Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Alligator! Aaaaaahhhhh!

I was looking out the window at the house across from where I live, and LOOK WHAT I JUST SAW! An alligator! Can you see him?
Here is a close-up of the alligator. It is hard to tell from the picture, but he is about 5 feet long. I'm glad he is across the water from me, because I think he could maybe eat me up. I wanted to ask him his name, but I was too scairt. So, I will call him George. That is probably his real name anyway.

Share/Bookmark

27 Notes for Daisy:

Unknown said...

Daisy! Be careful! That lizard is DANGEROUS!!!

I need your help. I am trying to figure out how to change my background. Do you know how???

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! There's an alligator that close to where you live? That's scary! You make sure you're safely inside, you don't want to be its dinner! :(

Anonymous said...

Daisy,

You are TOO cute--I just love you! I hope Skeezix doesn't beat me up for saying that.

Elvin

Forty Paws said...

Oh my gosh!!!! That is furry skeery!! George is a grate name fur such a big beestie!!! Stay in yur stroller!

Thank you for your support and kind words on the Davy story. There are way too many Davys and other animals worldwide.

Luf, Us & Maw

The Meezers or Billy said...

oh Daisy, please stay away from the allygator. George is an ok name, but maybe like Michael Myers is a better name. Ok, mommy watches too many scairty movies.

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

Oh my goodness Daisy! That guy looks mean with a capital M! My Grandmommybean lives on a golf course that has an alligator in the water hazard! I worry about my cousin kitties all the time! You be careful and like forty paws says, stay in your stroller!!!

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Too frightening! Alligators look like big monsters to us (and our mom). We're so glad they don't live where we do. (And we're glad that you don't go outside without your mom.)

~J&B

sammawow said...

Oh my goodness, Daisy, that is quite a large alligator. Please stay safe inside! We don't even see any lizards where we are...

Purrrrrs China Cat & Willow

PrincessMia said...

Oh my gosh! George is a giant! Do be careful, darling.

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

DON'T GO OUTSIDE, DAISY! EVER!

The Lazy Iguana said...

The alligator's name is probably Wally. He lives in the swamp.

Wally is in disguise in this photo. Normally he wears a hat, a shirt collar without the shirt, and cuffs. And he hangs out in a zoo that he keeps escaping from.

It pisses off Mr. Twiddle the zoo keeper.

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

dat duz it ...
i could never liv in da grate state uv florida!
i like to go owtside ... an i could get eeten by a aligator!
i gess i alwayz havta live in noo york ... ware da grate derek jeter playz baseball!
luv--yer frend--jh

Monica said...

How did you get so close for that second picture? I hope you weren't being too daring. Be careful.

Lux said...

Omigosh, that is downright scary!!! Be careful!

Jack, Persephone, Tenzing and Lancelot said...

Oh my goodness Daisy! Stay inside! That is a Very Very Big Lizard! I don't want you to get eaten!

Do their tails come off when they're pounced too?

~Persephone

Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

George is a great name we think! We like alligators, but usually in pictures. One came in the boat the human was in, and she pulled anchor fast! It was scared and slid out! The baby gators are cute though.

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

I hope all kitty cats and pups stay inside or in their strollers where you live!

Mo and The Purries said...

Gosh, Daisy! That lizard's tail won't fall off, so don't even TRY to play with it, ok?
That's a big 'gator for a residential neighborhood, isn't it???

Christine and FAZ said...

5 feet - eeek! this is to scary to think about Daisy. Be very, very careful! FAZ

p.s. my human says there are crocodiles where she used to live in Australia but no alligators

INAMINI said...

Wow, I didn't know that allygators were allowed to live that close to curly kitties! Plese be careful!
LOKi

Spoon of life said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! That is sooo scaryyy...stay put inside!!!

Maria

Skeezix the Cat said...

Daisy, I think I shood come over and protekt yoo frum all the lizzerds like George! And maybe Icon can come over and protekt Pixie!

Anonymous said...

we're furry concerned 'bout this. we dunno much (anything, actually) 'bout alligators. we're wondering - do they crawl right up into those yards? how far away from the water will they go? have any small children been eaten yet?

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

You should definitely stay away from that alligator! He looks very skeery!

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh. Living in Florida is scary, eeek That is a lizzard you should not bite on the tail or get near even!

~Caesar

The Fluffy Tribe said...

wow a real live George alligator ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko KO

Boy said...

Be careful daisy!
Shall I go over and hunt him for you?

Related Posts with Thumbnails