Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Goodbye Fudge Ripple, I will miss you

I learned that Fudge Ripple went to the Rainbow Bridge today. I am very sad, and I will miss him. I bet he is at the Bridge right now eating some BBQ pork, his favorite. Goodbye sweet Fudgie. My thoughts are with you, DaisyMae Maus, and your family.


Share/Bookmark

9 Notes for Daisy:

LZ said...

This is very very sad news indeed. We are all lighting a candle for his safe crossing.

Kaze

Ivan from WMD said...

Yes, very sad :-(

Spoiler said...

He's such a sweet little thing. Very very very sad.

Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

Awwww, this breaks my heart.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Dis is sad news. We must go gif our sympathies to DaisyMae and the feline americans.

Karen Jo said...

This is very sad news. I feel so sad for Daisy Mae Maus and the rest of the Feline Americans.

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Thank you, Daisy and Pixie.
You are cherished friends ... and extremely thoughtful.
DMM and Feline Americans

Raggedy said...

Hugsssssssss

Leona said...

Poor Fudge Ripple- we will say an extra purrr for him and his family.

Related Posts with Thumbnails