyoo" yoo gave me yesterday, I was unpreepared for how my insides wood go "WAHOOOOO!!" win I saw them! I think my hart stopt! I definitly saw stars!

Rocky sez yer a spicy vixin. Not one of his spicy vixins, just jenerikly spicy. And vixiny.

PS: I got yer pakije yesterday, but the Food Lady is making me wate to open it until tomorrow.

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Oh Daisy! How you can get up so high! It's dizzying!!

Have you thought about sharing one of your cute Tummy pictures on Lisaviolets Tummy Tuesday!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Great pictures! And they had exactly the effect on Skeezix that I thought they would!

The Meezers or Billy said...

nice pikshurs Daisy!! we likes the pikshur of you on the titerope.

Anonymous said...

whoa! we love the picshure on the top of the bed. why duzzn't we haf anything fun like that?

Skeezix the Cat said...

Just chekking bak in. Yes, I think the bottum one is my faverit, altho I think I'll git in trubbul frum the Food Lady for looking at pikchurs like this.

Biker Betty said...

All the pics are very nice. The first one is priceless. I love the comments with them.

Anonymous said...

Gosh, Daisy - you sure are 'venturous! I thought I was doin' good by getting up on top of the fish tank and sticking my paw in! But that trapeeezee act on the bed frame is awe-inspiring!
My favorite picture in this set is of you on tops of your scratchin' post.
You look like you rule the world!
Meow for now,
Daphne

Anonymous said...

Aww, very cute cat :). My parents got me a kitten for Christmas. Im loving it. Its better than any material present I have ever received. Nicky Hair

Related Posts with Thumbnails