Thursday, March 22, 2007

Thursday Thirteen, Edition #13











Here are 13 things I wish I could invent:

  1. A magic love potion that would work on Skeezix.
  2. Tuna-flavored ice cream
  3. A cure for cardiomyopathy
  4. A lizard trap
  5. Colored contact lenses for cats. I would like to try blue and green eyes.
  6. A tunnel box for Skeezix that would never get broken
  7. A stroller that could fly so I could visit all my friends
  8. A place for all homeless cats to live so they would be happy
  9. A comic book just for cats. The superhero would have curly furs.
  10. A pill so you could lose weight without diet or exercise (for my Mommie)
  11. Free Tem-tay-shuns for every cat, all the time
  12. Fake teeths for cats. I hate real teeths. They cause problems. Even though my teeths are fine. For now.
  13. A catnip Chia pet. It would be shaped like Pixie's head, and the catnip would grow out the top like a big green hair-do. And Pixie's head would sing, like this "Ch-ch-ch-Chia!"

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


Share/Bookmark

41 Notes for Daisy:

Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

Those all would be excellent inventions! Flying strollers and Chia Cat Nip! Good morning Miss Daisy and Pixie!

Anonymous said...

My cats demanded--and got---a room of their own. But I wouldn't dream of mentioning tuna flavored ice cream; we would never hear the end of it.

jennyr said...

that is a great list! fun & entertaining, wish u luck on that!hehehe!

Anonymous said...

When you invent #10, let me know. I want some! :-)

Anonymous said...

Tuna flavored ice cream!! Ha! This was a hoot! :)

Selena

Anonymous said...

I do not think you need to invent the love potion for Skeezix... silly :-)

I woul dlike to see a cure for cardiomyopathy too. Prinnie and I have murmurs, and mine is kinda bad.

This was a really good list of 13 things.
~Caesar

Unknown said...

You could actually make that tuna ice cream!!! Just put a can or two of tuna in with some ice cream in a blender, then re-freeze it. Mom can use an ice cream scooper to portion it out!!! Great idea, Daisy! Let us know if you can get Mom to do this for you...

Pee Ess: Thanks for your help last night!!!

Parker said...

Mommy wants you to invent #10 real soon Daisy! I'd like a lot of #2 please! Tuna, mmmmmmmm!
Parker

The Meezers or Billy said...

Mommy would like number 10 fast!! we is laffin and laffin at the nip chia head. and I want fake teef. - Miles

Anonymous said...

Love the list Daisy.Especially # 11

Kimo and Sabi said...

If you could bottle tuna-flavored ice cream, and rub on yerself, that would probably work like a love potion to Skeezix!

And you can use PhotoShop instead of colored-contact lenses...much safer fer cats!

Mo and The Purries said...

Daisy, honey, you don't need #1 -- you've got Skeezix head over tail as it is!
And I'll take some #10, too!

But #13 had me laughing out loud!
That's the funniest thing since I can't remember when! Especially since Pixie's pictures is in the sidebar right next to this -- like she's glaring at you!
"Ch-ch-chi-Chia Pixie!"
Excellent!!!!

Unknown said...

I love the list, Daisy! I think that if we had a lizard trap, maybe Stewie would pounce on them and not me and thus save me a lot of trouble.

The invention I want more than the lizard trap, though, would be a cat chow dish that automatically refills itself. Yes, that would be perfect.
-Rosie

Christine and FAZ said...

These are 13 very good ideas except I don't think you need a love potion to work on Skeezix (I think he likes you already).

FAZ

p.s. I thought foxes were scary until I heard about your aligator. Lucky you're and indoor cat.

The M's said...

Nice list, we like them all, but Mommie really wants #10.

INAMINI said...

Skeezix's wurld alreddy revolves arownd you, but the chia pet... That could be gud!
LOKi

Mr. Hendrix said...

Great invitation ideas Daisy! It is a good list especially a cure for cardiomyopathy. We'll cross our paws and fingers for you.
I'm so glad you're an indoor kitty. George doesn't look like any fun at all! Scary.

Forty Paws said...

Now we're gonna be singing Ch-Ch-Ch-Chia all day!! We likes yur list, and we agree wif efurrybody else. No. 1 is not needed. Skeezix gets urjes jist lukin at pitchurs ov u.

RE: yur comment. Loco is a sweet dog. He trusts everyone, even after what happened to him. He loves children. Thank you for your kind words.

Luf, Us & Maw

The Furry Kids said...

I don't think you need to invent a love potion for Skeezix. He really has the hots for you without any help from any potion.
Love,
Tazo

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Mom sez dat if yoo do #10 yoo wood make like a bazillion toonas! Heh, #1, just show him a piksher of yoor tummy and he hyperventilates and passes out! A big hurry up to da vet scientists on #3 and tuna ice cream is doabul. We love yoor list...

Skeezix the Cat said...

I think #1 is alreddy taken care of, so now maybe yoo cood hurry up and werk on #6... and I think $13 is the best idea for an invenshun EVER!!!! Yoo cood be a sqwillionaire if yoo invented that!

Artsy Catsy said...

Wonderful invention ideas, Daisy! Hey, my mom does work for a hovercraft company ... maybe they could make hoverstroller for you - in pink, of course!

Rocky

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy

That was a very good TT list!
You put a lot of thought into this and it shows how smart of a girl you are.

Abby

DK & The Fluffies said...

Hmmmmm, chia DKM... I like it!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Wonderful list Daisy! I really wish you could invent #3 too. #8 would be really nice as well.

Anonymous said...

You've got some great ideas on that list. We hope someone will invent #10 because our Lady really needs it and she's okay with taking pills - she takes lots of 'em. Oh, maybe I shouldn't have said that...
Midnight

Cafe Cats said...

Those are all wonderful inventions, Daisy!!! I know that Bebe and Samantha would love 11 and 12, especially Samantha, since she doesn't have very many teeth.

My TT is up too. Have a great day!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Great ideas Daisy! And I see that several cats, along with your honey have told you that #1 is not necessary~.

The Crew said...

Why does Skeez need a love potion? Doesn't he love you already or did you mean so he will stay well?

Mom says if you ever find #10, let her know right away!

LZ said...

You're such a smart kitty! I hope even one of those things gets invented!

Kaze

Skeezix the Cat said...

Kross #2 off yer list: It's alreddy bin inventid!!!!

Daisy said...

YUMMY! I want the Seafood Stew flavor!!!

This will leave me with more time to work on the other inventions...

Lux said...

Any one of those would be an invention to be proud of, Daisy - somehow I can see you succeeding!

The Fluffy Tribe said...

Does Pixie agree with the Chia pet idea? ~Merlin, SHadow, Ko Ko

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

I would like a Chia-Pet shaped like Pixie's head too!! Excellent!!

Tara said...

Great list! When you get that stroller going, come visit me!
Tara

Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

Ooooo! We love the Tuna Flavored ice-cream too!

Rosie & Cheeto said...

HAHAHA, grate list, Daisy. We eggspeshulie like the Chiapet...kismet's lady dressed like one fur halloween so maybe Kismet can help yoo make one!

Of corse we like the homeless kitty howse....so hue-cat-a-tair-e-in of yoo!

Karen Jo said...

I really like your list, Daisy. I really like the idea of a catnip Chia pet. #3 and #8 are also especially good.

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Furry great ideas, Daisy. Perhaps, while working on your doctorate, you might also become an inventor? I'd like the ice cream, but Mom wouldn't let me keep it in the freezer 'cuz it would stink like fish and Mom doesn't like fish, so I'd have to eat the whole gallon at once (no problem!) ...
DMM

Anonymous said...

It is so thoughtful of you to think of your Mommie in #10. #13 would be a great idea too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails